• Rebuilder 100
@all staff and mods

thanks for lifting up my friend's ban biggrin

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Will the gold shops get an update ahead of Towns 2 being completed. The Factori has Halloween items as its newest items..

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
lanzer
Memory Manipulator Namine
So this isn't so much a question as a concern.

I recently tried to buy Gaia Cash and.... it didn't work.
I reported it in the bugs forum and found out that I'm not the only one having this problem.

So I'm just kinda wondering if your aware of this issue and if your doing anything to resolve it.
'cus I'm not sure if I was charged for the purchases and didn't get the cash, or if I wasn't charged at all. And... well... I tried a few times so I kinda wound up purchasing more than I really meant to. sweatdrop

Be sure to file a report with your problem so we can respond to it immediately. Do check your paypal account first and include the receipt number with your ticket so we can look up your purchase. This normally don't happen but if it does we'll respond to issues immediately.

I'm trying to fill out a report but I don't have the Receipt number/transaction number. I was never given one.
I've checked my paypal account and it doesn't show anything under recent transactions.
I just tried to purchase some gaia cash right now via paypal and it said it couldn't connect to merchant.

So... I'm kind of at a loss of what to do. sweatdrop
please advise?
codemonkey37179
OV8ION
I did not get the day off today, and I just got home.
What's everyone's favorite tea? (I'm hoping a unique someone will answer with a famous tea that begins with L!)

You mean lapsang souchong? I like it alright, but its not quite my cup of... , hey that idiom makes a lot of sense now.
Typhoo and Earl Grey, until afternoon or bedtime,when I prefer herbal.

Yep! The tea that tastes like a forest fire. I figure there's someone on Gaia who prefers it.

Good choices...

Eloquent Kitten

10,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
ty for that :3

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Kain-Senpai
Bink:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-07-06/sailor-moon-manga-gets-new-anime-in-summer-2013

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
stefaano
More male items please?
heart
heart heart

Yes yes yes.
I agree with this.

Lonely Prophet

What is your favorite forum on Gaia?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
siskatay
ocjxw5aq:0="siskataya”]

Can the books sub- forum be part of that forums clean up? There are a few like four or five poll threads in there clogging up the top of the forum that I believe the sponsorships ended a while ago. It’d be nice if they were gone.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Hey, guys, can you please fix down voting in the arenas? Or possibly fix them altogether? They're pretty broken. :/

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Karu Black
Hi! First time ever coming ATA so forgive me if I do something wrong.

I have two questions that I hope will be answered.

1) Will we ever have an update with our inventory arranger? It's very hard to move items with the current setup and was hoping for, at least in the future, a better way to organize our inventories.

2) Will we ever get a drag and drop feature for our friendslist? Since we have it with our wishlist it seems that it should be easy to do that for the friendslist also. The "move to top" only option also makes it kinda hard to organize especially if you have a long list of friends and you just want to move a few.

I try not to organize anything in my inventory or friendslist just because it's so difficult now. I normally end up more frustrated than what I was when I started.

Thanks for reading. ^_^

1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=34246199&u=13865022
2. Wasn't planned, but not a bad idea.
siskataya
Sen Natsu
siskataya
Sen Natsu
QUESTION/FEATURE SUGGESTION: Any chance of in-post spell check? It would sure help the OCD users.

Interesting - my post displays potential typos before I post by underlining the word with a red squiggly line. Do you not see this?
I see it on chrome and firefox, but many users run IE, and don't have that feature.

Wow, that seems like an important feature to have missing from a browser eek I can pass the suggestion along to the dev team, but in the interim, you might want to look into a reputable add-on that will add a spell checker to your IE so you can have that feature available biggrin
Yeah, it's screwy. Figured something to detect useragent and turn the feature on for IE but not for others....etc.../nerdramble

Mysterious Trickster

jujuzita
ty for that :3

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Kain-Senpai
Bink:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-07-06/sailor-moon-manga-gets-new-anime-in-summer-2013

Not a problem. (:

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
stefaano
More male items please?
heart
heart heart

Yes yes yes.
I agree with this.

I agree as well. User Image
Sagebomb
siskataya
Sen Natsu
QUESTION/FEATURE SUGGESTION: Any chance of in-post spell check? It would sure help the OCD users.

Interesting - my post displays potential typos before I post by underlining the word with a red squiggly line. Do you not see this?

You use chrome prehaps?
firefox and chrome both have spell check i think opera may but i am not sure on that i take it your using IE.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
I hope noone minds if I repost my question, as I think it got skipped over or something.

Question: How did the idea for gaia come about? Was it independent gone full scale, or has it been like this gaia's entire existence?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff