Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Shapeshifter

So is there any chance that ill be able to remove zOMG rings from my inventory faster than deleting them one by one in the null chamber

Sparkling Transmutator

I just want to thank whichever staff member gave reirei an REI to make. Thank you o' so much. I adore her pixeling and have been wanting some new styles and pixeling in the REIs. Don't get me wrong, I like the REIs of Milkbun, Mishiri, and PRlSM, but something different every now and then is never a bad thing. Speaking of new things to REIs, I would love if the following artists were given the chance to make an REI:

~ Bluefeathers and Lowkei (I adore their MC collaborations)
~ Miori (I adore the unique colors and shading she uses)
~ Gunmetalrose (Her items are just so much fun)
Corinth Maxwell
lanzer
Hello everyone!

It's been a crazy week trying to fix the various bugs that came with the green goo glitch fix. One of the previous changes got erased in a recent bug fix and avatar parts are now missing! gonk The new fixes will be posted tomorrow. Sorry for the problems. Hopefully tomorrow's fix will be one of the last that's needed.

Welcome to ATA!

So, then........does that mean you intend to "March Fourth" and claim victory over these glitches? cat_whee cat_xd

1. Would it be at all possible for users to have the ability to selectively erase things from their own topic and/or post history (for example, as a means of protecting older topics from necro-posting)?

2. Would it also be possible for users to have the ability to lock their own topics, particularly if the topic creator feels that they're getting a little too out of hand (meaning that when a topic is "locked", it goes straight to the "Recycle Bin" forum)?

I'm getting my butt kicked by the glitches right now, but I do see light at the end of the tunnel...

We don't have such a feature in mind, rather we are leaning towards having mods be more active towards locking threads if necessary, as the search feature could also bring up old threads, and the ability of seeing old threads shouldn't be the culprit.

User controlled locking is something that is being considered, we don't think we're going with that route right now.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
This question is posted for the artists.

Can you make Dot Hack-like items?

Malevolent Gaian

I wonder...what is the staff's favorite kind of food? I love Chinese food in moderation...a good heaping plate of beef with broccoli every once in a while is divine.

Scurvy Pirate

Cecilia Davidson
damn, too late again.
still trying to drum up business for my tarot shop - i'll extend the offer of a free 5-card spread to moderators and FAs as well as admins, devs, and artists.

Now, as a guild owner, i feel that the pace is going slow - but i think this question is fair to ask.

HOW BUGGERED is the code for guilds that a complete rewrite seems to be required?

Soul-crushingly so.

Green Gaian

Something something facial hair. I'll do this for another year if I have to. emotion_donotwant

Sweetheart

codemonkey37179
Gen and Evan
Oh yeah, is snow ever going to leave towns?

Well, yes. There is still a lot of winter around the northern hemisphere, and spring doesn't officially start for about 3 weeks.
Buuuuuut, winter didn't technically start until December 21st and snow was in towns before then
Also, a good majority of the users don't live in the Northern Hemisphere where snow has been present this winter. I'm in Illinois which is decently north, not that north, but north enough to know that the snow not around much anymore

Aged Genius

ol1v
why a mod lightnings me when i just standin at the side of the rally im not talkin and chattin that time im just standin

That's usually reserved for a warning, but it is possible you got hit by mistake.

Greedy Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
I have twi questions, why do some of the free gaia cash videos not load/work at all? like Volume11 videos don't work for me or my fiance

and second question, I keep going to the contact us page to put a ticket in, but for the past 2 1/2-3 years I wasn't on my account and before I created this account I was looking at my old email and it said my other account was banned for hacking, I, like I said, wasn't on Gaia, too much to worry about in real life and I want to know can I get my account back?

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Any chance the counter issue will be addressed soon?

Mine is bouncing up and down. Today it is fine, but I worry it is going to glitch again and short me days on Perfect Attendance.

This glitch is nerve-wracking for OCD people like me! cat_mrgreen

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sinsario
siskataya
Sinsario
I got nothin'...

So, Sisky, how you treating my ferret?

So glad you asked! The Disgruntled Contest Ferret is doing well! So well, in fact, that I have received 3 OTHER DISGRUNTLED CONTEST FERRETS! You've started a trend Sinsario, a Disgruntled Contest Ferret Trend! eek

What happens when they overtake you?

Have a contest to name them all of course! 3nodding

Scurvy Pirate

Stray Cougar
Why is it that on Internet Explorer, when one get their daily chance item, they stay on the same page while the DC item grant window pops up on the page and can then be closed, yet with Mozilla Firefox, when one collects their daily chance, it takes them to a different page?

It's not just a browser thing, it's all related to the JavaScript on the page. If the JS is finished loading when you click, you'll receive the pop-up. If the JS isn't finished then you'll be taken to a new page.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Narumi Misuhara
Silk Kanishk
Guys, as usual, I have just one question...

zOMG!, zOMG!, zOMG!, zOMG?

...As usual, same answer. See my journal smile

Will it be done by Easter though. That's the question? We're already getting questions from users wondering if we'll have an Easter event this year.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,425 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Winter Hue
I just want to thank whichever staff member gave reirei an REI to make. Thank you o' so much. I adore her pixeling and have been wanting some new styles and pixeling in the REIs. Don't get me wrong, I like the REIs of Milkbun, Mishiri, and PRlSM, but something different every now and then is never a bad thing. Speaking of new things to REIs, I would love if the following artists were given the chance to make an REI:

~ Bluefeathers and Lowkei (I adore their MC collaborations)
~ Miori (I adore the unique colors and shading she uses)
~ Gunmetalrose (Her items are just so much fun)

^ THIS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces