Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

How many of you catch the game yesterday, or just watched all the funny commercials? Are there any celebrating Ravens fans around?

The end of Football season means Valentine's just around the corner, as well as the Gaia anniversary. Some might have heard that we're combining the two events this year for a bigger event. It's gonna be fun!

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Just posting for no reason. cool

But how about dem anniversary items? emotion_awesome
User Image

Good Evening Gaia Staff

One question I got to ask tho: if its considered spamming to excessively bump User Image a thread outside CB then is it okay to excessively bump in the selling forums every 60 seconds (wanted and exchange?) or are we allowed to bump until it falls off of the front page only ?
Moderators have claimed that such action is Not Considered as Spam even when they Bump/wish luck (with no intention of buying anything) hundreds of times over and over again. make it Official and clarify that Rule please.

My 16 year old niece User Image wants to create a Gaiaonline Account, the problem is she doesn't speak English very well. She understands it but she cant write it.
My question for you Gaia Staff is:
is she allowed to post in Spanish inyour forums without the fear User Image of being reported f.137,f.5 User Image
just because she doesn't post in English or is she restricted to post in Gaia International only?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Hello!User Image

I like to say that I really like the caches from alchemy. Not what's inside, but the actual cashes itself. I think that you guys should make it so that our avatars can hold the caches. It would be so cute. emotion_kirakira

Ideas for achievements.
1. Spendin' a certain amount of Gaia Cash on Gaia. Anybody that either buys gc or does the offers will be able to get it.

2. We can have a facial hair achievement by wearin' a beard or mustache. (Still I would love to see more facial hair. xd )

3. How about one for havin' a tattoo on.

4. One for craftin' the black edwardian trousers. One of the words could be hoarder, since you need a ton of pants. (Over 500) I doubt I'll ever see this achievement. emo

5. We can have achievements for bein' on Gaia for so many years. Maybe one for 1 year, then 5, and so on. The image could be a star, and then the number in the middle for the year.

Also I really want to thank all of you for the time, and work that you have put into Gaia. Hugs for everyone. heart

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Newbie Member

Zero Omega

How can we continue this love affair when you never reply to my pms?! gonk crying

Lol, I'm just checking in on the status of my NEW ticket.

(since I have replied BACK to it and haven't herd anything since)

Are you guys super busy?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
- zOMG! Glitch Fixes: Make any new progress?

- Enchanted Trunks/Magical Giftboxes: When we claim these, can there be an option added that allows us to click a link that takes us back to what we were doing instead of to our inventory?

- Dernier*Cri: To make this shop a better gold sink, how about adding some items that are priced around 100k-500k or 100k-1mil?

Shirtless Cat

hey can we have a mute all button for aquarium tanks because its really annoying to have to turn the booty grab sounds off when youre trying listening to music at the same time thank

edit- also, hiii

Romantic Genius

Hiya Lanzer and everyone. .

I have a few questions to ask here today. I know I've asked some of them the last time I was here, however no one replied. So I figured that they probably weren't even seen. Considering the thread moves a million KM per hour. So I'll ask again. sweatdrop

1.: When we subscribe to someone's Journal, and they've made their Journal private since that time. So therefore we cannot view anything they post, unless we're on their friends list. However, my question is. How do we unsubscribe if they're made it private? . gonk

2;.. Can we have more outfit saving storage space please? Perhaps options to buy more than 20 ? Or whatever amount we need to use ? sweatdrop

3:.. Are we getting any updates on Guilds any time soon?

4:...Happy Valentines day to all the single cutie pie males out there. whee

Thank you for answering my questions. biggrin

IRL Millionaire

Zero Omega
; u ; ?

Mysterious Trickster

Well... congrats on 10 years of ups and downs, and being generally awesome! I'm looking forward to the events being held.

So yea... HOW ABOUT THEM 49ERS?!
Lawls at the Super Bowl black out. XD

What was your favorite commercial? What was your least favorite commercial?
----------------------------------------------------

PSA on signatures and CAPTCHAS for new accounts: Any new information on those?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Dioskilos

Good Evening Gaia Staff

One question I got to ask tho: if its considered spamming to excessively bump User Image a thread outside CB then is it okay to excessively bump in the selling forums every 60 seconds (wanted and exchange?) or are we allowed to bump until it falls off of the front page only ?
Moderators have claimed that such action is Not Considered as Spam even when they Bump/wish luck (with no intention of buying anything) hundreds of times over and over again. make it Official and clarify that Rule please.

My 16 year old niece User Image wants to create a Gaiaonline Account, the problem is she doesn't speak English very well. She understands it but she cant write it.
My question for you Gaia Staff is:
is she allowed to post in Spanish inyour forums without the fear User Image of being reported f.137,f.5 User Image
just because she doesn't post in English or is she restricted to post in Gaia International only?

1. The general rule of thumb in most forums outside of CB is do not dump your thread unless it is off the first page. In high traffic forums, your thread may fall off the page every 30 seconds or so.

2. We allow users to communicate in other languages, just keep in mind that it might be a bit harder to find users who can talk to you. Definitely have her try looking in Welcome to Gaia, Friends Chat, and Gaia International for Spanish speakers.
Hello!
Hope you are all doing ok.

Well, first of all, let me congratulate Gaia on almost turning 10 years old! emotion_yatta
I can't wait for the events c:

What did you think about the blackout on the super bowl? Where you happy with the results?
And, did you see that 109yrd touchdown! That was amazing! whee

Also, what are we doing for this Valentine's Day?

And, I won a scholarship to visit the U.S. for 21 days, I'm going to take some leadership classes on Washington D.C biggrin I'm going to get some GCash heart

That's it. Thanks!

Malevolent Gaian

Lurk lurk lurk...I be lurking!

Sex Symbol

FIRST PAGE ♥

What are you guys planning this Valentine's day? I don't want to be told EVERYTHING, but I'd like a vague idea or 'hint' of what is being planned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff