Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
User ImageCongrats on the 10 years guys, this event is great.
Full of nostalgia, especially the underground test facility forum!

That being said, a lot of us down in that sub-forum are really missing G CORP and the Grombies. Any chance of seeing Prombies (Prunny zombies) in the future? That way you don't have to release Grombies again and the rest of us can enjoy the new ones.

:3

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Laird Edarricus L Cudries
What would you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning?

Put him in a longboat till he's sober!!

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
❤♡♥(ノ◕n◕)ノ*:♡・゚Im wondering why I still cant access my gaia home♥✧

Popular Ladykiller

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
codemonkey37179
bromantical
Hello all of Gaia's administration.
I appreciate all the work you guys do, so please don't take any of these to be offensive or anything, just my curiosity getting the best of me and the inner programmer in me being too strict.

1. When will a system be implemented in Gaia's newer rally coding to create and invite people to a room? I know the coding was old and needed to be replaced with a newer system, but that was a great feature.

2. Will Gaia ever add a pose for "Cig" where you can hold the cig, but your hand is down?

3. Why was a system added for people who haven't logged on in 1 year or longer to be unable to log in, but the ticket system takes much longer than needed instead of a simpler system being put in place. This would help limit tickets and stress on admins. (I have a few ideas, PM me.)

4. Earth Day is still on the site, just wasting space. Nobody goes there, and it is glitched anyway. Why haven't developers or admins deleted this and taken it down?

I have so much more to ask, but I'm going to cut it short here.

1. When there is time. I'm not certain of all the changes, or feature concerning this, but it will be in the next phase.

2. no idea

3.again I don't know.

4. Some go there. It will probably be the last space we upgrade.

That makes me feel a little better. I actually have a lot of suggestions about rally and some flash spaces and I talked to a dev friend of mine, who told me to PM you with them, but I just haven't had the time.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Uncle Kenny
Queen Of Fallen Stars
can you guys make the nerd achievement come back? emotion_8c

The Nerd achievement was only available during last year's anniversary event. Unfortunately, we don't plan to bring it back.

I tried 10yearshacktheplanet, just to see if you guys were gonna be awesome...
But you weren't. emo
~King Awesome

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Happy 10th anniversary! Anyone, who wrote up the HTML/CSS for the first Gaian webpage, Did they teach themselves (As I'm doing) or go to school for it.

Shy Receiver

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
Actually im enjoying Gaiaonline, Since I Joined This Community,

And Here Is My Asking Time : Do Can Admin Unban Perma Banned Account? Cause My Account Hacked And Then I Visit My Profile And There's A Comment Say's Iam Banned? I Took A Vacation's Last year and i only Remember it yesterday, And Iam Banned, Please Help

Sparkly Sex Symbol

What year do you guys think was the best for Gaia? Or favorite event.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
bromantical
Zero Omega
bromantical
Hello all of Gaia's administration.
I appreciate all the work you guys do, so please don't take any of these to be offensive or anything, just my curiosity getting the best of me and the inner programmer in me being too strict.

1. When will a system be implemented in Gaia's newer rally coding to create and invite people to a room? I know the coding was old and needed to be replaced with a newer system, but that was a great feature.

2. Will Gaia ever add a pose for "Cig" where you can hold the cig, but your hand is down?

3. Why was a system added for people who haven't logged on in 1 year or longer to be unable to log in, but the ticket system takes much longer than needed instead of a simpler system being put in place. This would help limit tickets and stress on admins. (I have a few ideas, PM me.)

4. Earth Day is still on the site, just wasting space. Nobody goes there, and it is glitched anyway. Why haven't developers or admins deleted this and taken it down?

I have so much more to ask, but I'm going to cut it short here.

3. We put this system in place for older account security, the tickets have actually been going along very well lately. When we put it in place we had no idea we would get the amount of tickets we did. I'm not entirely sure what can be done to make it simpler other than automating the system, which is something I would be against. But sure, I'd be happy to hear your ideas.

Basically, yeah... automating the system.
Re-registration type deal.
If you don't know your own birthday, then theres really something wrong.
Refuse to change e-mails of accounts that haven't logged in for over a year, and that makes it so much easier for everyone.

I just see a lot of people complaining over it and it gets on my nerves that they get so aggravated over the time they have been waiting.

The problem with an automated system is that is can be fooled. The people working the inactive queue are staff members that have been dealing with account verification issues for over three years, so we can't be so easily tricked. Sure it's a bit of a hassle, but I feel that it's something that ultimately saves us time in the long run.

Loyal Cat

codemonkey37179
Sees Reaction
Oh! and when will Towns be removed?

Only after Towns 2 has a good run in period. It will be at Narumi's discretion.
Ahh, thanks for answering again. xp

Draconian Pawn

Hi All and Happy 10th Anniversary smile

Question for Uncle Kenny -
Do you need to receive a certain X amount of some candy hearts to have them crossed off your list on the landing page?

Thank you
bbiram

Scurvy Pirate

Azure_Chinggy
❤♡♥(ノ◕ 0◕)ノ*:♡・゚Will there be any more candy heart rewards beyond 50??.'♥✧

The last item grant for candy hearts comes at 50. We don't have plans to add any others.

ShinraShinraShinra's Significant Otter

Dedicated Protector

16,450 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
thx for the awesome item for the gaia 10th anniversary =D love the ultra satan head and awesome animated item =w=

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer
Corinth Maxwell

1. Would it be at all possible and/or feasible to alter the Marketplace settings so that, instead of waiting until after an item sells, the "listing fee" would have to be paid immediately?

I think most users are asking for the fee only after items are sold. Can you share with us why you want the fee to be issued immediately?

A fair number of MMOs that I play have their marketplace(s)/auction house(s)/etc. designed so that a listing fee for any item a user wishes to sell is paid immediately, in order to prevent their users from attempting to list items for exorbitant and/or erroneous prices, particularly when they know that the items in question aren't anywhere near worth as much as what they're attempting to sell them for. For example, when I look at certain "Lowest Buy Now Price" listings such as this one, or see a single vial of Brown Ink being listed for "2,147,483,647 gold", I kind of wonder why we don't have a feature here that's similar to the aforementioned suggestion. cat_neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff