You never got to my PM. xd

It's cool though. I can wait. ninja

*falls asleep instead*

...I don't think that's a wise choice.

brb finding the sharpie.
scream

emotion_dowant

Buggy Punk

Timid achievement glitch. Still broken for lots of people. Any progress?

Also hello I love this dress. emotion_awesome

Romantic Genius

Too late, we're doomed. stressed

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

My 9th Gaiaversary is this week, and I'm very excited for the upcoming event emotion_kirakira

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I have a question regarding the good attendance Achievements....
I should have had the Marathon Achievement ages ago, but for some reason I keep losing days off of my attendance...sometimes as much as a week at a time! gonk

Is there a reason why your attendance would suddenly lose days?

Thanks

Space Genius

LemonKat
BF-dragontshd-40
Please, please, look over them zOMG servers in the future. They are broken and sad. We shouldn't force to cheat to beat the game! cry
Just curious---how will Lanzer celebrate Chinese New Year? How did you guys commemorated Challenger?
I thought Panagrammic had fixed that so they automatically re-cycle.

There is the Kam G glitch. You essentially have to glitch her to get rid of the glitch, which is a violation of ToS.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Dive under the closest table.

Stray Cougar
What would you, the Gaia team, do if a strong earthquake hit your region((where the GaiaHQ is)).

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I have no interest in watching sports whatsoever, so sorry, I'm going to cut right through the chase.

I was wondering what happens to open trades with inactive users (aka, the users who have to reactivate their accounts)? I thought I noticed a few trades disappearing (and one in particular), relating to art requests, but can't be sure since I can't remember their usernames.

I had asked this a few weeks ago in the Q&A here and got redirected here. ^^ Thank you for any assistance you can provide me with.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I'm very sad about the niners.

1) More male items please?
2) Can Marshall zOMG! NPC be in an event?
3) How is towns 2 coming along?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Stray Cougar
What would you, the Gaia team, do if a strong earthquake hit your region((where the GaiaHQ is)).

Probably shrug and go about our day. CA will occasionally get earthquakes, we know a big one is eventually coming.
Tobi-chann
hey can we have a mute all button for aquarium tanks because its really annoying to have to turn the booty grab sounds off when youre trying listening to music at the same time thank

edit- also, hiii

We can look into that, see if it's easy to remember your settings.

Romantic Genius

Zero Omega
Princess-Orphelia
Zero is very far behind with his pm's he still hasn't replied to mine, which was sent in November last year. rofl

You're probably going to need to send that again because I don't have PMs from that long ago. ninja

Yup, I can do that. But it's a Christmas question. So sending it now won't work. Lets wait until November this year again, ok? biggrin

Zinistra's Prince

Lucky Werewolf

Hello, I was banned a couple days ago.
I've been waiting for my tickets to be processed (and hopefully help me out)
But the problem is that I commissioned artists on my main account, and now I can't access it.
I tried contacting the artist but they have indeed finished the art, and now I have no way of paying for it.

I can wait for the ticket to be processed, and I am, but I am getting worried.
I'd really not like to be forced to pay RL money (when I had the trades of gold ready to go) to pay for this artists services because I was banned over a misunderstanding. Thank you.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Tsuki_Kirkland
Zero Omega
Tsuki_Kirkland
Hey admins, hope you had a great Superbowl sunday and got to enjoy the game. (or did something else fun if you didn’t watch)

I wanted to know if you would ever clarify the rules in the in the news forum. It might help users better understand what goes in there besides just saying all things related in the news.

What do you think needs to clarified?

Well if celebrity news can go there or not, or if they should be in the celebrity sub-forum for one. From time to time we get that in the forum . It’d be nice to know

Sure, we can look into clarifying that a bit more. FYI, the Celebrity forum should be more for actual discussion about celebs instead of just random news posts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff