Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Raider

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hi gaia staff,

Question is it possible for a massive group petition about not updating the old towns and connect it together with raly and mtvhills and bring back the server rooms?

Also a personnel question how do you guys feel about The Barton Town Police Department here on gaia?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
minaminolover
Hello admins of all ages!
-turned 24 yesterday- (how old is too old for Gaia?)

So I saw you are planning on combining the anniversary and valentines day event together!

Will it be work or will it make it easier combining the two? (Can't wait for it!!!!)

And last months collectables were adorable! Keep up the good work on those.

Any chance there will be a contest to choose between two like we did with Red riding vs Snow White back a few years ago? I think it would be fun. Or maybe host a contest to create a monthly collectable would be even more entertaining!

-lurks through the pages-

Happy belated birthday!!
Yes they will be combined, Can't say the work has been easier, it was actually an interesting challenge to try to integrate the two.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
codemonkey37179
NordicFairy
Hello admins ! biggrin

Any chance we will see some NEW Jigsaw puzzles in the future? Not that I hate the old ones. It just seems like we have had the same old ones for a long time now...

After housing is done in towns 2, I am going to spend some time fixing up the games. Jigsaw will get some much needed care.

If it's not already on it, can you add "increase the play area size" on your list? It's so tiny that it's really hard to do the puzzles with the most pieces since we can hardly place them in little groups because there isn't much room.

Romantic Genius

lanzer

1) Good point, we will probably need to add the unsubscribe link right at the journal listing page. Shouldn't be too hard to add

2) We've planned on doing that, hopefully it'll be available soon

3) Guilds will take a bit of time, but yes we definitely want to have it updated

And Happy Valentine's to all single guys, including our new puppy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perhaps little squares to tick beside the Journals we don't want to be subscribed to anymore?
Thanks for answering my questions Lanzer. And OH my Gosh ..That's a cute puppy. Is it a Husky? Looks like one. Very cute indeed. whee What's it's name?
ll Lifeless ll
FIRST PAGE ♥

What are you guys planning this Valentine's day? I don't want to be told EVERYTHING, but I'd like a vague idea or 'hint' of what is being planned.

We plan on giving away some really awesome item this time around. biggrin Can't wait!

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Evening Gaia staff!! Gaia is going to be 10 years old!! Can't wait for the event!! heart

I have a profile issue, a couple of suggestions, plus one random question.

1. First off whenever I try to move pictures on my profile, it only moves inch by inch. And I can't seem to shrink or enlarge my pictures either. I'm not sure if it's my browser, I'm using Google Chrome by the way. Because when I switch to IE everything works just fine with my profile. So I'm wondering if it's the browser or something else.

2. Black recolor of the Juno's Lace.

3. Melon pan item!!! heart

4. Can we someday have a carnival/circus RIG! Full of carnival backgrounds, prizes, food stand, more carnival food, etc. And the RIG pet could be a lion.

5. What is your favorite Jolly Rancher flavor?

User Image
Anyone miss this?
Zero Omega
Pandy Quin

this is related to my account issue
do you guys have sign in logs that contain ip addresses for each account?

I think it's generally safe to assume that pretty much anything you do on Gaia can be logged by some means, either by account, IP, etc. As with most other internet sites.

okay...so there is a way you can see and compare 2 different ip addresses that log into a account?
is there also a way to identify if the ip address is located in the usa or not?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
BrittleButton
Zero Omega
BrittleButton
huge important question.

just wanted to say i love gaia have been on since 05 & i dont think ill ever leave .

i was wanting to buy items on gaia and do a giveaway on my stream. i know its against the tos but i wanted to know why exactly? if itd be like advertising for you guys as well as me doing a give away while chatting with gaians on the stream .

What kind of stream?
a stream you would play games on chat about things and such. ive done art give aways ive lived streamd zomg stopped because i wasnt sure if i could. its like a stream that you play live let people chat and they watch you play and such..you know twitch tv ?

Go ahead and shoot me a PM about your idea and let's talk more about it.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SaXoPhOnE_gEeK
Hey guys ~ Quick question!

About EIs - Are we only going to be having about one EI per year, with a few REIs in between?

I miss the old days with more long-lasting EIs. gonk

EIs don't make that much money so they were phased out to my knowledge o3o

So all we get is the handful of REIs.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
ChaosTrooper
User Image

What is going on with the Macy's MStyleLab?

Will that store be operational again anytime soon?

User Image

Not unless they decide to partner with us again.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Apple Amazing
I'm curious, will the item organizer ever get an upgrade? Things like being able to sell multiple items, etc, etc.

Yes.

Celebrating Gaian

QUESTION:
When will selections be made for the Gaia Blog Team?

Aged Genius

O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Harbinger of Pandamonium

I have no idea who to quote about this ; but this is my fifth ATA and my question has never been answered. It's a super simple on too ; is there a Gaia wishlist item limit?

Yes, it is around 800 items, so be realistic in your wishes.

Sex Symbol

lanzer
ll Lifeless ll
FIRST PAGE ♥

What are you guys planning this Valentine's day? I don't want to be told EVERYTHING, but I'd like a vague idea or 'hint' of what is being planned.

We plan on giving away some really awesome item this time around. biggrin Can't wait!
Awesome c: I can't wait *screeches very loudly due to the fact that this is the first time I've ever spoken to Lanzer o.o*
lanzer
Xelvorktork
Hello!
Hope you are all doing ok.

Well, first of all, let me congratulate Gaia on almost turning 10 years old! emotion_yatta
I can't wait for the events c:

What did you think about the blackout on the super bowl? Where you happy with the results?
And, did you see that 109yrd touchdown! That was amazing! whee

Also, what are we doing for this Valentine's Day?

And, I won a scholarship to visit the U.S. for 21 days, I'm going to take some leadership classes on Washington D.C biggrin I'm going to get some GCash heart

That's it. Thanks!

Everyone here in Gaia HQ are pretty much 49'er fans, so yesterday's game was kind of painful, at least for me it is. ^^; The halftime show was very impressive, beats most Olympic ceremonies. biggrin

Congrats on the scholarship!

I wanted the 49ers to win, I was pretty disappointed at the way they played :c
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out