Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Regarding Town Flowers:
Can we possibly get some more uses for them? Maybe we could wear them in our hair (tuck one behind each ear/one on the back on the head) or have the option to make head bands/ribbons with them - and be able to choose the colors of the ribbon/band, like we can with bouquets (which are quite bulky :/)

Angelic Nitemare

-waves to the team from my blankets and cold meds.-

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
liquidblue213
I have a friend who lost their account and was curious about something, so I thought I would ask about it here.
In hack reports, is it considered a hack if your so-called "friend" knows or figures out your password and uses it to get into your account and do something to get it banned when they're upset with you?

We define a hacking as the unauthorized use/access of any Gaia Online account. So, yes.

Aged Genius

hailys angel
Is there gonna be any new hangouts like the rally or the towns anytime soon?

Towns 2 housing will be out as soon as our Q/A department clears it.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
suishohatake
*lurks*
ninja

ninja

-Glomps-

Tipsy Businesswoman

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Achievements: I have a thread with 500+ posts in it, but the 500+ posts achievement says it is still uncompleted?
I really don't want to have to do it again, so what's up here?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Yuudai Rinyuki
Bleeding Apocalypse
CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT MALE AVATARS FOR A BIT? Honestly, we should. Many users on this site have expressed a desire for more equality in the type of items produced for our avatars. By and far, the most common type of clothing we have on this site are aimed towards females. They are skirts and dresses, bright and frilly and lacy and cute. But what about those of us who don't prefer frilly and lacy and cute? What about those of us who just want a pair of pants? Some jeans? What about those of us who don't want tiny foot mods and high heels and those of us who want boots?

At this point, it really feels that your artists are intentionally ignoring repeated requests for more male-oriented items. Here's a shortlist of several threads asking for more pants, more variety in style (not JUST cute and frilly), and more gender equality in items. Read them.

Where The Heck Are The Pants?

More girly items? Dont we have enough already?

More Mens/Masculine Clothing

Gaia, Why Do You Hate shoes?

Nice new recolor update. Glad most of the items are girly. (Sarcastic title)

Petiton for more equality in items(more male/unisex items)

Jesus Christ does Gaia release ANY new male items?

Lack of Male Items/Clothing

I Hate The Male Gaia Items So I Might As Well Cross-Dress.

Gaia You Should make Better Male Items

Gaia Needs More Male Items

Male Items On Gaia Or Lack Thereof

Proposal - Male Items, Particularly Hair

Where Are All The Good Male Items?

We Should Get A MALE-ORIENTED Military Evolving Item

Can Male Avis Have A Break For Future Items?

It's not to say I don't enjoy nearly all of the items the Artists put out, because I do. I just wish they didn't blatantly ignore a good portion of the demographic that doesn't prefer frilly/cute all the time. There's nothing wrong with variety. And with all of the frilly/cute/totes adorbs items we're getting lately, we're seriously lacking in variety. Many users that voiced their support also have female avatars, enjoy using dress and skirt items, but would still like some variety. Please, please, get your artists to address this issue. Thank you.
Its cute because it seems they blatantly ignored this post, i checked a few pages for a reply, btw I completely agree, gaia please this is pisses off so many people

An artist would have to answer this, don't know where they are.
Glass Carousel
Angel Did Epic
Okay I have a Question...

Is there any chance at all..that you guys will re-cycle the OLD Monthly items? to re-release them?

Such as Angelic Halo, Mini Angel Wings, Mini Nitemare wings...and so on?

Or is it a dream that will never happen? xD

That has actually been confirmed, Or atleast I remember reading it somewhere- that exclusive items on abandoned/perma banned accounts will be re-released

I meant the actual Monthly items from the letters...being re-cycled and released again xD;;

Aged Genius

fairy pastry
Regarding Town Flowers:
Can we possibly get some more uses for them? Maybe we could wear them in our hair (tuck one behind each ear/one on the back on the head) or have the option to make head bands/ribbons with them - and be able to choose the colors of the ribbon/band, like we can with bouquets (which are quite bulky :/)

Possibly.

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Oh one more things. can a snail get a hug form and adim before I scoot out of here?
Zphal
Hi there, '04er here. I recently noticed when checking the Archive of my Gaia journal that it only goes back 999 journal entries… my oldest ones seem to be missing entirely. sad Are they really gone/inaccessible forever…? Does Gaia only allow for 999 journal entries per user? This seems like a grossly small number of entries for anyone who's been on the site as long as I have, as I like to use it frequently and enjoy looking back on old entries/memories. Any light on this would be very appreciated; thank you.

That's a strange one, will need to look into it and see if it's just missing links or did something else happened. I do see all your posts in the database so it shouldn't be too hard to fix.

6,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Um...hello am Lady greytiger and I got something to ask the Adams about something.

Dear Adams I was wondering ok...on tektek right?....Will I was asking if you guys may work on the tektek for the items to work more...because what happen are so you safe the tektek and go and buy all of the items and like yes am done with my dream avi than you try to put it on and like some of the items does not work it takes some of the other stuff off....And I was a bit sad about that I used a lot of gold to spend all of the items will not so much but some gold on items and will....some of the items don't work when putting them on can you maybe try to work on that I thank you will take care Adams. Will take care.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Angel Did Epic
Glass Carousel
Angel Did Epic
Okay I have a Question...

Is there any chance at all..that you guys will re-cycle the OLD Monthly items? to re-release them?

Such as Angelic Halo, Mini Angel Wings, Mini Nitemare wings...and so on?

Or is it a dream that will never happen? xD

That has actually been confirmed, Or atleast I remember reading it somewhere- that exclusive items on abandoned/perma banned accounts will be re-released

I meant the actual Monthly items from the letters...being re-cycled and released again xD;;

We wouldn't put old MCs up for sale again in the Cash Shop, no. That includes the items from the MCs.

Meriary Brenneven's Significant Otter

Predestined Genius

Zero Omega
Qwit
I'm not sure I fully understand the point in these ask the admin threads.
I keep reading them through, but I don't think I ever posted in one.

I must be missing the concept, either that or the admins are missing the concept....Not really sure considering I don't accurately know what these threads are for.

Simple.

People ask questions.

We answer.
That much goes without saying...I guess it's any and all questions. XD So apparently it was I who was missing the concept. I always have a lot of good questions that I'd love to share, but I rarely ever do.
However, I would like to ask this question on a business matter.

Since the update to the flash spaces...I am curious to know if there's been an increase, or a decrease in the user traffic, and the same question applies to people purchasing gaia cash.

Yes, another one of these. >_< They must get annoying, but it was a major part of the site...even though it was considered minor.

I feel like I'm a beta tester all over again >_<

Dangerous Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
HELLO biggrin
I've got a few suggestions/fixes that I really think should be added ^^
1. Be able to delete your topics without having to go through a forum admin. (I see there's reasons why you can't, but I think there should be a work-around it) : )
2. Having the underwear of your avatar removed when wearing skins (that doesn't show any nudity) This would give so many more cool options for f.ex. supernatural avatars. you could be just a shadow! without underpants! cause that looks sort of weird!
3. Probably difficult, but more layering options. It's so sad when you've created the perfect avatar on tektek, then the items won't layer the same way on Gaia crying
Anyway, that was my suggestions mrgreen thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff