Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Receiver

Oh also are you guys ever gonna come out with items that match the chickie slippers?

Scamp

Buki
Spes ver eternus
Teal items?

Aaah yes I'd love that too. c_c Especially more goldshop items in teal/blue teal.
Augh, seriously.
; 3;

o-or florescent green... <___<
Hey Lanzer! i'd like to know when The case of pietro is going to evolve?? i know you have a lot of things to do but the EI need some atention. biggrin

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
crazy spork i am
lo theres

Hello Spork!

Are you or anyone else in Gaia HQ going to watch the Super Bowl? : D

O.G. Hunter

Gaaah, my brother picked me up late. ; A;

Desirable Receiver

Bella Soldier Marigold
Buki
Spes ver eternus
Teal items?

Aaah yes I'd love that too. c_c Especially more goldshop items in teal/blue teal.
Augh, seriously.
; 3;

your avi is amazing

Spoopy Loiterer

Not too long ago, Gaians were given back the option of having classic eyes in purple after not having them since 2006. I was happy, but then I realized we weren't given back the original colors we used to have and were told we would have back someday. It's not exclusive to purple, either.

VO
In terms of the eyes changing colors, apparently the way the eyes were saved before, the colors were mismatched and inconsistent, which would prove very messy if we try to offer contacts that correspond to ink colors. I had applied a fix that synced up all of the eye colors causing some of your eyes to change colors. Will address this later with "contact lenses" which you can use to get the old colors back.

From here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&p=4459479

I know it's been said before we won't be getting contacts, and we can change our eyes in the Salon now, but we still don't have the original eye colors to choose from. Will the original colors ever be brought back?.

I gathered what few pictures I could of some old eye colors compared to what they look like now.

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Some colors look nothing at all like they used to. It would be nice to have them available again.

Loyal Loiterer

Buki
Spes ver eternus
Teal items?

mmmm yes, please. <3
Goldshop updates are the best.

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Bella Soldier Marigold
Do you happen to have a favorite character from the Love Charm

Roman. I just like his style and I want his bike iRL. rofl
are you ever gunna bring back www.go-gaiaionline.com?
hey, has there been any thought into making a gaia online iphone/ipod touch app?
Animated avatars.
possible?
when?
Okay done, thanks for the picture frame + cookie smile

I can't promise anything for the event, since some people (whom is not to be named) are just weird. :O

I only watch the super bowl for the ads. We usually leave it on and play games. biggrin I'll probably end up cheering for the Colts

AKAMKM
Hello everybody! ^^

Lanzer, I have created a new account! I did not get banned, but I just wanted to start out fresh is all. ^^ So I am not "Inu_Hero" anymore, I am "AKAMKM." :> Because of this, can you do a very small favor for me? :< On the back of the picture frame I gave you, can you please put a sticky note that says "AKAMKM" in place of the name "Inu_Hero?" But, if you do not have time to do that, just remember that I have a new username now. ^^ Thank you so much Lanzer! : D

Also... I have two more questions... >.>

We will see "He that is not to be named" during the event and are you going to be watching the Super Bowl? If so, what team are you rooting for? : O

Thank you! ^^

Scamp

2010s
Bella Soldier Marigold
Buki
Spes ver eternus
Teal items?

Augh, seriously.
; 3;

your avi is amazing
8'D Thanks!
AKAMKM
crazy spork i am
lo theres

Hello Spork!

Are you or anyone else in Gaia HQ going to watch the Super Bowl? : D

Hmm, I don't think I will be watching

Quick Reply