Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I have a question about the Gaia cash cards. Both of the Target stores near me said they no longer carry them- is that true for all Target stores, or just certain ones/ in certain areas?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
siskataya
scullylam
hi everyone. biggrin

*lurks*

LURKY! scream

SISKY!!!! gonk redface

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
deliah60
lanzer
Hello everyone!

It's Super Bowl Sunday this weekend. How many of you are planning on watching? I can't help but to notice all the excitement with all the 49'er fans around where I live. I just hope they have better commercials this year. xd
sorry i know i am not doing this right but i need help and i m new to Gaia i love it but i am getting no bugs in my town and i can't seem to find anyone to help me with this problem i do get everything else but not the bugs i am trying to learn this site please forgive me if i am doing this all wrong but i do enjoy towns when i can do both bugs and paper flowers but i am not getting bugs now for over a week or two and as to superbowl absolutely going to a party and i will be cheerleading for the 49er's for sure i am very excited thank you for your help

There are fewer and fewer bugs that show up in Towns 1 the more you collect them. To reset the bug count, just simply wait a few hours and they should show up again.
Buki
GO NINERSSSSSSS!!!!

evening gaians
Sorry you mean go commercials lol.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Hello!

I really like the flowing princess locks, but any hats that I wear do not layer correctly. Anyway we can get a fix for that? emotion_kirakira

Postin' again since I was skipped on page 1.
User Image
User Image

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
King Awesomolocity
HEY IS THIS THREAD OFFICIAL?
~King Awesome

Facebook official?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lanzer

We've been taking good care of ourselves and taking the necessary time to recover, so we don't really spread the cold to each other, but you never know where the cold will come knocking next. Narumi just caught a cold today and took some time off to rest. sad

Aww, gutted. So its still going around then.

But good to hear, I know a certain dev who even though sick still does a lot of midnight updates. Certain part of the community was concerned about him.

But glad you guys are all looking after each other.

And now its time for you to wait hand and food on Narumi ^_^

O.G. Gaian

Uncle Kenny
DIAMOND-XIII_SSC
is there any timeline on when guilds will get an update?

This year, specific time lines haven't been established yet.

it would be nice on the guild update to give members the ability to send invites straight from the guild just as crew and vice can

also i would like to see the captain name one crew member to take over a guild just in case all the vice got banned from a guild, this way the guild could continue on

now one other question not related to guilds

are you guys working on getting us the ability to have our own rally rooms again. i know alot of people are upset about being crammed into one room
siskataya

please do so,
i wont give up that easily on this issue.
i could post again next week if it's necessary heart

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Meromictic
King Awesomolocity
HEY IS THIS THREAD OFFICIAL?
~King Awesome

Facebook official?

Hurr
~King Awesome

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Skagz
Zero Omega
Skagz
How do you report mod abuse?

You can send an e-mail to usertalk@gaiaonline.com
To inquire about how to report or to actually do the report itself?

The mod is probably jealous of your wealth. /just sayin.
~King Awesome

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Hi guys biggrin
I was wondering if we will ever get animated cat tails to go with our animated cat ears :3

IRL Exhibitionist

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Got a couple of questions.

This questions is directed at siskataya. When y'all dropped the notice about the new sponsors for the Gaia Cash, it was also said that there was going to be a contest. The deadline was MONTHS ago but no word yet on who won. Did the winners get notified on the sly? Cause there was no notice that the winners had been chose yet.

And this is directed at whoever wants to answer. So Gaia has updated the Ignore function. That's all good and all but why can I still see people that have ME on ignore? I mean, I can't see their posts or visit their profiles. But I can still see that they are posting in threads. Wasn't the point of the update to remove any traces of the other person all together?

Revered Inquisitor

49ers!!!

Don't have any specific questions this week. smile

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer
Hello everyone!

It's Super Bowl Sunday this weekend. How many of you are planning on watching? I can't help but to notice all the excitement with all the 49'er fans around where I live. I just hope they have better commercials this year. xd

Achievements questions today. cat_ninja

1. For the few people who neither care about, nor *want* to see "achievements" on Gaia, would it be at all possible to add a "Disable Achievements" feature that works similar to the current "Ignore" system? For example:

- your achievements are no longer displayed
    - your friends' achievements are no longer displayed
    - your achievement "titles" are no longer displayed
    - your friends' achievement "titles" are no longer displayed
    - no longer possible to obtain achievements until and/or unless feature is re-enabled
    - achievements page inaccessible until and/or unless feature is re-enabled
    - currently "in-progress" achievements do not "break" (except in the case of daily log-in achievements)

2. While we're on the subject of "achievements"......I'm hearing talk of a so-called "365 consecutive days" log-in achievement, which is supposed to come directly after the already exceedingly-difficult "Perfect Attendance" achievement. If this is true, then the question I have is this.....Why, exactly, would you create such a ludicrously impossible-to-get achievement, knowing that:

a.) you have zero guarantees that this site will actually be around long enough for everyone who hasn't yet even dedicated themselves to the "Loiterer" achievement to begin such an arduous task, and
    b.) you know that not everyone on Gaia will even be capable OF logging in every single day for a full year?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff