20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
lanzer
AliceLoathesWonderland
Do you guys like cheese? whee

Brie and grape... hmmmm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You have great taste, oh glorious leader cheese_whine

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

]-leaves out cookies for the Gaia staff for being so awesome-

Buggy Mage

Oh yes! I was meaning to ask, If we could get more variation in CI hair styles. Such as Bowl-cuts, which we have so few good choices of, and slicked back or pompador styles in more future CIs. heart

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hi-Potion
siskataya
Hi-Potion
Narumi Misuhara
Hi-Potion
Quick question!
So for Valentines day and the Saturday proceeding that I will be at a convention!
I was wondering if there will be any 1-day only items I would be missing out on?

...better you don't know...
;A; dies

You can't die! *revives* Besides, aren't you supposed to be visiting soon? Or am I confusing you with someone else?
That is me, but I forgot who I was PMing xD;; Was I PMing you? (my inbox often gets flooded with messages about my constantly selling things)

It's ok, my inbox gets flooded with a wild variety of issues XD Yes, yes it was me you needed to pm biggrin

Scurvy Pirate

B a k a - c h a n
    User Image

Kay, guess this is more of a curiosity question. But is there anyway to see past the previous 500 posts in your Post History? I've got some old roleplays I'd like to look at, mostly to grab profiles from, but they were much longer than 500 posts ago... >.<

Also, along with that, do really old threads just get deleted if they have been inactive for a certain amount of time?
                                User Image

Looking for a madman with a box~ <3

1) Nope, the 500 posts is a hard limit, that's all you get to see.
2) No, older threads still exist, they just aren't posted in. If you knew the thread id for one of them you'd be able to just put it in the URL. You can even use the GSearch to find the thread too.
Uncle Kenny
Mimi Sparda
Can we send Waffles a Valentine during the event? emotion_kirakira

Maybe

-crosses fingers- whee

Revered Inquisitor

Once the HoC card marketplace comes out… will card transfers be adequately monitored? I.e. will there be a prevention of card pooling from players with multiple accounts? It is illegal on gaia to gold and item pool from mules… shouldn't it be the same for cards [even if it is a multi-site game. If someone is using secondary accounts to pool cards, essence (or to play against themselves for easy EXP and essence gain)… I think it should be punishable by getting the accounts blocked from access to the game, or at the very least have the cards/essence involved removed completely from all involved accounts.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.
Will there be any new changes with Zomg?

Dangerous Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Champion 300
Just for the record all of you gaia helpers/leaders:
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!

Fairy

I live in SF so we're the major earthquake-ville. Really, San Jose is special (well, sf bay area).
It's not worth being moved out of because of earthquakes since we're all prepared from it, from 1980 and 1906. We are on the San Andreas fault line though really, living in CA is like a dream. I love it here.

Kain-Senpai
Sandokiri
Kain-Senpai
Zero Omega
Stray Cougar
What would you, the Gaia team, do if a strong earthquake hit your region((where the GaiaHQ is)).

Probably shrug and go about our day. CA will occasionally get earthquakes, we know a big one is eventually coming.

Move to New Jersey, then. emotion_awesome
No major earthquakes... you just have to contend with the occasional hurricane. XD

That would also mean I can come over to the office and shower you guys with cupcakes, cookies and other yummy treats. biggrin

I prefer sky-shattering thunderstorms, myself. Even if they stick to the clouds and don't come down here. Though I think the biggest quake I've been a part of was around 5.6. Not half bad!

The biggest quake to hit my area, was the one that was in Virgina, some time in 2011. Many made fun of it. XD

Dangerous Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
Any chance OMGpop games will be available again?

PaCoCoMu's Significant Otter

Shirtless Gawker

Is it against ToS to get an image of an item from tektek, then recolor it on photoshop, then sell it to buyers as material for their stores / signatures, as a jpeg file?

Invisible Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Zero Omega

Go ahead and shoot me a PM about your idea and let's talk more about it.

Sent you the pm. i really appreciate you giving my idea a chance by looking it over emotion_bigheart

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Nakerai
Any chance OMGpop games will be available again?

Probably not. Zynga would have to let us use them.

Neophyte Soldier

13,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
I think they should make a Gaia calendar & put a picture of a different Dev on each page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff