Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Worshipper

User ImageUser Image
I know what I wanted to ask.

Has any progress been made towards the replacement idea for the Spotlight? Those of us who have held annual user-run events in the past have had to cancel future events, because we just don't get the publicity for our events that we did when we were Spotlighted. I know I can speak for THE Santa Claus, as well as myself when I say we would gladly begin holding our events again, if we could get the publicity.

Ruthless Gawker

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Window Shopper 100
i keep getting a glitch on my computer saying ________ has updated their avatar. it pops up every 60 seconds or so and no one is changing their avatar. Is there any way I can fix this myself?

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lurking....... cheese_whine cheese_whine Had to work today cheese_whine cheese_whine

Why are there no new videos lately? There also seems to be a problem when you go to "watch" some of them, it will totally kick me out of Firefox and then I never get me gold...........I LIKE my GOLD Maties!!!

Also, think you should come up with some new KILLER fish! heart heart heart heart
There is a pretty large booty grab following and we could use some updated excitement. Would also be really cool if you guys gave out some AWESOME fish once in awhile.........maybe either randomly or with Tank Contests or something.
Mashed Potato Jones

Hi folks. I'm here to lurk and also watching some Regular Show...love that cartoon.

Curious to the staff here...what are your favorite cartoons, current or growing up? I would love to know.

Ever heard of the robot cat Doraemon? Doraemon is a robot cat without the iconic cat ears, just like waffles!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Knight Yoshi
Question
There seems to be some confusion about the ignore button and "abusing" it.
Gemiinii
Knight Yoshi
Gemiinii
Site Feedback Rules and Guidelines
Creating threads that bar other members from posting; example: "If you don't like my idea you can GTFO", will result in your thread or post being removed from the forum.

This also applies to using the ignore feature to block people that disagree yes? I thought it was an official SF/discussion forum rule, but could not find it specifically listed in the R&G. If I just missed it, awesome, if not, can this be made an official part of the rules? I think that abuse of the ignore system in discussion forms and SF specifically should be a reportable offense if it isn't so already. But, overall, I'm glad to see that things on the To-Do list (which must still be a mile long) getting worked on. Thanks guys.
Being able to report somebody for ignore listing them would be self-defeating. As you could not like somebody have a thread, ignore list them and then they could say you're ignoring them from being able to post in your thread. This would get you in trouble, even if that wasn't the case.
You should view this, it's by an ex-moderator
Quote:
You can add anyone to your ignore list for any reason you wish, this list is your own personal blacklist of any and everyone you don't want to deal with. There is no such thing as ignore button abuse.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17666273

^_^' I didn't really understand everything that you wrote. But, there is a such thing as ignore system abuse, it is reportable under certain circumstances, and unless a more recent/official link is presented, I'm afraid I don't see how anything I've mentioned would 'get me in trouble'.

How can there be such a thing as abusing the ignore list feature. If you don't like somebody and ignore list them while you have a thread they could just report you and say they're ignore listed so they can't post in the thread. So my question (to clear up confusion) is, is or is it not a reportable offense

It is possible to abuse the ignore feature, under one circumstance that I know of: some scammers put their marks on ignore in order to "complete" the action. Then again, you would be reporting the scam.

Therefore, the clear answer to your questions is: no, you cannot report someone just for ignoring you.

Sparkly Hunter

Just wanted to say Zero's avi is super cute!

Also, any chance of some more Cowboy Beebop stuffs or anime stuffs in general? Thanks, you guys are tops!

Skilled Genius

Narumi Misuhara
Knight Yoshi
Profile Glitches

The glitch is with the Current profile content editor. It glitches a few different ways. One of which is very common and easy to fix. It'll grab content from the media and/or custom panels and throw it into the default CSS background. The other, not so easy to fix and fairly rare. It moves content to areas of the profile is should not be in. For instance, column_3 into column_2 or column_3 into a panel of column_2. It also can cause duplicate panels, panels inside of panels, panels completely out of the three columns. It'll also grab other parts of the HTML and put them into places it should not be in as seen in the image in the spoiler below.
User Image
That glitch happened on this users profile, http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/precious-miracle-bunny/35431995/. I have seen these types of glitches before, one of which grabbed the column_3 and made it a sibling element of what is suppose to be the parent element

That user still has their profile glitched

The profile system in general is very old and needs a lot of work. XD

When time allows we'll see if it can get some much needed fixes but at the moment I can't say when that would be. :/
Well at least reset that users profile for her. Column_3 is in the signature panel for the love of god! xd

Golden Demon

codemonkey37179
Hoshina Utau120
Are you really going to get rid of Towns 1? D:

Yes, please see my post below.
but what about the flower's, paper's , and bugs? how will alchemy work for cases and cache? are you making it completely different? O.o

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Uncle Kenny
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- Gaia Glitching on Chrome: Gaia is still acting weird on Chrome for me. Thread about the problem can be found here.

We think we've isolated this down to compatibility issues with browser add-ons/extensions like AdblockPlus. Try disabling any extensions you have running and see if the problem still exists.
Seems to be working okay so far.

Smitten Kitten

Panagrammic
Lurking. Also, distracted, because we're resolving some issues with the HoC store and I have a flu, so please don't be alarmed if I drift spiders running quickly alongside puppies.

sad Feel better, Pan.

Revered Inquisitor

Any chance yet for some Avatar: The Last Airbender items?

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Revered Hobo

35,375 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Married 100
Profession lurker, first time posting!

Anyways, hi Gaia staff! I'd just like to say today that I love you....most of the time, at least lol. Although, you are trying to make me poor with all these EI bundles that I really really want to buy razz

Sparkling Transmutator

I just want to pop by to thank the staff for the release of the Rosamund's Redemption. I am pretty sure many of us users appreciate that the item was released through a REI Bundle and not from a chance item like the Lovely Lucie was. I cannot stress how happy I am. Thank you. crying heart

Oh and thank you PRlSM for another beautiful addition to the Sainte Ciel series.
Personally I really hope we get another REI revolving around Mephiste.
The great antagonist need to step out of the shadows and rise up for some fun~

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Scobre
I didn't have school since done with it. Finally got a new laptop, so setting it up.

1) Why haven’t the video offers been showing up for the past month?

2) Could we get a revive bundle for zOMG!?

3) Back Alley Bargain has been broken in zOMG! for over six months now, could it please be
fixed so game can receive revenue for the game easier?

1. No inventory from the providers
2. *shrug*
3, No devs to fix D: We can make sure it's on the list though when we are able to contract out more bug fixes.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Sagebomb
Owlie
Why did it seem like a good idea to make gold packs in HoC 15,000 essence?

There's no way anyone would pay 3000 essence per card, especially if there's only a "moderate" chance at a rare.

(By the way, they're broken anyway. They act like the old gold packs and don't have the new odds or the new price.)

I have brought a few of the 25k packs previously....but the rares in them were like the most common rares XD...

It's not worth it to buy packs anymore. emotion_facepalm I guess I'll have to only rely on getting card drops at the end of battles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff