Welcome to Gaia! ::

Archlord Ayperos
Will Gaia towns ever be IPad accessible?

its one of those unsupported flash things.
i would love to access alot of stuff on my kindle but they require flash >.<

Rainbow Loiterer

Uncle Kenny
B a k a - c h a n
Kay, guess this is more of a curiosity question. But is there anyway to see past the previous 500 posts in your Post History? I've got some old roleplays I'd like to look at, mostly to grab profiles from, but they were much longer than 500 posts ago... >.<

Also, along with that, do really old threads just get deleted if they have been inactive for a certain amount of time?

1) Nope, the 500 posts is a hard limit, that's all you get to see.
2) No, older threads still exist, they just aren't posted in. If you knew the thread id for one of them you'd be able to just put it in the URL. You can even use the GSearch to find the thread too.

User Image

Too bad. >.<

Oh, that's something that's odd. If I use the Search bar to search for these threads, I get to a certain point and the list just shows up blank even though it claims there are more pages of hits for my search. Like the search either won't show past a certain date, or past a certain amount of time time back from the day of the search? I apologize for not having the date on hand, I haven't done this super recently though it has happened to me more than once. >.<
                                User Image

Looking for a madman with a box~ <3

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Archlord Ayperos
Will Gaia towns ever be IPad accessible?

...we're wondering the same thing.

Dapper Dabbler

I've been around since 05 but accidentally became too busy for anything with college, so my main account is locked. I submitted a ticket, but it looks bad because I was gone for so long that I couldn't really remember much about the account. Do you think I'll get it back?
picoura
Contest and Guild
most likely not seeing as gaia cash is really money more or less.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I guess so.
                                [/sighs]
sorry i ment to say it is real money.

Nanzzy-chan's Honey Bun

Spicy Librarian

43,175 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Since we get so many item questions that you guys hardly EVER answer... Can we get a "Ask the Artists" thing every once in a while?

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I know Pan deals with most of the HoC bug issues, but if you could pass along a glitch I'd appreciate it. I did post it in the HoC bug forum, but not much came of it.

The 'challenge' friend option seems to be broken for a lot of people, a friend of mine tried to play with me and neither of us ever got the invite we had to both enter the random pvp and hope we got matched up.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
x-iiRoyalz
xoAniLuv
Will be there be any major expansion in zOMG anytime soon? smile
Please, Developers answer this question. heart

No.

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Well, we're about outta time, so before everyone goes I'll just say, if you didn't notice my signature, I have written a book titled 7th Moon. It is a tribute to anime, and it has a little bit of everything you could possibly want, except graphics, but I intend to fix that soon. Samurai, ninja, monks, cyborgs, robots, dragons, demons, martial arts, sci-fi and of course obscure Japanese words that sound cooler than they really are. For more details check out my profile.

(someday I'll get a real ad on this site...)

Romantic Genius

Doop dee doop. Shall I serenade you all? rofl

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Yangs Logic
I have a question will the ring sweetheart ever be resold in cash shop?

Not sure about a Cash Shop sale, but I have something in mind for a zOMG! community V-Day contest. What better day for Sweetheart Rings? biggrin
Will be there be any major expansion in zOMG anytime soon?

Loyal Cat

When is Towns 2 going to be done being under construction? Because when I go into Towns 2 there are those under construction signs. Also is it true Towns is going to be removed? and if so why?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Kiarra-Chan
Since we get so many item questions that you guys hardly EVER answer... Can we get a "Ask the Artists" thing every once in a while?

...Again, that would be up to the artists XD

Precious Sweetheart

17,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Firestarter 200
Can you give the sdplus dolls without extra pose one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff