Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
I think I'll just direct quote what I was saying in the z!F
Quote:
I want to ask if maintenance mode is going to not include glitch fixes.

I also ask for some clear, hard data surrounding ZOMG and its profits/costs. Not just speculation from users.

I also want to point out how unique ZOMG is with its unique story line, and ask if the new fantasy game, which many see as a "replacement" attempt for ZOMG, is going to be anywhere near as original. Because admit it, High Fantasy is so over done that it takes amazing originality to sell, something ZOMG did and still does have.

Do you think that last point was too negative?

I know a lot of people are asking about ZOMG, and I just wanted to add another voice. I'm sure these questions have been asked already. I don't mean to put down the new game that will come out. I'm sure I'll try it. I just wanted to support ZOMG and get some of my questions answered. We (the ZOMG community) haven't really been given a lot of information, and what we do have has been given to us second hand from one of the poor devs who works worked on the game. I think many would agree when I say we would like more information in general about this whole ZOMG-Back-Burner thing.

Sparkly Stalker

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Panagrammic
Hey, everyone -- watching the thread in the back field, may be answering the odd question or two.

*makes popcorn* want some?

Scholarly Storyteller

29,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xcrimsonlegendx

Oh and at some point please roll the gluttonous mass known as Diedrich off a cliff.
heart

User Image
Problem?
;D

Barton Senshi

Yeata Zi
Woah. Second page? Wednesday AtAs really are popular!

No it's the fact that they announced it in the Dev Notices and people from the zOMG forum are going to pull an E-Corp demanding answers.

Dunno if anyone ask this (and this may sound stupid.... sweatdrop )

What does the Aquarium Weird Thingy do? I see no description about the item. And I read in other threads that if its places in the tank, it's just a weird item instead of broken coral or ruins that shows in MP. So what is its purpose?

Why are the event ending delay? I know we recently had the ending of the Halloween event. However, we didn't receive an ending as to what happened to Pete during the Christmas event.

Is there a chance that zOMG will resume its production? I understand that the game came to halt and the last developer has been set to another game. I admit that it was a bad timing for zOMG to be released with lots of errors, glitches, lack of updates, but it was a fun game to play. And if not, what did you and the developers learn after experiencing zOMG?

Dangerous Lunatic

23,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Lurking, lurking, lurking. ninja

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello, all! This is just something I've been thinking about lately:

Does Diedrich represent the next evolutionary step for grunnies? Should we be worried over the fact that he seems to keep asexually reproducing? Is Diedrich, in fact, the HE that was talked about oh so long ago?

Also since Spring / Mating Season is coming will Carl be getting an equally rabid female elk companion?

Princess Nerd

18,600 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Existential Existence
xcrimsonlegendx

Oh and at some point please roll the gluttonous mass known as Diedrich off a cliff.
heart

User Image
Problem?
;D
Ewwww ;3;
He reminds me of Lord Guru

Loyal Gaian

16,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
Chibi Halo
Yeata Zi
Woah. Second page? Wednesday AtAs really are popular!

No it's the fact that they announced it in the Dev Notices and people from the zOMG forum are going to pull an E-Corp demanding answers.

Good for them. I approve.

Malevolent Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Lanzer
Hello everyone and welcome to this week's ask the admin thread! Hope everyone had a great time at the Gaia anniversary. We're still hard at work on the Towns update and planning for the next event plus more NPC stories are now under way.

post away everyone!

Panagrammic
Hey, everyone -- watching the thread in the back field, may be answering the odd question or two.

Considering how this thread is more than likely probably on either Page 4 or Page 5 by now, I can only PRAY that my question gets an answer, since it's not a re-hash of the same thing being said over & over right now. cat_whee

Anyway.......Can someone on the staff provide us with a fully-detailed "official list" of exactly which Avatar, Housing, Game, zOMG, "Special" (i.e., giftboxes), and/or Aquarium items not directly associated with Alchemy, are currently being tagged, listed, and/or used as "alchemical components"? It doesn't seem to make much sense for users to be in the dark about what does or doesn't go into a formula, especially if & when we likely have potential formula components sitting in our inventories and/or being drawn from the Daily Chance that, for all we know, is just a bunch of useless crap that we'd rather sell or otherwise trash instead of hoard for months on end.

Rainbow Trafficker

Will we be seeing Labtech X and/or NeXus in anything this year?

Feral Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Object of Affection 150
No one will every convince me you told a lie.

Official question:
              Anymore sheepie items in the works? (The new goat one doesn't count lol) Perhaps more sheep for Easter? Bunnies are nice, but sheep are cuter! xD

Moriarty was REAL!

Friendly Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if I would show up again soon. It seems like a lot of people on Gaia don't even know who I am...even after my Pie Hard debut! crying

Sparkly Stalker

22,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zero Omega
Lurking, lurking, lurking. ninja

hey zero. i made popcorn want some? biggrin

Loyal Gaian

16,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
Existential Existence
xcrimsonlegendx

heart

User Image
Problem?
;D
immanent heart attack!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items