• Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
i was an he-man watching girl xD

"I HAVE THE POWER" lol

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Sandokiri

Aged Genius

OV8ION
I did not get the day off today, and I just got home.
What's everyone's favorite tea? (I'm hoping a unique someone will answer with a famous tea that begins with L!)

You mean lapsang souchong? I like it alright, but its not quite my cup of... , hey that idiom makes a lot of sense now.
Typhoo and Earl Grey, until afternoon or bedtime,when I prefer herbal.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Owlie
codemonkey37179
Owlie
gracewar7
I'll take a few of these.
5) Yes, thanks for the feedback. Definitely in consideration though I'll need to consult someone else who has the expertise in that area.
6) They should be closest to their former similar essence counterpart. So bronze = bronze, silver is in between ruby and diamond, and gold is completely new.
7) Yes. Rare - 3 star.
cool It's a pretty good chance.

Gavyn the Mighty
For any and all of the developers and artists here, if you play HoC, what is your favorite faction?

~~~~~

1]Has there been any discussion since the prior ATAs on the possible implementation of an ignore list in HoC?

2]After the new herald additions last week.. the factions are unbalanced unit wise (Avalon 25,

3]Flameborn and Hellspawn 24), the unit icon thread however, shows an unused icon for each of the latter two factions… when can we expect for those cards to be implemented/the factions to be balanced again unit wise?

4]Any update on the proposal to change the essence rewards… i.e. have there been any conclusions made on it?

5]Gracewar7, if you are here… I sent you a PM the other day; I know you haven’t had time to fully respond to it addressing what I discussed in it… but I was wondering if I could get a quick answer as to whether that is something that could possibly be considered? (There is no need to give full details on what was discussed in the PM, however, as it probably isn’t relevant at this time.)

~~~~~

6]With regards to the very, very new pack update… I know odds aren’t given out… but if you could compare the three new packs to the packs prior to the update…what are they most similar too?

7]The gold pack says ‘moderate’ chance at a rare… is that a 3*?

8]For the gold pack, is the moderate chance, just that… a chance instead of assuring a rare?

So now the only way to get a 4 or 5 star is to buy Iona's? Or is there a chance of these cards in gold packs as well?

It seems pretty ridiculous to pay 3000 essence each for common or uncommon cards.

What is "a pretty good chance"? How many gold packs must you buy to insure you get a rare card?

Hmm, something must have gone wrong. I tried to answer about the tea. I put milk in my black tea and enjoy Earl Grey or Typhoo the best.

I'm not the one that asked about the tea. sweatdrop

I think the site is doing the weird misquote thingy right now eek
Mustang-Kitty90
how do i view forum topics that was blocked without me knowing?

That's the whole point! biggrin

Dangerous Lunatic

11,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
questions
what happend with the text alerts?
alsodo you think you would be able to bring more game inspired items?
Oh and will there be more updates for the Gaia app that will allow us to do more things?

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Still having problems with the browser opera and gaia. emotion_donotwant

Precious Nerd

Fire 0ak
Helloe Guys Hope you are all well! 3nodding My one question today, is there a list around that would tell me which Gaia Artist made any CI? I'd just like to know which artists made some of my favorite items. I do know of the various EI and REI Artist lists though. I would like to know about CIs Artists too though.

As far as I know, no. Some artist's list items they've made in their journal so you can look around.

Desirable Fatcat

16,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Regurgitated Tea
Will you guys ever ...

User Image

... make a system to where we can save our post styles?

It's exhausting to have to copy and paste our creative post styles every time we get on.
It'd be nice to be able to save it and have it there for when we want to post onto the forums.

I've seen other websites have this, like soliaonline and it was very useful.
Not that it solves everything... but I believe Tektek.com has a Gaia toolbar that has a spot for post styles to be saved and used.

Thank you

User Image

I was told of a similar gaia tool bar.
I just downloaded it c:
Hopefully it solves my post saving issues.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.
yeah but why would they do a update that would ruin something? unless they dont care about it?
whether it is ruined or not is in the eye of the beholder. :) for example, you may hate a new update but i could love it. not everyone thinks with the same mind ^^;
did you read the first part of the conversation it was about them changing to towns 2 and me not seeing how the trash will work and how people will get enough of it to make cache and cases as the towns 1 can provide to us

The housing areas will be instanced, you can leave one and go to another. The difference is there won't be a grid that you walk forever across to get through the neighborhoods. Also GST is being increased, so you'll have more time to get bugs that only show up during certain times.

Hallowed Spirit

13,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Is there ever going to be a way for users with older andrioids to get the Gaia app and what about a new upgrade for profiles and guilds?

Aged Genius

Owlie
codemonkey37179
Owlie
gracewar7
I'll take a few of these.
5) Yes, thanks for the feedback. Definitely in consideration though I'll need to consult someone else who has the expertise in that area.
6) They should be closest to their former similar essence counterpart. So bronze = bronze, silver is in between ruby and diamond, and gold is completely new.
7) Yes. Rare - 3 star.
cool It's a pretty good chance.

Gavyn the Mighty
For any and all of the developers and artists here, if you play HoC, what is your favorite faction?

~~~~~

1]Has there been any discussion since the prior ATAs on the possible implementation of an ignore list in HoC?

2]After the new herald additions last week.. the factions are unbalanced unit wise (Avalon 25,

3]Flameborn and Hellspawn 24), the unit icon thread however, shows an unused icon for each of the latter two factions… when can we expect for those cards to be implemented/the factions to be balanced again unit wise?

4]Any update on the proposal to change the essence rewards… i.e. have there been any conclusions made on it?

5]Gracewar7, if you are here… I sent you a PM the other day; I know you haven’t had time to fully respond to it addressing what I discussed in it… but I was wondering if I could get a quick answer as to whether that is something that could possibly be considered? (There is no need to give full details on what was discussed in the PM, however, as it probably isn’t relevant at this time.)

~~~~~

6]With regards to the very, very new pack update… I know odds aren’t given out… but if you could compare the three new packs to the packs prior to the update…what are they most similar too?

7]The gold pack says ‘moderate’ chance at a rare… is that a 3*?

8]For the gold pack, is the moderate chance, just that… a chance instead of assuring a rare?

So now the only way to get a 4 or 5 star is to buy Iona's? Or is there a chance of these cards in gold packs as well?

It seems pretty ridiculous to pay 3000 essence each for common or uncommon cards.

What is "a pretty good chance"? How many gold packs must you buy to insure you get a rare card?

Hmm, something must have gone wrong. I tried to answer about the tea. I put milk in my black tea and enjoy Earl Grey or Typhoo the best.

I'm not the one that asked about the tea. sweatdrop

It keeps skipping!!!

Shameless Lover

Have you ever thought about creating a special bundle(s) in the cash shops for recolor only items?
I know I am not the only one who would like more recolor items of EIs. You could always add a rare recolor chance item to the bundles it increase interest like you did in the Black Friday Bundles. Just a thought; since some of the items I would like them in more then the one or two colors out there.
Wife Material
Your_Royal_Majesty
ohhh why cant you tax the rich and not the poor mrgreen
Because that's not fair.
when will the Rally achievments be fixed? mrgreen

Golden Demon

codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
Haruna Shirou
Mastermind_BTG
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
Towns 2 will be bigger than the current rooms available. There should be plenty of room for the same amount of trash to appear in the new Neighborhoods. :3
well looking at how it is now there is layers just like zomg x.x so i really really dont understand how this will work and im kinda mad i cant get a answer just "just wait for the update." all that shows to me is he dosn't have a answer and he is just beating around the bush till he can come up with something. i would have prefered him saying i cant answer that just yet but what you are saying i will lookin into

I can't answer that just yet. Lol.

Towns 2 will be much bigger soon.
W/E

but can you tell me do i have to spam my question to get it seen its been over looked 2 times now either that or its just been ignored completely cause they dont wanna answer it

Well, I've answered you at least 3 times already about the trash.

Did you have another question?
yes i know about the trash but it was a question if there was plans to increase the backwing formula rate of well drop from the case's? cause its really hard to get them x.x and im after the fallen quest myself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff