Welcome to Gaia! ::

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
mistyrain1987
who ever over looks banning need to get on their job my mule has been banned since dec 21st no response

lanzer

Send me a PM and I can help you out with this.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I have a zOMG related question.
Last year someone mentioned that they had found unreleased zOMG items and that they planned to release them.

Did that or will that ever happen?

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
will there be new valentine's day siggie cards for the new event ? I would like one of Lex and Ian biggrin
AliceLoathesWonderland
Do you guys like cheese? whee

Brie and grape... hmmmm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can we send Waffles a Valentine during the event? emotion_kirakira
Kain-Senpai
Zero Omega
Stray Cougar
What would you, the Gaia team, do if a strong earthquake hit your region((where the GaiaHQ is)).

Probably shrug and go about our day. CA will occasionally get earthquakes, we know a big one is eventually coming.

Move to New Jersey, then. emotion_awesome
No major earthquakes... you just have to contend with the occasional hurricane. XD

That would also mean I can come over to the office and shower you guys with cupcakes, cookies and other yummy treats. biggrin

I prefer sky-shattering thunderstorms, myself. Even if they stick to the clouds and don't come down here. Though I think the biggest quake I've been a part of was around 5.6. Not half bad!

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Zero Omega
Hidariude
Zero Omega
Hidariude
Last week I asked if I could get an ad for my book, 7th Moon, on this site, I was told to send an e-mail, I did, but still no response. So what's the next step?

I'll poke about for the e-mail, no worries.

Sooo...any progress on my situation?

Haven't looked for the e-mail yet, will do so later in the week.

I sent my first e-mail about this nearly a year ago. I wasn't sure I used the right link, so I sent one or two more through other links. I may have sent a few more using the original link. Can I please get an answer about this?
Zero Omega
Angel Did Epic
Glass Carousel
Angel Did Epic
Okay I have a Question...

Is there any chance at all..that you guys will re-cycle the OLD Monthly items? to re-release them?

Such as Angelic Halo, Mini Angel Wings, Mini Nitemare wings...and so on?

Or is it a dream that will never happen? xD

That has actually been confirmed, Or atleast I remember reading it somewhere- that exclusive items on abandoned/perma banned accounts will be re-released

I meant the actual Monthly items from the letters...being re-cycled and released again xD;;

We wouldn't put old MCs up for sale again in the Cash Shop, no. That includes the items from the MCs.

Oh Okay x.x
I see, Damn >_<

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
King Awesomolocity
IS THIS THREAD OFFICIAL?
~King Awesome

Yes, yes it is, but I cannot have a contest about its officialness or Sinsario will throw the Disgruntled Contest Ferret at me. Then I might cry cry

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
IIwizardeigesII
Darc Nightgale
Hello!User Image

2. Still I would love to see more facial hair.

emo

One day... maybe.

Buggy Mage

Happy Valentines! and Congrats on Ten Years of being Amazing, GaiaOnline!!! 4laugh
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Krissim Klaw
Narumi Misuhara

An artist would have to answer this, don't know where they are.
Sorry, I have all the artists chained in my basement working on that praying mantis item I've been waiting for.
that would explain the empty office...
Don't worry, if they are good wittle artists I will return them... mostly unharmed. emotion_awesome

Scurvy Pirate

Mimi Sparda
Can we send Waffles a Valentine during the event? emotion_kirakira

Maybe

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hidariude
Zero Omega
Hidariude
Zero Omega
Hidariude
Last week I asked if I could get an ad for my book, 7th Moon, on this site, I was told to send an e-mail, I did, but still no response. So what's the next step?

I'll poke about for the e-mail, no worries.

Sooo...any progress on my situation?

Haven't looked for the e-mail yet, will do so later in the week.

I sent my first e-mail about this nearly a year ago. I wasn't sure I used the right link, so I sent one or two more through other links. I may have sent a few more using the original link. Can I please get an answer about this?
If you sent it to usertalk@gaiaonline.com then odds are the e-mail went to that address just fine and we just need to get back to you.

[K!ng]'s Partner

Omnipresent Elder

lanzer
AliceLoathesWonderland
Do you guys like cheese? whee

Brie and grape... hmmmm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YES!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces