Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hey everyone hope you've had a good week so far!

Feel free to toss questions my way i'll be lurking

Fashionable Vampire

Dear Lanzer:

1:Can something be implemented into the ToS about no discrimination based on gender representation/sexual orientation?

2:As stated earlier,will we see some new changes for the Arenas and when will they be online?

3:Any chance we'll have an Iron Chef and/or a drag themed RIG in the future?
Twisted Lady
Howdy, admins. I'm here to bug you about Timmy again. His last mini-evo was all the way back on January 7th, and he hasn't had a full evolution since May 21st of last year! He even had his first birthday on Saturday, February 26th. Can we get some kind of progress update for him?

User Image

I'll be bugging the team again for an update. You're right, it's been almost two months... -_-

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500

Hello
First time I get to be here.
Only because I work on Monday's, but today I'm sick.

I was wonderin' if there will be any more achievements anytime soon.

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
User Image
Hi Lanzer and DJ Helsing, how are you?. I've noticed that I have voted in some threads and now I can vote again. I don’t know if that's something that has just happened to everyone or just me

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
Lanzer
Kill Hybrid
When will the Cathulu drops be fixed? They've been released for months now and they're still giving errors.

Let me check with the team about fixing the bug, is it only the Cathulu?

It's the only one I know of, personally. Thanks for answering.

Familiar Businessman

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DJ Helsing
Hey everyone hope you've had a good week so far!

Feel free to toss questions my way i'll be lurking
Will I get in trouble for this? xD

I have a question for you, along with my two questions on page one.

Do you ever change? I don't think I've ever seen you wear something else. If I got my own SD Doll, would I not be allowed to change? eek

Thanks!

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Madame Blaze

3) Also, I love Gaia's manga and all, but I did not enjoy this almost unnecessary drawn-outness of releasing the pages. Please tell me, will all the manga be released like this from now on? I hope not, when it takes this long, a part of me actually just loses interest. This is the A.D.D generation and all, lol.

Personally, I wouldn't mind this method if it meant more updates to the manga. biggrin Popular webcomics update by the one page per day format (or one page per x amount of days per week).
Bobby Dillon
Three weeks? Wow.

Hey Lanzer, and Dev's.

I just have two question's.

• Are you and other Admins / Dev's going to stop bringing out new stuff / games? That just take more time / effort to keep running, and focus on updating everything else that is promised?

• And any guild updates to be expected, not little ones, I mean big ones? Like a CSS Home-Page? Or a change to the Members List?

And I missed the Oscars, and then missed the repeat again today. stressed Can't wait for Towns 2.0, I hope it's launched by the Summer.

Thanks! And Happy First March March First.

Any specific updates you're looking at? Many Gaians are interested in different updates for different features so it's important for me to know which ones we should tackle next. Many of us are assigned with updates instead of new features, and we always prioritize based on what's been asked for the most often.

Guild updates are planned though not put into action yet as we had been focusing on game updates for a bit. I'll let everyone know as soon as we have a set date. Unfortunately we've been moving slower than we'd like on this one.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Big question of mine: Why can't we report profiles in violation of the ToS from the profile itself? We can report profile comments. It's kinda stupid NOT to have the option right away.
Heck, i have mods voicing approval.
Okay, Pudding Disaster is a helper, but still!
Diamond Rika speaks!
And speaks again!
And pirhan as well!

And last but not least, what is taking so long for Avatar Arena to get its update done? Can we also have far greater exposure of the feature than its being advertised only after someone saves an avatar?
i've spoken with Panagrammic about this and think that a Fireside Chat would be beneficial to the bettering of the arenas.

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
SegaManiac
Madame Blaze

3) Also, I love Gaia's manga and all, but I did not enjoy this almost unnecessary drawn-outness of releasing the pages. Please tell me, will all the manga be released like this from now on? I hope not, when it takes this long, a part of me actually just loses interest. This is the A.D.D generation and all, lol.

Personally, I wouldn't mind this method if it meant more updates to the manga. biggrin Popular webcomics update by the one page per day format (or one page per x amount of days per week).

Ugh, I find it completely annoying. I don't want to wait three days for a page that's just five panels of them getting to the ship. I've just been waiting until the end of the week, to read the pages. D:

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Sifen Yamishi
Dear Lanzer:

1:Can something be implemented into the ToS about no discrimination based on gender representation/sexual orientation?

2:As stated earlier,will we see some new changes for the Arenas and when will they be online?

3:Any chance we'll have an Iron Chef and/or a drag themed RIG in the future?
There kinda IS something for your first question (that being no flaming and such). But i'd love a drag RIG or item set.

Wealthy Lover

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Lanzer
Cynthia Clearwater
Hi, Lanzer! It's been a very long time. Since... June? I missed you! xD

Anyway, I'm going to cut right to the chase and not waste any time.

1) How've you been?

2) Whatever happened to those character profiles?

3) Does Gino have any allergies? If so, what? (I'm torn between expecting any and not; he was raised rich and sheltered, but he's been exposed to so many of his father's experiments there might be no room for allergies...)

I'm doing fine aside from being a little jet lagged still. Would wake up early in the morning with a crazy hunger. I would then grab any junk food that I can find... it's terrible. biggrin

It's still delayed as we turned our attention to storyline updates recently. I'll bring the good news to everyone as soon as we find time to have another concerted effort in updating the profiles.

I think Gino is pretty tough, considering what he's went through. Though nothing really explained his growth sprout, and many of us suspect it's the seawater...

Oh no! Perhaps you should have hid it all before going to bed.. No wait, but then you'd know where it is. Ack! Anyway, glad you're back. c:

Yay! I hope for the best! But if it gets put off to make way for more plot updates, well, what a tragedy that would be. c'x

...Y'know, I'm really worried about the aquatic life around the Isle if just floating around in it can trigger puberty (and yet, in the way way back of my cracktastic mind, it makes perfect sense.. I'm not exploring that notion).

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
hey lanzer and staff hope you all had a good weekend, I know I did. anyway just a couple minor questions
1.) will there ever be a straight anime themed rig?
2.) what's the randomest thing you guys have seen happen around the office?

Malevolent Creature

Hello!

I'm sure we all know about the Case of Pietro and its situation.
I have a petition to inform users about it, the link is in my signature.

My question is, what can or will you do to notify users the evolving item does not evolve "regularly" like EIs? Is an announcement possible? Could you let your users know why its such a slow EI? smile

Many people know in the GCD and SF, but many people still have no clue about the case of Pietro and its... Case.

Lame funny. ; - ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces