Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Sweetheart

12,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
Can we get more bangs items in different colors like colors similar to thea and renard

O.G. Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Mereluna
Buki
Kain-Senpai
Buki
Kain-Senpai

If that's the case, have you heard about the new Sailor Moon anime? It's being created based more on the manga.

Yes I remember reading up on it and I'm excited! biggrin

Me, too. Sailor Moon was a huge part of my childhood. Reading the manga now, brings back so many memories. Could I bug you, at least in the future, for more Sailor Moon inspired items?

I haven't made items in awhile since I'm busy working on Towns 2 art n_n;
Do you anticipate being back on items when Towns 2 is up, or will you be on another project then? emotion_kirakira I am also jonesing for mori goodness.

I'll probably continue working on housing since it's a part of towns and some sprite stuff on the side.

Hardened Lover

Queefinator 4000
When are all of the items going to be added when we go to "dress up" our avatars? About a third of the items I look for aren't even there.

Yes, I do have "all gaia" checked. It's hard to check layering when the items won't come up. razz

What are you actually trying to do in 'Dress Up'? Searching for specific items not in your inventory to check out on your avatar, or looking for items in your inventory to actually dress your avatar with?

What are a few of the items you can not find? Are they similar type items, like maybe monthly collectibles, EIs, RIG items, gold shop items, etc?

Durem Champion

Late facial hair post!

Lonely Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
i cant change my label anymore....
it used to work but within the past months i cant change it, its not even there):

Golden Demon

codemonkey37179

That, I have no idea about. Not my area.
it would be greatly appriciated if you can direct someone who does know or that is there area to my question XD

Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Maggot
late facial hair post!

I was wondering when you’d show .. someone already mentioned facial hair and you were mentioned.

O.G. Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Necron 420
What is your favorite forum on Gaia?

I frequent (lurk) Real Life Fashion & Style and the Lolita Discussion forums. razz

Sparkly Darling

16,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
siskataya
Owlie
codemonkey37179
Owlie
gracewar7
I'll take a few of these.
5) Yes, thanks for the feedback. Definitely in consideration though I'll need to consult someone else who has the expertise in that area.
6) They should be closest to their former similar essence counterpart. So bronze = bronze, silver is in between ruby and diamond, and gold is completely new.
7) Yes. Rare - 3 star.
cool It's a pretty good chance.

Gavyn the Mighty
For any and all of the developers and artists here, if you play HoC, what is your favorite faction?

~~~~~

1]Has there been any discussion since the prior ATAs on the possible implementation of an ignore list in HoC?

2]After the new herald additions last week.. the factions are unbalanced unit wise (Avalon 25,

3]Flameborn and Hellspawn 24), the unit icon thread however, shows an unused icon for each of the latter two factions… when can we expect for those cards to be implemented/the factions to be balanced again unit wise?

4]Any update on the proposal to change the essence rewards… i.e. have there been any conclusions made on it?

5]Gracewar7, if you are here… I sent you a PM the other day; I know you haven’t had time to fully respond to it addressing what I discussed in it… but I was wondering if I could get a quick answer as to whether that is something that could possibly be considered? (There is no need to give full details on what was discussed in the PM, however, as it probably isn’t relevant at this time.)

~~~~~

6]With regards to the very, very new pack update… I know odds aren’t given out… but if you could compare the three new packs to the packs prior to the update…what are they most similar too?

7]The gold pack says ‘moderate’ chance at a rare… is that a 3*?

8]For the gold pack, is the moderate chance, just that… a chance instead of assuring a rare?

So now the only way to get a 4 or 5 star is to buy Iona's? Or is there a chance of these cards in gold packs as well?

It seems pretty ridiculous to pay 3000 essence each for common or uncommon cards.

What is "a pretty good chance"? How many gold packs must you buy to insure you get a rare card?

Hmm, something must have gone wrong. I tried to answer about the tea. I put milk in my black tea and enjoy Earl Grey or Typhoo the best.

I'm not the one that asked about the tea. sweatdrop

I think the site is doing the weird misquote thingy right now eek

Oh, what? Thats like an actual problem?
I noticed that happens to me if I start scrolling down a page before it is finished loading.
I didn't realize it was more than just me. :U

Eloquent Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
i have a "trade" link in on shops forum, up on the right o.O

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

FayfeX
Sagebomb
Contest and Guild
Sagebomb
siskataya
Sen Natsu
QUESTION/FEATURE SUGGESTION: Any chance of in-post spell check? It would sure help the OCD users.

Interesting - my post displays potential typos before I post by underlining the word with a red squiggly line. Do you not see this?

You use chrome prehaps?
firefox and chrome both have spell check i think opera may but i am not sure on that i take it your using IE.

Nope using chrome...hense the previous comment sweatdrop
Check there add on market place look for a tool see if you can find one to help you.
vcu
lanzer
Hello everyone!

How many of you get a day off at Martin Luther King Jr Day? Since there's no school today BigLanky was able to drop by Gaia HQ for lunch and hang out with everyone. He said hi to everyone and said he's introduced a student to Gaia, so he's doing his job. biggrin

Let's get started with today's ATA thread!
the founder of gaia surprised
hello! c;
whats it like to be 1 in 4 founders of Gaia Online?
you were, right? xD

Founders are overrated until we get sushi lunch everyday. I think it's much more interesting being Waffles, the supreme ruler of us all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Man-Hungry Kitten

18,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
REPOST

♡ ❤ ♡

I noticed Narumi's(I probably got the name wrong, sorry ><; ) journal that tracked updates hasn't been updated lately. How are the alchemy updates? lol My bad, I hadn't checked in the last week gonk

Will there ever be a junk related item you can make out of driftwood at the Ole Fishing Hole?

Adding to this: I'm working on raising gold for a backwings formula, but they sell for way WAY too much. It seems that the formula grants, from what I've seen other users say, are unbalanced. Will this be adjusted? Also, will there ever be another way to get the backwings Formulas? I know they were once in bidblast, and I'd love to be able to get a formula that's not on the MP. The fact that it costs a high amount of gold to even complete the formula quest, dishing out an extra 50mil-120mil+ on top of that just to get the formula is ridiculous

♡ ❤ ♡

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

12,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
will we be seeing alchemy updates soon?

Mega Gekko

10,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
RoseRoyal
Queefinator 4000
When are all of the items going to be added when we go to "dress up" our avatars? About a third of the items I look for aren't even there.

Yes, I do have "all gaia" checked. It's hard to check layering when the items won't come up. razz

What are you actually trying to do in 'Dress Up'? Searching for specific items not in your inventory to check out on your avatar, or looking for items in your inventory to actually dress your avatar with?

What are a few of the items you can not find? Are they similar type items, like maybe monthly collectibles, EIs, RIG items, gold shop items, etc?

Searching for items not in my inventory, to check layering for when I make a tektek.
I'm not going to list some of the items, because I didn't write them down. lol But I know there were some RIGs and EIs. I think all of the gold shop ones were in it, that I've seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff