Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Corinth Maxwell
Yeata Zi
There are always more AtAs. Be patient--your question will still exist next week.

Sit back and enjoy. You are witnessing a revolution!

cat_stare No, what I'm witnessing is horse****. Some of us have questions that WE'D like to have answered today, too. Did any of you ever take what OTHER people wanted to do with this topic into consideration, or were you all too busy baaaaaaawing over the zOMG announcement? I'm pissed off about development being halted, too, but you don't see ME getting all of my friends & all of their friends to take over a Q & A topic and spam the same complaint over & over. cat_evil
Lots of times, it's the only way to get Gaia to listen. The turn out for this has been magnificent--and it will certainly work faster than some petition. Remember, the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.

If it were something you and a great many in the community cared deeply for, you would have a group asking questions too.

No need to be rude.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yeah, I think part of the issue here is that we don't necessarily want to reveal formulas that haven't been found yet. Why do you want the comprehensive list? Just to know what you shouldn't sell Starter Polos(*) because they'll be used in the backwings formula?

(*) Just an example. Starter Polos are not, AFAIK, used in a backwings formula.

Corinth Maxwell
Lanzer
Hello everyone and welcome to this week's ask the admin thread! Hope everyone had a great time at the Gaia anniversary. We're still hard at work on the Towns update and planning for the next event plus more NPC stories are now under way.

post away everyone!

Panagrammic
Hey, everyone -- watching the thread in the back field, may be answering the odd question or two.

Considering how this thread is more than likely probably on either Page 4 or Page 5 by now, I can only PRAY that my question gets an answer, since it's not a re-hash of the same thing being said over & over right now. cat_whee

Anyway.......Can someone on the staff provide us with a fully-detailed "official list" of exactly which Avatar, Housing, Game, zOMG, "Special" (i.e., giftboxes), and/or Aquarium items not directly associated with Alchemy, are currently being tagged, listed, and/or used as "alchemical components"? It doesn't seem to make much sense for users to be in the dark about what does or doesn't go into a formula, especially if & when we likely have potential formula components sitting in our inventories and/or being drawn from the Daily Chance that, for all we know, is just a bunch of useless crap that we'd rather sell or otherwise trash instead of hoard for months on end.
Hello there.
My gaia has been locked out of the market place for some odd reason. It's stayed that way since I first made this account and I'm not really too sure what I can do to fix that. Can someone please help me with this problem of mine?

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Recycling is much easier. Last time we recycled a zOMG event, though, there were many complaints IIRC.

Android Amber
WideEyed
DARKNRGY
We all want something new and shiny.

Actually, with certain qulifications of course, we don't.
Personally, I have no interest in playing another game.
Especially one that has no place with the established Gaia Canon.

I play zOMG! because I love Gaia, and I love being able to take my avatar into zOMG!, wearing all of the items that I pay for in the Cash Shops and MP, and even earning a bit of Gold to supplement those purchases.

If I'm going to play a game that has essentially nothing to do with Gaia other than perhaps being able to be launched from the site, I might as well go and try one of the other games I constantly see advertised here and elsewhere on the web.

While all of us who play zOMG! regularly would love to know that there were going to be new areas for us in the future, I think a lot of us would settle for merely having the glitches that constantly frustrate existing players and deter new players from getting thoroughly hooked on the game, fixed, and having our Events.
Even recycled Events.

Gaia could easily advertise zOMG!, and do so to a targeted audience by placing ads alongside their current Facebook properties.
They could increase internal usership by adding to the number of Alchemy components that can be only found in zOMG!
We have already proven our willinglness to pay for new content through the sale of BB Head Start Tickets and Bloodstone Items.They could institute a "pay as you play" model on new areas, while leaving the existing content free to play, thus keeping the game free to start and attractive to new users, while generating revenue for new content.
And those are only my ideas (or ideas I've appropriated from discussions with other concerned zOMGaians.
There have been more feasible suggestions in this ATA, and there could easily be more were we to ever be honestly brought into the discussion.
I think recycling event is a great idea. If you can't/won't give us new ones...then why not pacify us with giving the old ones again? Is there some reason Gaia can't do that?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Zealand_Aquarius
Anaella

Well, I wish you all good luck. I was never a huge zOMG player but I'm still sad to see it shoved on the backburner permanently. Egg hunting in there was like my favourite thing ever.

*noms carrot* 4laugh

User Image

Thank you, for saying so the egg hunting was fun but it looks like that will never be again at this moment in time.

Also as a message to everyone: We're are not trying to upset people by asking question it as we've said we wish for answers not rumours sadly the only time to get answers is in ATA I will sate again we are NOT here to upset or annoy people we are here to be HEARD
Don't fret, Zea.

Some people just have their panties in a bunch. <3

Master Cliff Fate's Partner In Crime

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Corinth Maxwell
Yeata Zi
There are always more AtAs. Be patient--your question will still exist next week.

Sit back and enjoy. You are witnessing a revolution!

cat_stare No, what I'm witnessing is horse****. Some of us have questions that WE'D like to have answered today, too. Did any of you ever take what OTHER people wanted to do with this topic into consideration, or were you all too busy baaaaaaawing over the zOMG announcement? I'm pissed off about development being halted, too, but you don't see ME getting all of my friends & all of their friends to take over a Q & A topic and spam the same complaint over & over. cat_evil

We're complaining, yes. Damn right we're complaining. Right now, a very loyal userbase to the site feels abused, neglected and all around angry at how zOMG has been treated. We have right to complain... and ask questions. Because without clarifications - hell this wasn't even made an announcement - I found out from someone else... who found out elsewhere... and on down the line - we are lost and don't understand. If we don't say something - we won't be recognized. So sit back. Be mad. We are too. I'm sorry your question hasn't been answered - I'm sure it will be.

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I have a question. Can my question be semi-Gaia related?

Scurvy Pirate

Shinju_hashimfo

This for sure.
People with good senses of humor would find this funny and want to try out the site.. imo

If you liked those, be sure to keep an eye out cause we have another video soon that you'll probably like. It's no commercial but hopefully you'll enjoy it, just stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
dude i almost forgot this. anyway hi everyone. xd

(o3o)/

hey shinju. look up ren's post. wink

emotion_jawdrop

Ren I love you!! Such a cute Marshall!!! 4laugh

Scully, you know you like it. emotion_awesome

oh course i do! and i am the one suggesting mini marshall. imagine him in the "obby" pose. that will be way too cute. xd btw will start work on marshall tomorrow. flynn is ready for the post office now....

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
carbonphyber

Can you speak for some of the other questions? Such as Backyard Monsters, report button for profiles, account settings organization, outfits arranger and some of the other questions?

As well, for the filter I realize why you have it so that somebody can't end the embedded stylesheet prematurely, and add scripts. But surely you can set the filter to be better detecting to allow it?

Loving Elder

I'm gonna go on a limb here and this may have come up or not but anywho, I like Gaia alot and it's a good time waster. I have been thinking about this for over a year and I was wondering if Gaia were to ever get huge, would you ever consider selling stock? I wouldn't mind investing. I mean I do buy something every month if funds allow it. I just feel in some ways that would be an excellent opportunity to really help out a company a user is really fond with. I don't have any personal stocks and don't know much about it but this is probably a good place to start and I certainly would consider it. Anyways it's just a thought. I know it takes alot to even being considered on the New York Stock Exchange. I am curious on your thoughts and views on it though.

Leaf

Nothing But A G-bag
Ever since you guys made blackjaxs based off of 2NE1 I've been wanting a BigBang item (if you don't know what i'm talking about).
BigBang is far more popular than 2NE1 they even have a 25 city world tour coming up (No it's not just an Asia tour).
Here is some examples of their fashion and outfits (music videos and images) Blue (newest music video)
Tonight
Newest group concept photo
4th mini album concept
more concepts
Light stick an absoulte must for the item since it's one of the main represenitives of bigbangs fandom

It would be even better if you made individual items for each member since there styles are very diffrent
G-dragon concept from newest album
G-dragon concept #2 fom newest album

g-dragon concept from 4th album
older g-dragon concept
g-dragon heart breaker concept

Top:Top concept from newest album
Top concept from new album 2
Top concept from gd and top's album
Top turn it up concept

Daesung: Daesung concept from newest album
Daesung 4th album concept
Daesung 4th album concept 2
Concept from his K-drama what's up

Taeyang Newest album concept
4th album
4th album 2
older concept
Taeyang's Solar album concept

Seungri:
Newest album concept
4th album concept
V.I. Album concept
V.I. Album concept 2

Rainbow Hunter

Corinth Maxwell

I, and many others, are here because we care, and not because others have told us to be here.
There is no need to be condescending about valid complaints and rightful outrage.

This is the first AtA after a decision being made public that was highly concerning to part of the userbase. It would be absurd to expect any less reaction than this.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Shinju_hashimfo

This for sure.
People with good senses of humor would find this funny and want to try out the site.. imo

I will personally vouch and fight the fires of 1,000 seas to have Lanky continue to do those! Only because I like watching him be completely silly and ridiculous! ninja You never saw this post~ Bwahahaha!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff