Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Reiko Iwamaru
Hello Gaia Administrators!

I was reading the TOS and...just curious, since Trolling is against the TOS (And I honestly have no interest in doing this), what is your definition of "Trolling" on Gaia?

Good question! Trolling is deliberately making comments or statements to provoke, aggravate, annoy, or abuse other Gaians. Basically, it is deliberately posting content you know will offend other Gaians, and taking pleasure in making people feel lousy.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Can you guys create a cheaper version of backwings like from alchemy? white/blue etc (REI or EI?)

or a cheaper quality angel/nitemare mini wing?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Mustang-Kitty90
i has a question sometimes when i log in it says uh oh incorrect log in info but when i type in the words and get logged in none of my items or gold was taken so i think its some kind of glitch in my opinion

Are you just sure you weren't typing in your password incorrectly? Maybe just added an extra letter on accident?

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
siskataya
xSaiph
hello admins, any hints for the upcoming valentines event?

Sorry, I know nothing about this! Nothing! ninja
coax u to talk by giving you catnips :U

jk

how are ya?
gimme cookies >u
Darc Nightgale
Hello!

I really like the flowing princess locks, but any hats that I wear do not layer correctly. Anyway we can get a fix for that? emotion_kirakira

Postin' again since I was skipped on page 1.
You do not need to post again you may think you were skipped but the admins/devs/other staff read about 98% of what is posted here so it may take a little bit of time before the admin/devs/other staff may or may not get back to you.Posting your question again wont help it will just slow it down.

Aged Genius

Tanillia lacrimosa
happy monday gaia staff :3. I wanted to talk to you guys about the New Rally Racing System. First of all I really Thank you guys for giving it attention. I rally race a big hobby on gaia and the TLC is most appreciated. Now here's where I have some concerns:

With the Number of people jamming together in 1 rally, its hard to race pc wise. My processor lags, slows down and even much as freezes in rally and this problem has effected even when the old rally was here. Is there anyway you guys could fix the system in the racing so that the lagg doesnt cross over . this would really help for ppl like me with "moderately old pcs". I'm not saying its like '95 old but more like 2006 and upish to the best of my knowledge. but i know that this effects all kinds of pcs through the racing community. new or old.

To put it in example: the average racer on the new tracks finish at around 1:24-1:30. But my pc laggs so much that if i finish the race it hits 4 mins. a very radical difference. Thank you for your time.

Hi Everyone. Sorry I'm late.

Hmm. Interesting problem.

I am going to get back to rally soon. I'll have to have a think about it and see what I can do.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
King Awesomolocity
HEY IS THIS THREAD OFFICIAL?
~King Awesome

You know it! scream

I tease, I tease! How are you today? Glad you could stop by ^^

Powerful Guardian

User ImagezOMG! items cluttering up inventory seems to be an irritant. Any chance we could have a massive sell-it-all-back-to-a-shop day?

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Is there any way that we can have a "saved sellers" tab in the marketplace ? Thank you ^^

User Image

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Skagz
Zero Omega
Skagz
How do you report mod abuse?

You can send an e-mail to usertalk@gaiaonline.com
To inquire about how to report or to actually do the report itself?

To actually report it.

Precious Nerd

Sleet Tempest Snape
Evening Gaia staff.

I really only got one question, or perhaps two really.

Are we gonna see special Chinese new year items? And are we gonna see any special, and new, valentines day items?

You'll have to wait and see~

Buggy Mage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I just had a tiny question about the item mathematical Spiral. It's one of my favorites but I really wish it had a matching side burn. Would it be possible to fix this? I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I do think it would make a huge difference with a minor edit.

Destructive Lunatic

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
jujuzita
so about my question..i gave an account blocked due to a 2 year hiatus

how long does it take you to get through that??

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

We're getting through them ASAP, we don't have a specific time-frame because we're trying to get through so many tickets from many different directions.

OG Unicorn

20,425 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

User Image
I'd like to pose a slight shop request:

Please, please update tattoos and trash. It's in huge need of updating.

Are there any plans on doing this soon or is it just going to be left to gather more dust like so many forgotten features?

Also, keep up the awesome work on RIGs, I love the items, love the art; just wow!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff