79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Awww! Got overlooked on page 1 again. sad

User ImageUser Image

Retro Punk

Oh yeah there seems to be something wrong with the " perfect attendance " counter.

On separate occassions it has given me the same number. For example today i got 35/90. Same number as yeterday.

Mama Ame 's Partner

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
lanzer
Zphal
Hey admins, Gaia-fisher here! So I had a random thought I just wanted to put forward for funsies. It's totally kick-a** how you catch enough fish to earn an Angelic Rod (I have an Angelic Rod myself, working towards Plus whee ), but I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if there was an option to 'claim' either an Angelic Rod or a Nitemare Rod? Of course it would function just the same in-game, but it'd be a cool option for those who like to proudly represent the 'nitemare' side of Gaia. When Logan sends you the congratulatory PM, he could put an envelope in your inventory for you to pick which one you got, just like the classic MCs. 3nodding

It's true that the original angelic rod never got to really be granted the way we want it to. It's something we can look into. It actually shouldn't be too hard. We are refreshing other games for the moment, hopefully updating fishing shouldn't be too far away

Oh, that's awesome news! biggrin Thanks so much for the reply. emotion_yatta

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
damn, too late again.
still trying to drum up business for my tarot shop - i'll extend the offer of a free 5-card spread to moderators and FAs as well as admins, devs, and artists.

Now, as a guild owner, i feel that the pace is going slow - but i think this question is fair to ask.

HOW BUGGERED is the code for guilds that a complete rewrite seems to be required?

Loyal Spirit

14,550 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Can we get an inventory organizing button that arranges our items by market value and or equip location such as head, body, legs, etc?

Skilled Genius

What is the image parameter to use a non-cached image?

Sweetheart

Gen and Evan
here we are again
Back with you again

Asking my same question as a continuation of last week's question that got pushed aside

Why is it I can't choose to turn off the animation in the site header? The fact that whatever new RIG pet is spazzing out at me isn't going to make me more aware of the items I can spend my money on.
I know a lot of users actually don't like it at all but according to the answer last week, the sole purpose that I would not be given the option to turn off the animations are revert back to the old still pictures is because then I won't spend as much money. (I'm paraphrasing of course)

I do also love in the jobs portion for the company, we're all claimed as customers, not users. Oh company mentality, how I thought I could avoid you outside of my own work

In a relationship with my middle fingers

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
Uncle Kenny
Mizuki_ZOMG
When will zOMG be done? Is it still adding new things, or is it officially done?
EDIT: Also the Gravedigger hat makes you bald ._."

zOMG is only maintenance mode currently so new content won't be created for it.

Scamp

Zero Omega
Give a Pig a Pancake
Would an item be taken away if one of the other items used to make the item was hacked/ botted and it wasn't you who hacked/ botted the item?
Example: Emeraldback Mask, if some of the boldurs you bought from someone were botted.

Most likely. The scenario would likely be, "You used 1000 boulders to make an Emeraldback Mask (numbers are inaccurate I'm sure, this is just an example though). 200 of the boulders you bought were hacked/glitched/exploited/what have you. We remove the Mask and grant back 800 boulders."

Wouldn't it be unfair though? Someone would work that long to get the item and then it would be taken away for something they cannot control? How would you exchange an item that you would have no idea was hacked/ bought with botted gold, another example, omg. I had one of my accounts taken away because of buying an item and there was no way I would have known about it being fake. Its almost the same thing.

Romantic Prophet

Why is it that on Internet Explorer, when one get their daily chance item, they stay on the same page while the DC item grant window pops up on the page and can then be closed, yet with Mozilla Firefox, when one collects their daily chance, it takes them to a different page?

Precious Nerd

Il Lady Fawn Il
lanzer
Hi there I just wanted to know when the bug concerning some of the leg equips for avatars will be fixed? X3 I should very much like to wear some pretty legs again.

He mentioned in his first post that hopefully it will get fixed tomorrow.

Vicious Star

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I was wondering if zOMG! is ever coming out of Beta? gonk

Simply Grim's Partner

Enduring Survivor

18,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I have two questions. In the concern of the recent avatar glitch and other glitches I and along with many others I'm sure, are wondering if the Gaia staff, all you nice folks, have a plan to warn the public instantly that there are glitches out there. I fell into the last glitch and it took multiple days before I and many others got even a word about it being worked on. I know about the Staff Notices and the forums but I'm not into reading everything on the forums but I do read everything about the staff notices. So are there any plans? Also, are we ever going to have a safe feeling about changing our avatars without fearing being glitched? Thank you.

Chatty Regular

Gen and Evan
borrowed
Gen and Evan
here we are again
Back with you again

Asking my same question as a continuation of last week's question that got pushed aside

Why is it I can't choose to turn off the animation in the site header? The fact that whatever new RIG pet is spazzing out at me isn't going to make me more aware of the items I can spend my money on.
I know a lot of users actually don't like it at all but according to the answer last week, the sole purpose that I would not be given the option to turn off the animations are revert back to the old still pictures is because then I won't spend as much money. (I'm paraphrasing of course)

I do also love in the jobs portion for the company, we're all claimed as customers, not users. Oh company mentality, how I thought I could avoid you outside of my own work

I second this idea emotion_kirakira
Nice one, Gen Gen.
Why thank you darling dear
And congrats on getting into college! Will you be joining me at UIUC?

Thank you 4laugh
And I'm just going to a small community college. I don't think I have the cash or grades for UIUC lol

Fashionable Citizen

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
there seems to be a glitch going on around Gaia. That includes feet, hair, and some clothes. Whats going on?

look at my poor feet T__T I'm wearing Band of Bremen, Fawn's High Heels

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces