Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Could we have a dog RIG item , there are so many great breeds of dog Gaia doesn’t have as a companion.

Dog companions

Romantic Genius

Mega Loverboy

Bleeding Apocalypse
CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT MALE AVATARS FOR A BIT? Honestly, we should. Many users on this site have expressed a desire for more equality in the type of items produced for our avatars. By and far, the most common type of clothing we have on this site are aimed towards females. They are skirts and dresses, bright and frilly and lacy and cute. But what about those of us who don't prefer frilly and lacy and cute? What about those of us who just want a pair of pants? Some jeans? What about those of us who don't want tiny foot mods and high heels and those of us who want boots?

At this point, it really feels that your artists are intentionally ignoring repeated requests for more male-oriented items. Here's a shortlist of several threads asking for more pants, more variety in style (not JUST cute and frilly), and more gender equality in items. Read them.

Where The Heck Are The Pants?

More girly items? Dont we have enough already?

More Mens/Masculine Clothing

Gaia, Why Do You Hate shoes?

Nice new recolor update. Glad most of the items are girly. (Sarcastic title)

Petiton for more equality in items(more male/unisex items)

Jesus Christ does Gaia release ANY new male items?

Lack of Male Items/Clothing

I Hate The Male Gaia Items So I Might As Well Cross-Dress.

Gaia You Should make Better Male Items

Gaia Needs More Male Items

Male Items On Gaia Or Lack Thereof

Proposal - Male Items, Particularly Hair

Where Are All The Good Male Items?

We Should Get A MALE-ORIENTED Military Evolving Item

Can Male Avis Have A Break For Future Items?

It's not to say I don't enjoy nearly all of the items the Artists put out, because I do. I just wish they didn't blatantly ignore a good portion of the demographic that doesn't prefer frilly/cute all the time. There's nothing wrong with variety. And with all of the frilly/cute/totes adorbs items we're getting lately, we're seriously lacking in variety. Many users that voiced their support also have female avatars, enjoy using dress and skirt items, but would still like some variety. Please, please, get your artists to address this issue. Thank you.
Its cute because it seems they blatantly ignored this post, i checked a few pages for a reply, btw I completely agree, gaia please this is pisses off so many people
minaminolover
Hello admins of all ages!
-turned 24 yesterday- (how old is too old for Gaia?)

So I saw you are planning on combining the anniversary and valentines day event together!

Will it be work or will it make it easier combining the two? (Can't wait for it!!!!)

And last months collectables were adorable! Keep up the good work on those.

Any chance there will be a contest to choose between two like we did with Red riding vs Snow White back a few years ago? I think it would be fun. Or maybe host a contest to create a monthly collectable would be even more entertaining!

-lurks through the pages-

How old is too old for Gaia? 250, but only because if you're 250 years old and on Gaia, you were born in 1763... which would make you SORTA UNDEAD.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Narumi Misuhara
ChaosTrooper
User Image

What is going on with the Macy's MStyleLab?

Will that store be operational again anytime soon?

User Image

Not unless they decide to partner with us again.

Then, was it something wanted to leave active the link to the shop in the marketplace page of items which where in that shop?

For example: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/63689

Precious Sweetheart

Hi there. This is my first time posting anything, and I know this has been asked before, but is the inventory organization area/page ever going to be, I guess, updated? That way it'll be easier to organize all of your items and stuff?

Thank you for your time and have a lovely day! yum_cupcake

Noble Inquisitor

Angel Did Epic
Okay I have a Question...

Is there any chance at all..that you guys will re-cycle the OLD Monthly items? to re-release them?

Such as Angelic Halo, Mini Angel Wings, Mini Nitemare wings...and so on?

Or is it a dream that will never happen? xD

That has actually been confirmed, Or atleast I remember reading it somewhere- that exclusive items on abandoned/perma banned accounts will be re-released

Aged Genius

Chaos Tsukiji
Narumi Misuhara
Chaos Tsukiji
Hi gaia staff,

Question is it possible for a massive group petition about not updating the old towns and connect it together with raly and mtvhills and bring back the server rooms?

Also a personnel question how do you guys feel about The Barton Town Police Department here on gaia?

Sure... you can petition... but ...we're not bringing back the old version. We'll consider changes to the new version though.

I have no opinion of the Barton Town Police Department at this time.
could you guys bring back the server rooms please? Bothers me how everytime i refresh the flashroom and i get changed into a diffirent server

Then don't refresh the flash room.

We will revisit the issue once housing is done.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
minaminolover
Narumi Misuhara
minaminolover

So I saw you are planning on combining the anniversary and valentines day event together!

Will it be work or will it make it easier combining the two? (Can't wait for it!!!!)

Any chance there will be a contest to choose between two like we did with Red riding vs Snow White back a few years ago? I think it would be fun. Or maybe host a contest to create a monthly collectable would be even more entertaining!

Happy belated birthday!!
Yes they will be combined, Can't say the work has been easier, it was actually an interesting challenge to try to integrate the two.

Who brilliant idea was this, or has it been talked amongst you and all the staff for a while?!
Either way I am most certain it will be fun and entertaining.

How many months in advance do you have stuff planned? -just curious-
(Being curious might kill but always wanted to know)

Random question: when do you think the next big Evolving Item (example: Zodiacal, was a great success) will be coming out? -or is just all of a sudden bought out and not planned at all?

(Song of Amour should come with wings, who designed it and by any chance do artist come up with ideas or do they get them from us other Gaians?)

Consensus between Pepper-Tea and I. It didn't make much sense to do two separate things for events only days apart.

...For your other questions... don't know XD
I have a friend who lost their account and was curious about something, so I thought I would ask about it here.
In hack reports, is it considered a hack if your so-called "friend" knows or figures out your password and uses it to get into your account and do something to get it banned when they're upset with you?

Conservative Raider

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
codemonkey37179
Chaos Tsukiji
Hi gaia staff,

Question is it possible for a massive group petition about not updating the old towns and connect it together with raly and mtvhills and bring back the server rooms?

Also a personnel question how do you guys feel about The Barton Town Police Department here on gaia?

It is possible to make the petition. It is not possible to stop the updating of towns.

We certainly don't mind role playing on the site, but it should be pointed out the group you mentioned doesn't have any authority to speak for Gaia.
we do not roleplay at all. We mainly are modeled police officers reporting violations that we see. Im in the guild so far this guild served since 05

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
Just looking at everyone in HQ's Journal ..You guys seriously need to write a new one. 3nodding

*waves to Sisky* 4laugh

Hiya Orphy! Hope you are well! Are you less orange-y today? XD

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Oh well I made my suggestions so I guess I'm done.

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Sandokiri
minaminolover

How old is too old for Gaia? 250, but only because if you're 250 years old and on Gaia, you were born in 1763... which would make you SORTA UNDEAD.

I would be most impressed if someone could live that long... 3nodding

Tsunova's Other Half

Skilled Streaker

lanzer
Heil Ausy
Didn't bother watching the game this year. No packers =[

Anyways, my question; Will the engraving feature ever come back? So that we can make personalized gifts with the rings, and necklaces? I miss that.

It was a fun feature and I miss it too. It wasn't popular and we didn't continue supporting it. perhaps there might be a similar feature in the future.
I just felt like it made things more personable, and sentimental. Like rather than, "Happy birthday, here's an OMG that I spent my life savings on" you could go out buy a silver locket, write something very meaningful, and it was wonderful haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff