Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cissy-Chan
Hello everyone!

I'll be rooting for the 49'rs this weekend. SO EXCITED!

So here's my question:

How far out has the Gaia storyline been written, and when can we expect some conflict resolution? I've been on the site since 2003, and I feel like we used to have storylines that actually got resolved, this current one seems to have dragged on for years.

I'll pass it down to ReaperSun. Shorter storylines are nice.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Niccolo Ammaniti
Zero Omega

Niccolo Ammaniti
Niccolo Ammaniti
Niccolo Ammaniti
Niccolo Ammaniti
omgthisisthefirstthingyivebeentoinawhile.

MY QUESTION:

Sooo you did a nice job with the backwings. Mad props there. Are you planning anything else on that level for alchemy?

crying Someone love me and answer. And when is the next longterm EI coming out? Like modus or zodiacal.

I dunno! I'm not an artist or do anything with Alchemy!

Loyal Paladin

27,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Meromictic
Fenix715
Some1 can say me how can i be a ADM. with a few words? Thanks for the time in any case mrgreen

At least 18.
Live in the area of HQ.
A position has to be open.
Job experience and fancy resume probs help too.
Higher education is likely needed too.

thanks again =) i have almost all thing unless Job experince well i try it at the least thanks again for the time mrgreen

Winner

Zero Omega
Skagz
Zero Omega
Skagz
Zero Omega
Skagz
Is there any specific format I should follow or just go with what I feel to be right?

Since it's email-ed I don't know if there is any specific way it should be done?

And just to make sure that I'm actually reporting what would be considered an abuse...
Is not thoroughly investigating a reporting considered a mod abuse?
(I'm not 100% sure.)

There's no real specific way it should be done, just send an e-mail with who you think is the abusive mod, why, and any evidence. Go with what you feel is right and we can help through there. Not thoroughly investigating a report isn't really considered abuse though, if you have a disagreement with how a mod handled a situation our first suggestion is to go back to that moderator and bring up why you have an issue with how it was handle.

If you still are not satisfied, you can try asking another moderator, and if you still don't agree with that person's judgement you can e-mail us for a further evaluation of the problem.
Thank you for your time and I will do as you suggested.

Not a problem, and feel free to poke me about any other questions you might have.
Any chance we could ever see a total sub-forum instant chat?

~When you're in a sub-forum such as the exchange for example, you could click next to create new thread a button to join exchange chat, which is a chat room>strictly text, nothing like rally/towns<. Almost like how the meebo chat is set up, but that you could see everyone's text.

Just an idea I have had floating in my head for awhile.

OHOHOHOHOHOH.
Why do you need to put in your password to cancel a trade?

Mmm... Dunno about the instant chat, to be honest, that would require a lot of dev work so it would be up for them to decide.

And that is to verify that you are the owner of the account, just like how you need a password to send a trade. Just a security feature is all.
But why is there need for security to cancel a trade?
Zero Omega
cuttIefishCuller
Zero Omega
cuttIefishCuller
Hello Admins! I wanted to say, i'm loving the new ignore list updates.. but it still needs work.

Consider this : A person is stalking you, and yet, they leave no physical proof to report to gaia for harassment.
How do you stop them?

I propose an option for ignoring a IP Address.
Do you think something like this would be possible in the near future?

[ Sorry for reposting this, but it was on page 8, i had assumed it got sucked up in the vortex of questions ]

Unfortunately if someone is stalking you but not actually interacting with you at all there isn't too much we can do about that because there is no proof of the person doing anything. I don't think we'd be able to get an ignore an IP address feature because that would probably end up causing more problems, but I'm not a dev so I couldn't really tell you all the technical bits about that.

:c That's.. disappointing and unsettling to hear, but thank you i suppose.

Well realistically, from a moderation point of view, if someone is stalking you and leaving no evidence of it there's not much we can act on. You would just be able to report anyone you want for stalking without any proof, so it wouldn't be fair to any users.

From a technical point of view, I have no idea, I'm not a developer so I'd have no idea what it would take.

From the mod stand point, i agree.
I just wish there was more to do about the issue.

But again, thank you <3

Scurvy Pirate

MistressMinako
Uncle Kenny
There will be a big Easter event featuring the Easter Bunny this year. It won't involve zOMG as we currently don't plan on making events for zOMG. As for Towns/Shops, I can't say yet.

So does this mean no chance of a recycled event for zOMG (aka, egg hunting)?

Unless we are able to contract out some time from one of the zOMG devs then I wouldn't hold my breath for it, no.

Winged Immortal

Gendocide
wahmbulance NOT HAPPY WITH NEW ANIMATED ITEM

Yeah, I have epilepsy. Those flashing lights, especially combined with some other items, aren't exactly the best thing to stumble upon in the forums. Yes, I could turn of all animations but then I don't get to enjoy any of the animated items

Not exactly fair that I either get nothing but awkward still from the new items or I get the possibility of triggering another seizure.
Oh Joy.
A smidget of concern would have been nice
I guess only certain sick people get cared about emotion_8c

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Maggot
I always get caught up watching wrestling and forget about ATA. Ummm, facial hair... ninja

Almost thought you had missed this one.

Cant miss the regs.

Aged Genius

Chliste
Zero Omega
Chliste
The new rally is extremely slow....and moving around in there is impossible.....any plans on making it faster, or is this something we just have to get used to...?

There's an option in your smartphone to adjust the speed in which you move.

No. Not that part....it's like certain parts of the rally you can't click on to move to certain places.....just curious on what you guys thought about it... sweatdrop

I'm afraid I'm going to need more information. Is it a speed issue or parts that can't be clicked on? Can you provide some screenshots?
Spark of Madness
Is there any chance of a My Little Pony sponsorship?

Zero had been asking the same question every day. It's not likely but we'll try!

Perfect Girl

really wish heavy LAG issues were being looked into.. especially forums

Spoopy Specter

Zero Omega
Niccolo Ammaniti
Zero Omega

Niccolo Ammaniti
Niccolo Ammaniti
Niccolo Ammaniti

crying Someone love me and answer. And when is the next longterm EI coming out? Like modus or zodiacal.

I dunno! I'm not an artist or do anything with Alchemy!

I don't know who to ask crying
Admin lead>Artist
I thought you might know.
Who do I quote now? o.o

dflshdlfkds need to run off to class soon ;c

Unstoppable Krampus

Admins, I've come to point out a serious offense, something very close to my heart. None of the robots on the site have SD Plus dolls. Cardbot, Bludeau, Bildeau, and Ribateau deserve them. When everyone else is freaking out about whatever the latest apocalypse is, they keep on doing their jobs with cold, robotic efficiency. They ask for nothing while they go about helping us. Yet while all the other NPCs have two or three different dolls, they have none. Robots are people too! Please tell me you have some plans to correct this injustice!

User Image

Timid Bookworm

lanzer
Spark of Madness
Is there any chance of a My Little Pony sponsorship?

Zero had been asking the same question every day. It's not likely but we'll try!

emotion_kirakira Thanks for answering. It would be amazing if it could happen.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lanzer
Cissy-Chan
Hello everyone!

I'll be rooting for the 49'rs this weekend. SO EXCITED!

So here's my question:

How far out has the Gaia storyline been written, and when can we expect some conflict resolution? I've been on the site since 2003, and I feel like we used to have storylines that actually got resolved, this current one seems to have dragged on for years.

I'll pass it down to ReaperSun. Shorter storylines are nice.

Also more sasha and moira and other early cores are nice too ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces