Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lanzer
CleoSombra
Do you know when guilds are going to be updated? Do you see any updates within the coming months? There are a lot of features we need and have been requesting for years.

My personal request is to have the ability to block non-members from posting in public guilds, as I don’t believe public guilds should have to go private due to trolling. However, there are many, many other great requests out there, such as Subforums - Alert New Replies, Search for posts within guilds, subscribe to guild topics

There are a number of system wide updates that we're evaluating, but the suggestion you made is really sound and should not be too hard to implement. We'll have a look and see if we can apply that as a feature to be released.

Thank you for your consideration.

Is there any sort of ETA on this? 3 months? 6 months? Three years? D:

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
hey lanzer and crew just one question today is there any chance of a item for chinese new year being released thursday?

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Dear Lazer and other gaia staff,

Around a month ago I was hacked and my items we transfered to a different account and then they left traces that led to me that I was messing around with gaia and it turns out they banned me permanently and I have a a clue to who it was. Anyways I was wondering if there is a way i can access my old account. Pm me for any needed info and informationon who did it at least i think so

Thanks for your help and time,
Miltonius348

Romantic Genius

Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Tackle glomps Sami... xp

Waves to moonbeam.
Oh, hi, Orphelia.

Sorry I've missed this post. How have you been sweetheart? Haven't seen you in ages. biggrin
I've been okay, just dealing with finance issues and a possible snowstorm. But how have you been?

Financial issues aren't very good to have to deal with. They can be a pain. Hope it gets sorted out hun. And stay indoors, hope it's not a bad snowstorm..

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Tackle glomps Sami... xp

Waves to moonbeam.
Oh, hi, Orphelia.

Sorry I've missed this post. How have you been sweetheart? Haven't seen you in ages. biggrin
I've been okay, just dealing with finance issues and a possible snowstorm. But how have you been?

Financial issues aren't very good to have to deal with. They can be a pain. Hope it gets sorted out hun. And stay indoors, hope it's not a bad snowstorm..
Yeah, they aren't especially with my mom having constant headaches and having to go to the hospital to have them be dealt with, I mean where I'm at, it's about $800 per visit.
Dear Lanzer,

May be a stupid question but I kinda wanna now before I go and blow all my money. I've had my eye set on the gunguy costume set (huge Gundam fan and that costume is what brought me to gaia) and been farming those little puffballs in Village Green. At this rate of when I have time to mess round, I should be approaching my goal of 150k in a few days or so. But when I looked at the gunguy set and tied it on, I saw that the gundam head had clipping issues. I even tried rotating him to see the back side and my hair was sticking out. So is it suppose to be like that or is that just clipping issues? And if it is just clipping issues, can it be fixed?

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Miltonius348
Dear Lazer and other gaia staff,

Around a month ago I was hacked and my items we transfered to a different account and then they left traces that led to me that I was messing around with gaia and it turns out they banned me permanently and I have a a clue to who it was. Anyways I was wondering if there is a way i can access my old account. Pm me for any needed info and informationon who did it at least i think so

Thanks for your help and time,
Miltonius348

Did you fill out a hacking report?

Romantic Genius

Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Tackle glomps Sami... xp

Waves to moonbeam.
Oh, hi, Orphelia.

Yeah, they aren't especially with my mom having constant headaches and having to go to the hospital to have them be dealt with, I mean where I'm at, it's about $800 per visit.

What the??? Are you for real? This is a shock. Don't you have a Medicare, where the government pays for some of it? Huggles, I hope your mum will be ok.. heart

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Princess-Orphelia

What the??? Are you for real? This is a shock. Don't you have a Medicare, where the government pays for some of it? Huggles, I hope your mum will be ok.. heart
Well, she is still getting headaches and whatnot...but I am hoping she gets better too. But I never checked the insurance thing, so I don't know.
Dear Lazer,

What is your favourite colour?

Romantic Genius

Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia

Well, she is still getting headaches and whatnot...but I am hoping she gets better too. But I never checked the insurance thing, so I don't know.

I don't know if you guys have it where you live, but we have what's called a Medicare rebate. So that people can claim back for all the medical expenses. With the amount of money you're spending it's worth looking into hun..

Familiar Lunatic

Kanashii Sakura Uta
sorry, but since BOO lost the event, they lose their skin forever. To bring it back again would go against what Gaia originally said about the losing side losing their skin forever, and it would be unfair towards the side that won (SIN)
I guess it's too late to question the fairness of the game's design :V

Beowulf Kadmus
Clothes, and Zomg are fine and all... (never actually played it)

but will you guys "actually" update the lesser things in gaia? Like houses and maybe some new furniture. I had the same house layout for a few years now, and I think im overdue for some spring cleaning... talk2hand

-Beowulf Kadmus.
You should play 3nodding

AFAIK, the problem with House is that they'd need to remake the whole thing from scratch since they no longer have people who know how it works. Or something.

Play zOMG! >.>

009D

1.Will the zOMG buddies ever be like helping you on zomg, i mean like`it it would attak monsters or heal you, or well Like do anything besides following you?

Unless the plans have changed, something akin to what you ask should happen... one day.
Gio Gio Star
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
Oh, iℓ teмアo ƒuori è teяяibile,
мα iℓ fuoco è così 「beℓℓo」,

Hey Lanzer, I hope you had a lot of fun working last week. I just wanted to let you know that the thread I mentioned to you last week has been moved and I made a new thread in case you feel that it can help you out with Gaia in any way. I do hope that you guys get this matter resolved because Gaia is one of my favorite sites (it's where i met my boyfriend of a little over a year).

Anyway, I wanted to ask you about some things:

1-- Can you elaborate on the Zodiacal? By this, I am mainly asking:
[1] Why is it 15.oo when there has been a rumor going around that the CS would never have a single item worth that much.
[2] Will it have more poses or hiden poses in the future
[3] It's just better drawn.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy that Gaia released the item. So much so that I bought 3 of them.

2-- Why are you laying off some of the devs on zOMG? I feel that zOMG has so much potental that it really saddens me to see it being neglected as such.

3-- As a reg in the AvA, I would like to know exactly when will you be releasing the new arena. We have been promised this update since November of last year. And every month, we are told that it will be released this month.

4-- Will Gaia ever give Reapersun some time to finish up the CoP?

E アoiché αββiαмo иessuи アosto dove αиdαre,
ℓet It Sиoω, ℓet It Sиoω, ℓet It 「Sиoω」!

▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

If something cost more then that means its quality will be even higher, while we had a general high ceiling of 10 dollars, it was not meant to be a rule. It's more about the specific artist wishing to spend a lot more time designing and drawing the item which determined the price of it. It's an evolving item so there will be more evolutions, though no additional poses in between.

It's unfortunate that we can't give all features the amount of resource for continuous updates, little to no games out in the world can live outside of the rule of number of supporters to the number of staff members developing for it. We'll continue to have members supporting the game however.

We ran into a big problem while transferring old data to the new one. If we don't have to migrate the new data over, we could release the feature right away. But for now it's in a waiting queue for our backend engineers to resolve the problem. Sorry for the wait.

The time is spent on working on the feature that is most requested by users, so for the time being it's the manga update. Soon it'll be done and we can determine if it's going to be the item.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia

I don't know if you guys have it where you live, but we have what's called a Medicare rebate. So that people can claim back for all the medical expenses. With the amount of money you're spending it's worth looking into hun..
I see...

Romantic Genius

Waits patiently for her rose.....Dum di dum di dum... rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out