Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

Camilia_Chan
Hello, hello! 4laugh

Have you found a specific date for the Valentine's Day event yet? If you haven't so, that's okay. Valentine's Day isn't until February 14, so I'll wait and see!

We have.

Tipsy Flatterer

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Is it possible to eat the entire internet?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
milkbun
Darc Nightgale
Hello!

I really like the flowing princess locks, but any hats that I wear do not layer correctly. Anyway we can get a fix for that? emotion_kirakira

Postin' again since I was skipped on page 1.
User Image
User Image

Should be fixed~

-Hugs- Omg! Thank you so much.
User Image

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
J 4 C K
Corinth Maxwell
While we're on the subject of "achievements"......I'm hearing talk of a so-called "365 consecutive days" log-in achievement, which is supposed to come directly after the already exceedingly-difficult "Perfect Attendance" achievement. If this is true, then the question I have is this.....Why, exactly, would you create such a ludicrously impossible-to-get achievement, knowing that:

a.) you have zero guarantees that this site will actually be around long enough for everyone who hasn't yet even dedicated themselves to the "Loiterer" achievement to begin such an arduous task, and
    b.) you know that not everyone on Gaia will even be capable OF logging in every single day for a full year?
It's called an achievement because you're supposed to work for it...

Oh god, I'm so sorry. I always tip posts that I agree with, and I didn't pay attention to who you were until right after I clicked tip. :c
~King Awesome

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Will people not from the USA ever be able to get the conventioneer achievement without actually having to travel to the USA?
Not that i don't want to visit your country >.>

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • There are two sides... 50
Hi Gaia, I have a question? Do you guys still sell the $10 cash cards in stores? I have been looking almost everywhere like CVS, 7-11, & Walgreens but the cards are not there or sold out already. Is there any other stores that does sell Gaia Cash cards & where especially the $10 ones?

Thanks

Destructive Lunatic

Nyadriel
warrior_of_boognish
ninja

I see you

You see nothing~

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Heil Ausy
Back when the Zurg invaded, there was a new area added to the Maps, just west of Gaia Towns (which was also added) it included a hill with a house on top. What is to become of it? Barton Trench I believe...
In case this hasn't been answered yet...the game zOMG! expanded on this new region. If you're not interested in zOMG!, all you really need to know is that Rancher Bill (remember him?) lives on the northeast side of that area, and the vampire Zhivago uses the house on the hill as a fallback home. Barton Trench splits their properties.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Skagz
Zero Omega
Skagz
Zero Omega
Skagz
How do you report mod abuse?

You can send an e-mail to usertalk@gaiaonline.com
To inquire about how to report or to actually do the report itself?

To actually report it.
Why is there no actual report feature on site?
That seems kind of silly. :/

Because we find e-mail more reliable for this type of thing.

Scurvy Pirate

xSaiph
hello admins, any hints for the upcoming valentines event?

There will be love, and hearts, and items, and artwork, and yeah, you'll just have to wait and see for actual details wink

Anxious Garbage

Ix Belleza xI
So, I have two suggestions...
1) Is there anyway we could add a magnet to the game, Booty Grab?

and...

2) Is it possible that you create a button to add to all the other formatting buttons that lets you save formatting so it is easier to do - and you don't have to go through the annoying copy and paste method everytime.

Thank you!
-IxBellezaxI
If you download the tektek toolbar for firefox, you can do #2.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Luna Rousse
Well admins, here we are once again. Another monday=another question.
RANDOM: If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why?
I should have probably reserved this for a site question, but I can't think of any right now.

Thanks,
Luna.

A wombat or a platypus. Either one would do fine! If I had a platypus though, I'd get a male platypus since they are poisonous. I'd use it as an attack platypus to defend myself against ne'er-do-wells! People would learn to FEAR the poisonous platypus of DOOM and CUTENESS! eek

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
jujuzita
okidoki ty very much

the tickets have been open for a while and after a talk with a mod one was un-blocked but the other wasn't, claiming it wasn't mine, and i'm still confused as to "why"

so i just wait more?

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Zero Omega
We're getting through them ASAP, we don't have a specific time-frame because we're trying to get through so many tickets from many different directions.

Shoot me a PM with the ticket IDs and I'll help you out.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
warrior_of_boognish
Zero Omega
warrior_of_boognish
ninja

*STUN ULT ESCAPE INTO JUNGLE*

*POPS BKB AND BLINK DAGGERS AWAY*

NOPE.

Bashful Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
lanzer

Hi lanzer c:
Idk why my friend got hacked, but she tried to file a hacking and a ticket and we never got help or a response. Can you explain this because she had more than 1m worth of things in her account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff