Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
*lurks*
ninja
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- zOMG! Glitch Fixes: Make any new progress?

- Enchanted Trunks/Magical Giftboxes: When we claim these, can there be an option added that allows us to click a link that takes us back to what we were doing instead of to our inventory?

- Dernier*Cri: To make this shop a better gold sink, how about adding some items that are priced around 100k-500k or 100k-1mil?

Sorry, we don't have any news for zOMG this week. Hope to put more time on it soon.

I think we can add in a link, though I do find it just as easy to hit the back button, though it is annoying to see the giftbox again. It's something we can look into, though not on the radar right now.

Definitely. Like to add more even higher end items.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Kain-Senpai
Zero Omega
Stray Cougar
What would you, the Gaia team, do if a strong earthquake hit your region((where the GaiaHQ is)).

Probably shrug and go about our day. CA will occasionally get earthquakes, we know a big one is eventually coming.

Move to New Jersey, then. emotion_awesome
No major earthquakes... you just have to contend with the occasional hurricane. XD

That would also mean I can come over to the office and shower you guys with cupcakes, cookies and other yummy treats. biggrin

Hurricanes, snow, and torrential down pour every year. I'll stick with my earth shake every 15 years or so and nothing else. ;P
-offers a random hug to any of the admins-

>_< RANDOM HUG TIME!!

o.o random but...I turned 25 [In January the 11th xD]

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
coldheartedangel
Scobre
coldheartedangel
Not a superbowl fan xP
Hockey for me and that's on tonight!

Hockey is my favorite sport. heart Go Kings! Enjoy watching the game.
You mean go Canucks, right?
Sorry. Kings are just my favorite team. xd Yeah go Canucks for tonight.

Fashionable Darling

Zero Omega

i've been having issues with the socialvibe videos granting gaia cash. for almost a week now, it will let me watch the video but either won't load or say "sorry try again in a few minutes" after the video is over. i figure i've lost at least 30 - 50 gaia cash on these trying to get them to work. (the issues have been with the mcdonald's and the escape from earth advertisements)

also the daily treat video isn't working right. again it will let me watch the video but at the end the "receive cash now" button won't light up and let me pick a card. it will however, grant me 2 gaia cash.

i understand there's a lot of stuff everyone has to work on, but this is very frustrating when trying to get gaia cash. i asked around and i'm not the only person this is happening to. as it is, i can't get the surveys to grant any (something always goes wrong at the end) so these videos are my only source of gaia cash. crying i appreciate any information or help with this issue, thank you. heart

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Can the HoC stats update bug be resolved soon?

Also, would it be possible to make PvC count towards the achievement instead of just PvP?
lanzer
ll Lifeless ll
FIRST PAGE ♥

What are you guys planning this Valentine's day? I don't want to be told EVERYTHING, but I'd like a vague idea or 'hint' of what is being planned.

We plan on giving away some really awesome item this time around. biggrin Can't wait!
the way you said that, Lanzer, makes it seem like the staff has events where they deliberately give out items that aren't as awesome as they should be
shouldn't all items that come out in events be equally awesome?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Chaos Tsukiji
Hi gaia staff,

Question is it possible for a massive group petition about not updating the old towns and connect it together with raly and mtvhills and bring back the server rooms?

Also a personnel question how do you guys feel about The Barton Town Police Department here on gaia?

Sure... you can petition... but ...we're not bringing back the old version. We'll consider changes to the new version though.

I have no opinion of the Barton Town Police Department at this time.
Zero Omega
Pandy Quin
Zero Omega
Pandy Quin

this is related to my account issue
do you guys have sign in logs that contain ip addresses for each account?

I think it's generally safe to assume that pretty much anything you do on Gaia can be logged by some means, either by account, IP, etc. As with most other internet sites.

okay...so there is a way you can see and compare 2 different ip addresses that log into a account?
is there also a way to identify if the ip address is located in the usa or not?

There are ways we can identify all of this.

okay thank you. that gives me some hope with my case.
i cant wait til you address my pm....ill try to be patient though whee heart

Meriary Brenneven's Significant Otter

Predestined Genius

I'm not sure I fully understand the point in these ask the admin threads.
I keep reading them through, but I don't think I ever posted in one.

I must be missing the concept, either that or the admins are missing the concept....Not really sure considering I don't accurately know what these threads are for.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
gummie_sourball
Zero Omega

i've been having issues with the socialvibe videos granting gaia cash. for almost a week now, it will let me watch the video but either won't load or say "sorry try again in a few minutes" after the video is over. i figure i've lost at least 30 - 50 gaia cash on these trying to get them to work. (the issues have been with the mcdonald's and the escape from earth advertisements)

also the daily treat video isn't working right. again it will let me watch the video but at the end the "receive cash now" button won't light up and let me pick a card. it will however, grant me 2 gaia cash.

i understand there's a lot of stuff everyone has to work on, but this is very frustrating when trying to get gaia cash. i asked around and i'm not the only person this is happening to. as it is, i can't get the surveys to grant any (something always goes wrong at the end) so these videos are my only source of gaia cash. crying i appreciate any information or help with this issue, thank you. heart

That sucks to hear. Try filling a billing ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help, explain the situation, and we should be able to help you further.
Is there any chance of including a glow timer countdown column together with a tank glow on the Gaia Aquarium page?

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
worlds suckiest vendor
worlds suckiest vendor
Any news or whereabouts on alchemy or this new update everyone is talking about?
And i sent in a ticket and its been 3weeks would be great to get a response or here from someone!
Thanks! biggrin

ninja

I always get ignored. gonk

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Quick question!
So for Valentines day and the Saturday proceeding that I will be at a convention!
I was wondering if there will be any 1-day only items I would be missing out on?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff