Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

worlds suckiest vendor
worlds suckiest vendor
worlds suckiest vendor
worlds suckiest vendor
Any news or whereabouts on alchemy or this new update everyone is talking about?
And i sent in a ticket and its been 3weeks would be great to get a response or here from someone!
Thanks! biggrin

ninja

I always get ignored. gonk

sad

Poor suckie. It moves too fast. . gonk
Kain-Senpai

The biggest quake to hit my area, was the one that was in Virgina, some time in 2011. Many made fun of it. XD

I think I remember that one - and that people out y'all's way were confused by it. Midplate tremors aren't all that common; given that the ground out there is very good at transmitting a quake's shockwaves, that's pro'ly a very good thing. 3nodding

Mysterious Trickster

EyySushi
I live in SF so we're the major earthquake-ville. Really, San Jose is special (well, sf bay area).
It's not worth being moved out of because of earthquakes since we're all prepared from it, from 1980 and 1906. We are on the San Andreas fault line though really, living in CA is like a dream. I love it here.

Kain-Senpai
Sandokiri
Kain-Senpai
Zero Omega
Stray Cougar
What would you, the Gaia team, do if a strong earthquake hit your region((where the GaiaHQ is)).

Probably shrug and go about our day. CA will occasionally get earthquakes, we know a big one is eventually coming.

Move to New Jersey, then. emotion_awesome
No major earthquakes... you just have to contend with the occasional hurricane. XD

That would also mean I can come over to the office and shower you guys with cupcakes, cookies and other yummy treats. biggrin

I prefer sky-shattering thunderstorms, myself. Even if they stick to the clouds and don't come down here. Though I think the biggest quake I've been a part of was around 5.6. Not half bad!

The biggest quake to hit my area, was the one that was in Virgina, some time in 2011. Many made fun of it. XD

There is such as think as being silly, like my post. XD

O.G. Gaian

a couple of questions about clans here on gaia

1- why cant your clan show up on your profile like the guilds do. no matter what it wont show up
2- also even if you check the member box they cant send clan announcements. why is that. it works for crew.
3-will clans ever get an update like guilds will get?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Tsuki_Kirkland
Would it possible to be a recommendation sticky in the AMC forum? there keeps being a ton of “Recommend me an anime” threads and since it won’t stop a sticky or a sub-forum where they could ask instead of clogging the main forum would be nice

Already decided we'd do it, just need to find time to make it.
So when do new hair ribbon items come in, Zero Omega?

Zero Omega
''

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Team Jacob 100
I was wondering, if I posted in the "Avatar Item Glitch Report Thread"
and the glitch is still occurring- can I report it again?
I feel it's been over looked. emo
lilloulou
Sandokiri
minaminolover
Hello admins of all ages!
-turned 24 yesterday- (how old is too old for Gaia?)

So I saw you are planning on combining the anniversary and valentines day event together!

Will it be work or will it make it easier combining the two? (Can't wait for it!!!!)

And last months collectables were adorable! Keep up the good work on those.

Any chance there will be a contest to choose between two like we did with Red riding vs Snow White back a few years ago? I think it would be fun. Or maybe host a contest to create a monthly collectable would be even more entertaining!

-lurks through the pages-

How old is too old for Gaia? 250, but only because if you're 250 years old and on Gaia, you were born in 1763... which would make you SORTA UNDEAD.

Or a vampire lol

Or, for that matter, an Immortal like in Highlander.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I was wondering if there any plans in the future for updating the journal system or guilds.

Mysterious Trickster

Sandokiri
Kain-Senpai

I think I remember that one - and that people out y'all's way were confused by it. Midplate tremors aren't all that common; given that the ground out there is very good at transmitting a quake's shockwaves, that's pro'ly a very good thing. 3nodding

Indeed. I remember a bunch of people in the office left (I work on 8th floor) because of it. I honestly though some of the works on 9 were moving something (which does happen from time to time. Directors love to move around, and stuff).

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
A Wonderful Secret
lanzer
Hello everyone!

How many of you catch the game yesterday, or just watched all the funny commercials? Are there any celebrating Ravens fans around?

The end of Football season means Valentine's just around the corner, as well as the Gaia anniversary. Some might have heard that we're combining the two events this year for a bigger event. It's gonna be fun!
Woot go Valentines Day~ Hey quick question. Are there any developing, moderating, or perhaps forum assistant positions open and are available to take?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can apply to be a moderator here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-questions-assistance/moderator-application-faq/t.46243481/

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ren Orenji Doragon
LURKAN

Also: have some zOMG! / Gaia fan art that I finished yesterday. c:
http://fav.me/d5tr9ua

Just thought I would share. .w.;;

Nice work!

Dangerous Shopper

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
lanzer
Hello everyone!

How many of you catch the game yesterday, or just watched all the funny commercials? Are there any celebrating Ravens fans around?

The end of Football season means Valentine's just around the corner, as well as the Gaia anniversary. Some might have heard that we're combining the two events this year for a bigger event. It's gonna be fun!

Why do we have to wait 3-5 days now just to unlock are Gaia Cash items? i hate it >.<

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Javier Cross
So when do new hair ribbon items come in, Zero Omega?

Zero Omega
''

Dunno! Depends on when the artists make them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff