Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sagebomb
gracewar7
I'll take a few of these.
5) Yes, thanks for the feedback. Definitely in consideration though I'll need to consult someone else who has the expertise in that area.
6) They should be closest to their former similar essence counterpart. So bronze = bronze, silver is in between ruby and diamond, and gold is completely new.
7) Yes. Rare - 3 star.
cool It's a pretty good chance.

Is a new gold pack essentially the equivilant of 60% of the 25k ionas in respect to rares per essence? (15 being 60% of 25k)

I can't be super specific about the percentages. All I can say is that the new gold pack makes it slightly easier (in terms of amount of time) for everyone to earn a rare than the previous system (and yes I include the 25K Ionas in the previous system).

Winged Immortal

No seriously, facial hair shop.....

I like the new HoC landing page and such but it's near impossible to get attention of friends to battle unless they're at the exact same spot really. Any chance of that getting tweaked a bit? I noticed the imbalance but that's already been addressed

Keep up the good work!

Lucky Knight

19,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Anything you can say about alchemy?
griffinboy775
I hope noone minds if I repost my question, as I think it got skipped over or something.

Question: How did the idea for gaia come about? Was it independent gone full scale, or has it been like this gaia's entire existence?
No it was called go gaia when it was made it was a little anime site before go gaia was even around.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I have a few more quetions

1.Can we get a Pets Rig with Dogs, Birds , and reptiles ?

2.. Can we get knock offs from Rune Factory

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
stefaano
siskataya

Okaay c;
thanks much another thing.
When will males get equality in items like females? gonk
so much feminine items ;c
WE MEN NEED TO SHINE!!! emotion_awesome
I have a dream

But you do shine, you do! YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Also, can you elaborate more for me on this request? I ask out of sincere curiosity as I have a male avatar, and I have lots of clothes for it that I find awesome. I don't feel a lack of male clothes, but some of you do, and I am wondering what you mean when you make that request? At least what you, personally, mean - I know you cannot speak for all biggrin
Unfortunately video offers are rather limited due to the amount of offers available each day. I could only suggest logging in a different time of the day and see if the situation changes. Availability is all up to how quickly our ad provider is able to find sponsors, and we could only wait and hope for more to be available on a daily basis. Some ads are only available on some areas too so that could be another problem. Unfortunately I can't tell or control that part of the offers. All I could say is try different times and best of luck for finding video offers.

la gamine
Hello, first time posting in ATA but it was suggested in the Q&A forum so here it goes; bear with me.

Anyway, here's my story: right after Christmas I noticed that when I click on the Gaia Cash tree and then select "Watch Videos" that all of the sites that offers GC like Socialvibe (I believe that's the name of one of them) would disappear much like it does when it doesn't have any videos available. I thought that this was perhaps because of the new year and that eventually they'd have more videos available. It's been almost a month and still just about every site except for two (Volume11 & TokenAds) disappear and don't let me complete offers. Aside from that though, when it comes to completing offers via the two sites that remain, they do not grant me the GC they claim I have earned.

As suggested by one user I contacted the site that provided the offers but all they wanted to know was if I wanted to use their services to advertise my own (non-existent) site. Nonetheless I filled out a message for them explaining my situation but have not heard back from there nor have they granted me any of the GC that they had said I had earned.

Another thing I find bothersome is that Gaia offers support for traditional offers like surveys but not for videos which are the only offers I complete on a day to day basis. Please fix this if you can and if you're not able to please take this up with someone who can. I'm afraid that no one is aware of this problem despite there being multiple posts about it in the Q&A so I know that I am not the only one.

Thank you for your time.

Eloquent Kitten

10,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
so about my question...i have a ticket open to get an account back due to a 2 year hiatus

how long does it take you to get through that??
'cause it's still as "open" and not being looked into and i kinda want the account back to play :/

PS: repost. i'm kinda desperate /pouts

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did
stefaano
siskataya

Okaay c;
thanks much another thing.
When will males get equality in items like females? gonk
so much feminine items ;c
WE MEN NEED TO SHINE!!! emotion_awesome
I have a dream

Let's hear it for the boys!

Scurvy Pirate

Tsuki_Kirkland
siskatay
ikq0rihe:1="siskataya”]

Can the books sub- forum be part of that forums clean up? There are a few like four or five poll threads in there clogging up the top of the forum that I believe the sponsorships ended a while ago. It’d be nice if they were gone.

Done smile

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Contest and Guild
Sagebomb
siskataya
Sen Natsu
QUESTION/FEATURE SUGGESTION: Any chance of in-post spell check? It would sure help the OCD users.

Interesting - my post displays potential typos before I post by underlining the word with a red squiggly line. Do you not see this?

You use chrome prehaps?
firefox and chrome both have spell check i think opera may but i am not sure on that i take it your using IE.

Nope using chrome...hense the previous comment sweatdrop
QUESTION:
I had a rather odd ban, Kenny was looking into it, but everything fell silent. Is that still being worked on?
Blaze Star Fire
Why can't you subscribe to forums in guilds?

It's because the guild system's backend is different than the forum's. In the future they will be united though that'll take a while as it's a big system to migrate.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
griffinboy775
I hope noone minds if I repost my question, as I think it got skipped over or something.

Question: How did the idea for gaia come about? Was it independent gone full scale, or has it been like this gaia's entire existence?

It originally was a link list.

read

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Uncle Kenny
Tsuki_Kirkland
siskatay
ikq0rihe:2="siskataya”]

Can the books sub- forum be part of that forums clean up? There are a few like four or five poll threads in there clogging up the top of the forum that I believe the sponsorships ended a while ago. It’d be nice if they were gone.

Done smile

Thanks Uncle Kenny you rock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas