Something indeed~

Winner

Zero Omega
Skagz
Zero Omega
Skagz
Zero Omega
Skagz
To inquire about how to report or to actually do the report itself?

To actually report it.
Why is there no actual report feature on site?
That seems kind of silly. :/

Because we find e-mail more reliable for this type of thing.
Is there any specific format I should follow or just go with what I feel to be right?

Since it's email-ed I don't know if there is any specific way it should be done?

And just to make sure that I'm actually reporting what would be considered an abuse...
Is not thoroughly investigating a reporting considered a mod abuse?
(I'm not 100% sure.)

There's no real specific way it should be done, just send an e-mail with who you think is the abusive mod, why, and any evidence. Go with what you feel is right and we can help through there. Not thoroughly investigating a report isn't really considered abuse though, if you have a disagreement with how a mod handled a situation our first suggestion is to go back to that moderator and bring up why you have an issue with how it was handle.

If you still are not satisfied, you can try asking another moderator, and if you still don't agree with that person's judgement you can e-mail us for a further evaluation of the problem.
Thank you for your time and I will do as you suggested.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
deliah60
Zero Omega
deliah60
lanzer
Hello everyone!

It's Super Bowl Sunday this weekend. How many of you are planning on watching? I can't help but to notice all the excitement with all the 49'er fans around where I live. I just hope they have better commercials this year. xd
sorry i know i am not doing this right but i need help and i m new to Gaia i love it but i am getting no bugs in my town and i can't seem to find anyone to help me with this problem i do get everything else but not the bugs i am trying to learn this site please forgive me if i am doing this all wrong but i do enjoy towns when i can do both bugs and paper flowers but i am not getting bugs now for over a week or two and as to superbowl absolutely going to a party and i will be cheerleading for the 49er's for sure i am very excited thank you for your help

There are fewer and fewer bugs that show up in Towns 1 the more you collect them. To reset the bug count, just simply wait a few hours and they should show up again.
i have tried that and still nothing i am not on Gaia all night and when i come back on in the morning i go to towns and still no bugs and its been a few weeks like two i am guessing my rl sister gets them but i don't and i have seen avi's in my towns with me and they can see bugs i only see them in the bubble when the avi's catch them i don't see them at all and yet they are there other avi's are seeing and netting them lafn so it has to be something else i hope you can check it and see what i mean

I would try using another account to catch bugs and see if you have the same problem, if you do, then send me a PM and I can see what other assistance I can provide.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Enforcer666
King Awesomolocity
The Enforcer666
This is also pertaining to the Ignore update. So now we can't see people that have us on ignore. I know for a pretty good fact that the people I inform their threads are breaking some rule probably have me on ignore. All this does is open a whole new can of worms. Because I can't see them, I can't report their threads for breaking some rule or another. Will we now have more moderating in the forums? Just cause I can't see their threads, doesn't mean they aren't doing things breaking the rules.

The new ignore list needs fixes.
I think I should be able to see people who ignore me. They just can't see me.
~King Awesome

In a way, I agree. But then, what good would it do if you can see them but not interact with them at all? I will say the Ignore function DOES still need work.

If you can see them, you can report them, I do believe.
~King Awesome

Aged Genius

Sagebomb
codemonkey37179

No chess yet, and not anytime too soon. The focus right now is on the houses. Don't worry. I'm a fan of chess, both the game and the musical, so I'm not going to forget about it.

Awesome...I will hold you up to a game when it does get there

twisted

Hmm...so depending on rights...musical based background music then? XD

While I would love to meet Tim Rice, I don't think provoking a lawsuit would be the best way to go about it.

Friendly Wench

Is there a limit to amount of items we can add to wishlist?
Lucas Coldstone
Dear admins,

What do you plan on doing to keep members coming back? You, like everyone else has noticed, gaia has been on decline of users since 08.

The general concept of forum community had never been mainstream and we don't think we should try too hard to be. Right now we're focusing on making great events for Gaians and making better tools and places for Gaians to share interests and topics.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Enforcer666
King Awesomolocity
The Enforcer666
This is also pertaining to the Ignore update. So now we can't see people that have us on ignore. I know for a pretty good fact that the people I inform their threads are breaking some rule probably have me on ignore. All this does is open a whole new can of worms. Because I can't see them, I can't report their threads for breaking some rule or another. Will we now have more moderating in the forums? Just cause I can't see their threads, doesn't mean they aren't doing things breaking the rules.

The new ignore list needs fixes.
I think I should be able to see people who ignore me. They just can't see me.
~King Awesome

In a way, I agree. But then, what good would it do if you can see them but not interact with them at all? I will say the Ignore function DOES still need work.

You're actually not supposed to tell people that they are breaking the rules.

You're supposed to use the report feature and let the mods handle it.

That way, you stay anonymous and don't get involved if that user feels like they're not in the wrong or w/e.
BOOB EXPLOSIONS
Is it possible to eat the entire internet?

Unicron, with the help of Kirby and a dozen wild Snorlax, MIGHT be able to eat the entire internet. However, by the time it happened, you would have been eaten already, and so you wouldn't be around to find out if they succeeded.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Marie-Cris
siskataya
Marie-Cris
G'DAY!

I know I posted a few pages ago with a question, but I thought of something new ...

Will there EVER be a possibility of buying Gaia Cash Cards in other countries? I know Target Aus and Target USA are considered two different companies ((since I work for Target in Aus)), so would it be truly difficult to get cards sent here? Or even just to gaming stores like EB Games and such?

Hey hey! Not the Gaia-branded cards, but you should be able to get a few of the other cards like Ultimate Game card or Zeevex and use THAT to get your Gaia cash. If you want more details, send me a pm and I can find some stores for you.

P.S. - My personal trainer is off to Australia for 3 weeks. I'll miss the workouts, but I'm sure he'll have fun. I told him to bring me back a wombat or a platypus! XD

Awesome! I'll send a PM then ^-^

Depending on where he goes, he'll be bound to have fun. If he's headed to NSW, tell him to bring a boat.

And you probably don't want a platypus. They don't do much. XDD

That is why I want one - they are cute AND deadly! Nobody suspects the platypus of being poisonous and then BOOM! Agonizing pain for any intruder that would try and steal it!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hidariude
Reposting because I'm pretty sure I got skipped and this is important...like making money for me and the site important.

I have clicked on the link at the bottom of the screen that says "Advertise with us" and used it to send e-mails several times to advertise my book, 7th Moon, but I have yet to get a response, either yes or no. Is there any way I can get a formal advertisement on this site?

Shoot an e-mail over to usertalk@gaiaonline.com

Scurvy Pirate

Corinth Maxwell
lanzer
Hello everyone!

It's Super Bowl Sunday this weekend. How many of you are planning on watching? I can't help but to notice all the excitement with all the 49'er fans around where I live. I just hope they have better commercials this year. xd

Achievements questions today. cat_ninja

1. For the few people who neither care about, nor *want* to see "achievements" on Gaia, would it be at all possible to add a "Disable Achievements" feature that works similar to the current "Ignore" system? For example:

- your achievements are no longer displayed
    - your friends' achievements are no longer displayed
    - your achievement "titles" are no longer displayed
    - your friends' achievement "titles" are no longer displayed
    - no longer possible to obtain achievements until and/or unless feature is re-enabled
    - achievements page inaccessible until and/or unless feature is re-enabled
    - currently "in-progress" achievements do not "break" (except in the case of daily log-in achievements)

2. While we're on the subject of "achievements"......I'm hearing talk of a so-called "365 consecutive days" log-in achievement, which is supposed to come directly after the already exceedingly-difficult "Perfect Attendance" achievement. If this is true, then the question I have is this.....Why, exactly, would you create such a ludicrously impossible-to-get achievement, knowing that:

a.) you have zero guarantees that this site will actually be around long enough for everyone who hasn't yet even dedicated themselves to the "Loiterer" achievement to begin such an arduous task, and
    b.) you know that not everyone on Gaia will even be capable OF logging in every single day for a full year?

1. I don't foresee us dedicating resources toward an opt-out for achievements
2. There is no 365 day log in achievement.

Aged Genius

King Awesomolocity
codemonkey37179
Honey_Luvs_Yew
Hello everyone!

Valentine's day is coming! Is anyone excited for that?
I never had a valentine but I always love the holiday [:

Also if I could ask,
Is the Rally and Virtual Hollywood combining with no choice of server a permanent change? I guess I just was more fond of the way it was before the change.

I'll be revisiting the question of the servers in rally, Hollywood, and towns as soon as housing is done. We have some ideas for improvement, but my head is so full of housing code, that I can't think about that yet.

while (towns2.housing==false)
{
codeMonkey.canNotThinkAboutOtherCode();
}

Don't you love it when your head is swimming in code. User Image
~King Awesome

Sometimes. Other times I wake up, because I have trouble fixing the code in my dreams. Not kidding!

Buggy Mage

Just giving it one more try for today. I just wanted to know if Mathematical Spiral Could be edtied to have two sideburds. I think it would be a worth with edit. It's really great hairstyle as is but I cant help feeling something is missing from it. Thank you for your considerations. smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Hellhound

11,500 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
Zero Omega

; u; Ermergerd they sure are.
        Thank you~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff