Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Ma Ajmala

I think it was the contest thread xd

Now the question comes, have you seen me before? ninja ninja

Was it one of my contest threads? As I'm always hosting them. And it's probably where I've seen you too. I honestly got myself trying to figure this out now. rofl

Aged Genius

bromantical
codemonkey37179
bromantical
Hello all of Gaia's administration.
I appreciate all the work you guys do, so please don't take any of these to be offensive or anything, just my curiosity getting the best of me and the inner programmer in me being too strict.

1. When will a system be implemented in Gaia's newer rally coding to create and invite people to a room? I know the coding was old and needed to be replaced with a newer system, but that was a great feature.

2. Will Gaia ever add a pose for "Cig" where you can hold the cig, but your hand is down?

3. Why was a system added for people who haven't logged on in 1 year or longer to be unable to log in, but the ticket system takes much longer than needed instead of a simpler system being put in place. This would help limit tickets and stress on admins. (I have a few ideas, PM me.)

4. Earth Day is still on the site, just wasting space. Nobody goes there, and it is glitched anyway. Why haven't developers or admins deleted this and taken it down?

I have so much more to ask, but I'm going to cut it short here.

1. When there is time. I'm not certain of all the changes, or feature concerning this, but it will be in the next phase.

2. no idea

3.again I don't know.

4. Some go there. It will probably be the last space we upgrade.

That makes me feel a little better. I actually have a lot of suggestions about rally and some flash spaces and I talked to a dev friend of mine, who told me to PM you with them, but I just haven't had the time.

That's ok, I wouldn't have had time to do them yet.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
mistress happycat
i just registered 3 days ago when i registered on the last page where it asks you to type in you email address then email password it kept saying error even though i made sure i typed in the correct info like 10 times

That's certainly very strange, send me a private message with a screenshot of the error (if you're still getting it) and I might be able to help you out.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quibuz
Since i've noticed that some forums have moderators who are seldom online i like to know where can we find a full list of gaia employees and a full moderator list? It would be nice to be able to thank them individually.

I know I'm subscribed to a list somewhere.
I had a list that had mod assignments too, but I lost it. ;_;
~King Awesome

Sparkly Raider

Zero Omega
Lyxipoo
My previous post is telling me it got a response, but I can't seem to find it. emotion_awesome

I actually don't see a response to your previous post, might have been a glitch.

Okay, thank you for telling me. I can handle glitches. It's a lot better than being angry and flipping a table.

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Answer the question. Cause I can send it again. emotion_kirakira
Sure! Send it again!
According to my savebox, I have the conversation up to the 29th of october. I'll send you what I have. ; u ;

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
bromantical
Wizard Random Sempai

Your avatar brings back fond memories of my time on 2003 when I joined Gaia.

Just a avatar, or also the name?

I like to think I've still got a little bit of cred left with the oldbies.

wink

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Narumi Misuhara
Hi-Potion
Also, question >3>
How much do sponsors normally pay to have an item made for whatever we're advertising?
And if a user was so inclined, could they pay Gaia to make an item for site-wide release?

We can't disclose that information. A user no, If you are a registered business and wish to pay for an item as part of a promotion we might be able to accommodate you. As with sponsors and any other business, we reserve the right to accept or reject item proposals.
Okay, good to know uvu*

Could you help with with the "why do beards layer over our hair and can we change the layering" thing? ;v;

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
WHO ELSE THINKS THAT THIS IS THE BEST KIKI IMAGE THAT GAIA HAS EVER MADE?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~King Awesome

Romantic Genius

Can we has this thread opened a wee bit longer pweese? emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
When can we expect the new alchemy updates? Any hints on what the updates will be like?

Enduring Treasure

11,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
siskataya
Laird Edarricus L Cudries
What would you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning?

Throw him in the lock-up 'til he's sober!

Why not stick him in a sack and throw him over or feed him to the hungry rats for dinner?

Fluffy Cat

16,175 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
I was wondering what Panagrammic does with all the candy hearts and chocolates he gets for Valentine's Day?
Happy Valentine's and Happy Anniversary everyone! Enjoy the event and never miss a give-away item! We'll have more surprises for everyone later on. Stay tuned!

Once again thank you all for being a part of our 10th Anniversary! We love you all!!!!!

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Also, in the future, would it be at all possible to have an Ask The NPCs?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff