Welcome to Gaia! ::

Khaleesi

Hi guys!,

With the limited supplies of alchemy components beginning to dwindle quickly, will we start to see a push for more of them to enter the market through the daily chance and other free features? What's the plan behind the backwing formulas? The ingredients in them have skyrocketed in price (see Bag of Petals) even though only a miniscule amount of formulas even exist. What are the plans to rectify issues like that, especially in popular formulas like the backwings?

What are some of the general ideas that have been discussed thus far to improve alchemy?

Do you like your eggs scrambled, boiled or sunny-side-up?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Narumi Misuhara
Don't know what you're talking about

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════════
            Denial ain't just a river in Egypt!
            We haven't had a good leak in a while!
            I think it must have been done intentionally! wink
            We've been starving for something to discuss and this was perfect!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ancient Wing
1. Alright, My Sister's account's problem hasn't been resolved yet, a Ticket is already filed, and it's about to be, if not mistaken, the 14th, Business day she has been waiting. I even PMed an admin and yet he has to reply back (after two mails) So... Anything to try to remedy the problem?
She's being patient, although "crazy" enough to post a video verifying her, me and one of her friends to verify herself as the owner.

2. If My sister's Account problem gets solved, is there will be any other way to retrieve a lost password, WHEN the email tied to the account lost it's password also?

3. Gaia Wordbump seems to "break" at when I fill up alot of words. Is this recurring?

Sorry about the delay, my PM box got a bit slammed over the Gaia Anniversary post. I'll get back to you today! I'll get back to your second question through PMs.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Existential Existence
xcrimsonlegendx

Oh and at some point please roll the gluttonous mass known as Diedrich off a cliff.
heart

User Image
Problem?
;D
Naw, I'd just love to see that ball of disturbance explode. Not unlike a water balloon full of mayonnaise striking the side of a delivery truck.
emotion_awesome

Distinct Explorer

Chibi Halo
          So, today started the official pre Easter season of Lent. You guys have over a month to get together the event. Anything about the planning sessions for it that you can tell us? Will those wacky E-Corp people have to repeat their efforts from last year this year? Will you put the bunny on the map as a collect your item from him deal like you did with Jack and Santa? Will Ian wear his bunny costume again? Tune in this April to find out.

So yeah, anything about the Easter event you guys can tell us will be fine and dandy.

I hope there's an Easterville. or something, like Jack his own city, but why doesn't EB have one, and why's he off living in those shabby apartments. I want to do battle on Bunny's turf for an event! and have it added to the map -shot-

Opinionated Bookworm

This is my first time attending an AtA meeting User Image

Conservative Citizen

I have only one question:

Is Gaia going to continue to be a company that asks the users to pay for a feature they don't intend on providing? I understand Zomg has pretty much seen the end of its time, but people paid decent money for a completed BB and they didn't get that. It's frustrating as a loyal member of Gaia to see this kind of bad business being done on a consistent basis.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
*lurking too* Just letting you know I'm following along! biggrin

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Starshine

DARKNRGY made a post regarding the topic of zOMG on the first page (which people seem to be skipping over). I don't know what you might think of it, but that's his statement on the matter.

Sparkly Smoker

late for AtA! :c

hello lanzer and staff~~ -waves-

to anyone who wants to answer:
Why why whyyyy is the Stein Item Glitch Report thread so ignored in the S&F? emo

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Please note I am concerned for Gaia as a company and as a community and anything I post and say is not directed at any one person, nor is it going to be sugar coated. I apologize if any of this has already been said by users before I post this, but being a very outspoken individual when it comes to things I care deeply about, I feel obligated to put my word in even if it may sting the recipient(s). As my post last week was about Alchemy, this time it is about the shocking, yet not so surprising, revelation about zOMG! and its potential grim future.

How could you halt production on zOMG! and take away the remaining person the game had left? Do you realize how pissed off you have made those of us that bought the zOMG! items with cash because we were under the implied impression that if we could buy as much as we could, and then some, we would see some improvements to zOMG!’s given attention in order fix the glitches, bugs, and lags that have plagued the game for years and to bring forth the ideas a few of the remaining staff on the game had to expand it that we were looking forward to a lot? It is also another stab in the back when you realize how one of the only two threads in the Spring Cleaning forum that has over five thousand cookies (as of right now, over six thousands cookies), is the one asking for more staff to be put onto zOMG!. I could have sworn that those threads that reached over five thousand were said to be the ones that would be given a lot of thought and attention from Gaia, so was that effort as well all for naught?

We as users and lovers of zOMG! feel betrayed double time. Pan stated last year that the majority of sales (or at least a good chunk) in the Cash Shop came from avid and even casual players of zOMG!. What happens to Gaia as a whole when they leave because the game they love so much does not even load properly because the servers lag horribly even with no one on them and with lightning fast internet connections with the latest computer technologies being used? That is lost revenue right there as each zOMG! cash user leaves feeling disgusted. I still have the Rin and Lin issue going where they become silent and the last two quests of Otami Ruins are not obtainable for me. Shallow Sea to End Boss has issues where there are a few bugs preventing anyone from going beyond the Sea Lab area. Papa Saw runs see ghost Saws and major lag. There are times when the servers are so bad it takes minutes for the screen to change over. That is not even scratching the surface of what is wrong with zOMG! that has been there for years or has only just appeared or is just becoming a lot worse. Taking [ JK ] off of the game is only going to push more people away as any issue, which are all major problems as they all interfere with normal, advancing game play, is left ignored and to grow into an infestation beyond what even Word Bump or Towns has seen; at least I can still use those without wondering whether or not I was killed by an Animated and have to start all over again because the lag takes five minutes to sort itself out.

I heard from Swarf that you are basically abandoning even newer Facebook games for new shiny ones, only for that to rinse and repeat. Do you know how many people on Gaia or outside of it looks at this business practice, whether intention or not, and shake their heads wondering how the company is even still around? The number of people logging in daily is decreasing each time I look at it. Even the X-Mas event had the equivalent of a normal number of users online at once during a school week a couple of years ago; it did not even make it to “event status” if you get what I am saying.

I want to see Gaia succeed and grow, but until proper maintenance and attention is given to all features and games already onsite and not put into a new game that will only meet the same fate soon after it is released, it is only shrinking instead of growing the way it should and many users from ’03 to even those making accounts today are seeing this. When users feel like throwing in the towel and giving up, it hurts me to see that what they love is biting them back.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
Existential Existence
Again Happy Anniversary month Gaia! Thank you for your existence on the Internets. Also that towns virus was a super sexy forum event. It was real fun

Questions:
1) Since zOMG won't have any story/meaty-ful content updates, is it still possible to have new recipes/rewards/epics added in to older areas while zOMG is on hold? Such as dropping new Epic recipes to hard mode boss instances in the lower levels, like the Kokeshi Doll Shrine, Duneslam, General's House, etc.? Or will all zOMG non-bug related activity be at a standstill?

I feel that zOMG can still be updated in some way without sucking up too much staff time - by updating reward content for zOMG via things like new epic recipes in older areas (much like how Prize and Joy gets new items now and then to revive interest in ticket Games). Maybe once a month, Gaia can give a dev a day or two to add in a new epic recipe to an old boss area? People would appreciate it while zOMG is in maintenance mode...it would feel like it's being less...uh...'abandoned.'

2) If zOMG buddies aren't going to get any added benefits aside from being a pet decoration to the game, can we get static poses for our summon buddies that our avatars can wear/equip in the forums?
In the past when summons were a new concept a dev poll'd people about what features users would most want with their buddies, but nothing ever came out of those discussions, probably due to time constraints. However, it gave people hopes that their summons would do stuff in the future. Since a static or animated equip pose in the forums seems like something doable it would be a great to at least have those for zOMG summon buddies.

3) Has there been any attention/talk about improving the Avatar Arenas lately? Or is this a non-issue right now? Many months ago Pan held a fireside chat about the arenas that resulted in an increase in the entry fee, but that was all that was done.
Can we get a non-competitive arenas where we can just enter avatars into our gallery...without competing in the arenas? This proposal has 114 cookies btw not that it makes much of a difference hahahahahahahahahaha.. ha.

GOOD LUCK WITH TODAY'S ATA!!!!!!!
Hope you are all doing well and thanks for re-scheduling ATA to Wednesday!

GO LOUIEEEEE!!!

zOMG is on maintenance mode and there isn't a clear definition on what we can add to the game, so I don't have a clear answer right now, though as we gather resource we'll be able to have a clear answer for that.

I'll look into having the summon buddies as items. If it's not too hard, we should be able to do it, but we'll have to look and see.

The new version faced difficulty and was never released, and that caused some delay in the initial updates that were planned. I'll look into adjusting the entry fee and potentially additional arenas.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Fractale
Chibi Halo
          So, today started the official pre Easter season of Lent. You guys have over a month to get together the event. Anything about the planning sessions for it that you can tell us? Will those wacky E-Corp people have to repeat their efforts from last year this year? Will you put the bunny on the map as a collect your item from him deal like you did with Jack and Santa? Will Ian wear his bunny costume again? Tune in this April to find out.

So yeah, anything about the Easter event you guys can tell us will be fine and dandy.

I hope there's an Easterville. or something, like Jack his own city, but why doesn't EB have one, and why's he off living in those shabby apartments. I want to do battle on Bunny's turf for an event! and have it added to the map -shot-
THAT WOULD BE MAGNIFICENT!~

I mean... he does live in shitty apartments villa or whatever... so.... likely... it would be pretty hideous.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
siskataya
*lurking too* Just letting you know I'm following along! biggrin

hi sisky! biggrin want some popcorn?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xcrimsonlegendx
Existential Existence
xcrimsonlegendx

Oh and at some point please roll the gluttonous mass known as Diedrich off a cliff.
heart

User Image
Problem?
;D
Naw, I'd just love to see that ball of disturbance explode. Not unlike a water balloon full of mayonnaise striking the side of a delivery truck.
emotion_awesome

He is so cute though. How could you not love that face.

It's like he represents the metaphorical nature of all that trolls the Internet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff