Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Inquisitor

Cherubic Queen of Solair should be re-released, there isn't enough of it!

I'd really love to see more Mermaid items, would it be possible for another Ocean/ Sea/ fantasy related RIG?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Pandy Quin
siskataya
Pandy Quin
Hello admins
I filed a ticket regarding my lost account a month ago and my ticket is still
open. Can someone help me and give me information on when my ticket will be
looked at?

Also, why did you get rid of gifting items directly from cash shop? I now have
to buy the item then go to my inventory to gift it.

Thanks

Thanks for the questions! I can look into your ticket issue if you want to shoot me a pm! As for removing directly gifting from the cash shop, that was actually an accident - d'oh! We didn't mean to leave that feature out and annoy anyone. We've got it on our "to-do" list to put back at some point biggrin

do you have a lighter PM load than omega?xD

Nope XD

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sir Curtis Prise
Hello, I was banned a couple days ago.
I've been waiting for my tickets to be processed (and hopefully help me out)
But the problem is that I commissioned artists on my main account, and now I can't access it.
I tried contacting the artist but they have indeed finished the art, and now I have no way of paying for it.

I can wait for the ticket to be processed, and I am, but I am getting worried.
I'd really not like to be forced to pay RL money to pay for this artists services because I was banned over a misunderstanding. Thank you.

Shoot me a PM with the ticket ID and I can take a look into the situation for you.

Dedicated Gaian

Hello admins ! biggrin

Any chance we will see some NEW Jigsaw puzzles in the future? Not that I hate the old ones. It just seems like we have had the same old ones for a long time now...

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I have another question, when can we expect the valentine’s day event to begin? I’m eager to find out what you all have planned for this year.

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
worlds suckiest vendor
Any news or whereabouts on alchemy or this new update everyone is talking about?
And i sent in a ticket and its been 3weeks would be great to get a response or here from someone!
Thanks! biggrin

ninja

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Stray Cougar
Zero Omega
Stray Cougar
What would you, the Gaia team, do if a strong earthquake hit your region((where the GaiaHQ is)).

Probably shrug and go about our day. CA will occasionally get earthquakes, we know a big one is eventually coming.
But I'm asking what would you all do in the event that a big one hit? Like, structural damagingly big.

Personally? Let my family in Los Angeles know that I'm okay, make sure friends in the area are okay, and ensure that my place of living was okay.

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hi,
I had gotten a request for a guild and I accepted but now the request won't got away. D:
It's been on my notices for the past couple of days. Is there a way to get rid of it?

Friendly Cat

15,075 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
BF-dragontshd-40
LemonKat
BF-dragontshd-40
Please, please, look over them zOMG servers in the future. They are broken and sad. We shouldn't force to cheat to beat the game! cry
Just curious---how will Lanzer celebrate Chinese New Year? How did you guys commemorated Challenger?
I thought Panagrammic had fixed that so they automatically re-cycle.

There is the Kam G glitch. You essentially have to glitch her to get rid of the glitch, which is a violation of ToS.
Ummm ok, but I don't understand how that has to do w/the servers(?) I never have problem or lag with servers anymore, for months now, since he fixed it.

Buggy Punk

OH OH OH
siskataya
What kind of shoes do you wear for weightlifting? emotion_c8

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Narumi Misuhara
Meromictic
Narumi Misuhara
Uesugi Ankit
Just posting for no reason. cool

But how about dem anniversary items? emotion_awesome

... how 'bout em? razz

Since its mixed in with the v-day items

will there be hearts? >>

What's v-day without hearts!

How about pink? Afterall, what's v-day without pink!

Hilarious Hellraiser

Hello Admins, would you ever implement a way paying a fine and buying back permanently banned accounts back?

Romantic Genius

Zero Omega
Princess-Orphelia
Zero Omega
Princess-Orphelia
Zero is very far behind with his pm's he still hasn't replied to mine, which was sent in November last year. rofl

You're probably going to need to send that again because I don't have PMs from that long ago. ninja

Yup, I can do that. But it's a Christmas question. So sending it now won't work. Lets wait until November this year again, ok? biggrin

Sure. xd

As long as it does not keep Deja - Vu-ing, then we're fine. rofl *makes me want to pull out the movie ground hog day and watch it now. 3nodding

Ruthless Man-Lover

Do you guys ever plan on making a 1x1 rp search section in the Barton OC?

Invisible Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
huge important question.

just wanted to say i love gaia have been on since 05 & i dont think ill ever leave .

i was wanting to buy items on gaia and do a giveaway on my stream. i know its against the tos but i wanted to know why exactly? if itd be like advertising for you guys as well as me doing a give away while chatting with gaians on the stream .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff