Well admins, here we are once again. Another monday=another question.
RANDOM: If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why?
I should have probably reserved this for a site question, but I can't think of any right now.
question question question question question
Why does npc flynn get to generate items and sell them?
and why do half the people that bid on them dont exist? question question question question
Im a vender and it just bothers me a little
1. Separate Gaia Exchange forums. I've noticed an air of "if you aren't selling cheap to resellers, you don't belong here. Go to the Marketplace" around the Gaia Exchange. It would be nice if there was a "Sell fast and cheap" forum and a "sell without tax for decent prices" forum, separate from each other.
2. What do you think of having a soul bound gold shop, where you can buy expensive rare things for quite a bit of gold, still, but they cannot be traded to other accounts, ever? Things that are so rare you can never hope to get them would be attainable through this, and it would be a gold sink because the items are not tradable.
Not a football fan.
1. It's something we can consider if we see an actual need for it.
2. Dunno, not my place to say on this one.
1. Try setting up a shop in exchange and see all the horrible offers you get. Then say you want near marketplace prices. See the reactions you get from some of the "exchangers." It's beyond rude how some of these people think you don't belong there unless you are selling for around 30-40% off market prices.
There's not too much me can actually do about people giving you bad offers, the whole idea between Exchanging and Vending is to buy low and sell high to make a profit. However, we'll take a look into things and see if it's something we can do.