Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
Just looking at everyone in HQ's Journal ..You guys seriously need to write a new one. 3nodding

*waves to Sisky* 4laugh

Hiya Orphy! Hope you are well! Are you less orange-y today? XD

Yes, I'm very well Sisky. How about you? And, haha. I had to buy this exfoliating sponge with this cream thing and basically use it to get rid of it. 95% of it is gone, but still a little bit left. I'm getting it professionally done next week. It's called spray tan. biggrin

Advice for everyone. Don't ever use fake tan cream at home. Get it professionally done. Unless you want to look like a mooshed pumpkin. rofl

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hi-Potion
Narumi Misuhara
Hi-Potion
Quick question!
So for Valentines day and the Saturday proceeding that I will be at a convention!
I was wondering if there will be any 1-day only items I would be missing out on?

...better you don't know...
;A; dies

You can't die! *revives* Besides, aren't you supposed to be visiting soon? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

IRL Gekko

Madame Lee
Oh one more things. can a snail get a hug form and adim before I scoot out of here?
emotion_hug
who ever over looks banning need to get on their job my mule has been banned since dec 21st no response

lanzer
Narumi Misuhara

An artist would have to answer this, don't know where they are.
Sorry, I have all the artists chained in my basement working on that praying mantis item I've been waiting for.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Madame Lee
Oh one more things. can a snail get a hug form and adim before I scoot out of here?

*hughug*

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Darc Nightgale
Hello!User Image

2. Still I would love to see more facial hair.

emo

[K!ng]'s Partner

Omnipresent Elder

Angel Did Epic
Glass Carousel
Angel Did Epic
Okay I have a Question...

Is there any chance at all..that you guys will re-cycle the OLD Monthly items? to re-release them?

Such as Angelic Halo, Mini Angel Wings, Mini Nitemare wings...and so on?

Or is it a dream that will never happen? xD

That has actually been confirmed, Or atleast I remember reading it somewhere- that exclusive items on abandoned/perma banned accounts will be re-released

I meant the actual Monthly items from the letters...being re-cycled and released again xD;;
It has been stated that Gaia will never mass re-release old MC's

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Narumi Misuhara
minaminolover
Narumi Misuhara
minaminolover
Hello admins of all ages!
-turned 24 yesterday- (how old is too old for Gaia?)

So I saw you are planning on combining the anniversary and valentines day event together!

Will it be work or will it make it easier combining the two? (Can't wait for it!!!!)

And last months collectables were adorable! Keep up the good work on those.

Any chance there will be a contest to choose between two like we did with Red riding vs Snow White back a few years ago? I think it would be fun. Or maybe host a contest to create a monthly collectable would be even more entertaining!

-lurks through the pages-

Happy belated birthday!!
Yes they will be combined, Can't say the work has been easier, it was actually an interesting challenge to try to integrate the two.

Who brilliant idea was this, or has it been talked amongst you and all the staff for a while?!
Either way I am most certain it will be fun and entertaining.

How many months in advance do you have stuff planned? -just curious-
(Being curious might kill but always wanted to know)

Random question: when do you think the next big Evolving Item (example: Zodiacal, was a great success) will be coming out? -or is just all of a sudden bought out and not planned at all?

(Song of Amour should come with wings, who designed it and by any chance do artist come up with ideas or do they get them from us other Gaians?)

Consensus between Pepper-Tea and I. It didn't make much sense to do two separate things for events only days apart.

...For your other questions... don't know XD

Haha. True, it may be a bit more work but in the end the final result is all that matters.
Thank you for answering my questions.
-don't get too overwhelmed with our lovely questions-
Have a good evening! emotion_hug

Friendly Wench

codemonkey37179

Well you guys need to stop releasing so many cool friggin items! emotion_donotwant
Thanks so much for the answer, I've been dying to know TT _ TT

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
IS THIS THREAD OFFICIAL?
~King Awesome

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
Just looking at everyone in HQ's Journal ..You guys seriously need to write a new one. 3nodding

*waves to Sisky* 4laugh

Hiya Orphy! Hope you are well! Are you less orange-y today? XD

Yes, I'm very well Sisky. How about you? And, haha. I had to buy this exfoliating sponge with this cream thing and basically use it to get rid of it. 95% of it is gone, but still a little bit left. I'm getting it professionally done next well. It's called spray tan. biggrin

Advice for everyone. Don't ever use fake tan cream at home. Get it professionally done. Unless you want to look like a mooshed pumpkin. rofl

You should equip an orange skin dye until the nightmare fake tan is gone! XD Glad most of it is gone, though orange IS my favorite color haha! xd

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
-lurks until she thinks of a question-

[K!ng]'s Partner

Omnipresent Elder

Lady greytiger
Um...hello am Lady greytiger and I got something to ask the Adams about something.

Dear Adams I was wondering ok...on tektek right?....Will I was asking if you guys may work on the tektek for the items to work more...because what happen are so you safe the tektek and go and buy all of the items and like yes am done with my dream avi than you try to put it on and like some of the items does not work it takes some of the other stuff off....And I was a bit sad about that I used a lot of gold to spend all of the items will not so much but some gold on items and will....some of the items don't work when putting them on can you maybe try to work on that I thank you will take care Adams. Will take care.
Tektek, is not run by Gaia, but rather by a user of the site =)

IRL Gekko

Krissim Klaw
Narumi Misuhara

An artist would have to answer this, don't know where they are.
Sorry, I have all the artists chained in my basement working on that praying mantis item I've been waiting for.
that would explain the empty office...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces