Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

Sensei Chyaku
When will the new installment of Achievements be released?

I'm waiting on art for a set of achievements currently. Can't offer a timeframe yet, I'm afraid.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Shirlox
EliteDanneh
I've recently been hammering Heralds of Chaos to get the achievements.

1: Will there be any achievements added to other flash features on Gaia?

2: Whilst on the topic of Heralds of Chaos, there seems to be a frequent issue for many users in that statistics are not being updated when they should. Whilst I believe this is a known issue, is there any progress on a 'fix' that can be reported?

3: And as usual - Can we hope for any more animated items any time soon? Love the Full Spectrum one!

Fishing achievements please. emotion_awesome

I would love that.
User Image

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Chliste
The new rally is extremely slow....and moving around in there is impossible.....any plans on making it faster, or is this something we just have to get used to...?

There's an option in your smartphone to adjust the speed in which you move.

Aged Genius

DIAMOND-XIII_SSC
codemonkey37179
DIAMOND-XIII_SSC
we really need to have separate rally rooms like we used to

Asked and answered.

when and where? i cannot find anything on this, that is why i asked

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-admin-01-28-2013/t.84444577_376/?_gaia_t_=4896#376

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-admin-01-28-2013/t.84444577_346/

Golden Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lanzer

Yes, I have a VERY Important Question.
Why do you decide to ban people unjustly? I mean. Do you even dare look at the trade history from his friends? Even His girlfriend? I mean come on. You people keep banning Its Mister Owl for Reasons that God knows where you pull it from. Can you just stop unjustly banning people and literally unban Its Mister Owl and Its Mister OwI? They did nothing wrong it any way. This guy is a very nice guy and he wouldnt do anything against you guys. He paid SOOOO much money on your site and yet you still decide to spit him dead and the face and tell him HE WAS WRONG!

My Question is,
Can you stop unjustly banning and Unban someone who you did Unjustly Ban?

Thanks for your cooperation hope you make the right choice.
Bye

Winged Immortal

Gendocide
wahmbulance NOT HAPPY WITH NEW ANIMATED ITEM

Yeah, I have epilepsy. Those flashing lights, especially combined with some other items, aren't exactly the best thing to stumble upon in the forums. Yes, I could turn of all animations but then I don't get to enjoy any of the animated items

Not exactly fair that I either get nothing but awkward still from the new items or I get the possibility of triggering another seizure.
Oh Joy.

Spoopy Specter

Niccolo Ammaniti
Zero Omega

Niccolo Ammaniti
Niccolo Ammaniti
Niccolo Ammaniti
Niccolo Ammaniti
omgthisisthefirstthingyivebeentoinawhile.

MY QUESTION:

Sooo you did a nice job with the backwings. Mad props there. Are you planning anything else on that level for alchemy?

crying Someone love me and answer. And when is the next longterm EI coming out? Like modus or zodiacal.

And are you going to release some more RDMW's and Easter Slippers (chickies and bunnies)

boichiro's Senpai

Vicious Cutesmasher

Will more music be implemented in Towns?
It would be nice to listen to a playlist you're able to pick out from.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Uncle Kenny
There will be a big Easter event featuring the Easter Bunny this year. It won't involve zOMG as we currently don't plan on making events for zOMG. As for Towns/Shops, I can't say yet.

So does this mean no chance of a recycled event for zOMG (aka, egg hunting)?

Neophyte Firestarter

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
-Soul Crash & zOMG! Need to get Updated
-Heralds of Chaos :
=>Please add "Skip Battle"
so player can Chose entering the battle or finish the game Quickly.
=>Cards Pack price need to get decreased
because
Some member of HOC fans community are leaving soon
-it's hard to get Epic & Legendary Cards
-to get Rare Unit must have 15000 essence
it needs about 5 hours or more to get Rare pack, (not including who have slow internet access) and wasting time..

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
cuttIefishCuller
Zero Omega
cuttIefishCuller
Hello Admins! I wanted to say, i'm loving the new ignore list updates.. but it still needs work.

Consider this : A person is stalking you, and yet, they leave no physical proof to report to gaia for harassment.
How do you stop them?

I propose an option for ignoring a IP Address.
Do you think something like this would be possible in the near future?

[ Sorry for reposting this, but it was on page 8, i had assumed it got sucked up in the vortex of questions ]

Unfortunately if someone is stalking you but not actually interacting with you at all there isn't too much we can do about that because there is no proof of the person doing anything. I don't think we'd be able to get an ignore an IP address feature because that would probably end up causing more problems, but I'm not a dev so I couldn't really tell you all the technical bits about that.

:c That's.. disappointing and unsettling to hear, but thank you i suppose.

Well realistically, from a moderation point of view, if someone is stalking you and leaving no evidence of it there's not much we can act on. You would just be able to report anyone you want for stalking without any proof, so it wouldn't be fair to any users.

From a technical point of view, I have no idea, I'm not a developer so I'd have no idea what it would take.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Uncle Kenny
Sensei Chyaku
When will the new installment of Achievements be released?

I'm waiting on art for a set of achievements currently. Can't offer a timeframe yet, I'm afraid.

Can't wait.
User Image

Aged Genius

Whale Child
Will more music be implemented in Towns?
It would be nice to listen to a playlist you're able to pick out from.

It is on the list of possibilities.

Time-traveling Senshi

siskataya
You know, I did find a box of items when I was rummaging about here ... *whistles nonchalantly and wanders off*

Uh oh, is this something we should be concerned about?

Anxious Fatcat

Zero Omega
Chliste
The new rally is extremely slow....and moving around in there is impossible.....any plans on making it faster, or is this something we just have to get used to...?

There's an option in your smartphone to adjust the speed in which you move.

No. Not that part....it's like certain parts of the rally you can't click on to move to certain places.....just curious on what you guys thought about it... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff