Hi! First time ever coming ATA so forgive me if I do something wrong.
I have two questions that I hope will be answered.
1) Will we ever have an update with our inventory arranger? It's very hard to move items with the current setup and was hoping for, at least in the future, a better way to organize our inventories.
2) Will we ever get a drag and drop feature for our friendslist? Since we have it with our wishlist it seems that it should be easy to do that for the friendslist also. The "move to top" only option also makes it kinda hard to organize especially if you have a long list of friends and you just want to move a few.
I try not to organize anything in my inventory or friendslist just because it's so difficult now. I normally end up more frustrated than what I was when I started.
Dear Artists (but mainly Buki, as I saw her trolling around here a few pages ago,)
We love you. A lot. You may get some crap for not making as many masculine items, and I admit, that's kind of an issue.
But you're cool.
Now that I've buttered you up a bit, may we have some more Mori girl-inspired fashions? Like long, down-to-the-knee cardigans, and updated legwarmers, and rounded boots and whatnot? Or at least recolors? Like, I love the cardigans we got last year, but I seriously can't use any of them, except maybe the green one on occasion.
I won't be able to make items as I'm busy with towns but the others that are working on items are aware of the fashion style and have made some mori-able (not explicitly mori) items. 3nodding I'll keep in mind on the cardigan recolors though.
holy crap you nearly gave me a heart attack i didn't think you would reply. by the by you are simply darling. and i love you.
-ahem- I didn't know you were doing Towns-- hope you're liking that project~ .w.
And yay for mori-able (when did mori become a verb? or... whatever part of speech this is?) items~ I'll have to go back through some of the newer items to see if there was anything I overlooked. Thanks for considering the recolors!~
are they gonna ever pull zomg out of maintaince mode so those of us who are locked out of it right now can ever play it?
Maintenance mode is more a figure of speech than an actual block of the game. We didn't add anything to prevent players from getting into it. What issues are you having that prevent you from playing it?
just cant get past the loading screen
the address i use is http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/zomg/
I was able to load it just fine now. Have you tried other browsers/computers? I don't think it's anything on our end that's causing it.
I'll take a few of these.
5) Yes, thanks for the feedback. Definitely in consideration though I'll need to consult someone else who has the expertise in that area.
6) They should be closest to their former similar essence counterpart. So bronze = bronze, silver is in between ruby and diamond, and gold is completely new.
7) Yes. Rare - 3 star. cool It's a pretty good chance.
Gavyn the Mighty
For any and all of the developers and artists here, if you play HoC, what is your favorite faction?
1]Has there been any discussion since the prior ATAs on the possible implementation of an ignore list in HoC?
2]After the new herald additions last week.. the factions are unbalanced unit wise (Avalon 25,
3]Flameborn and Hellspawn 24), the unit icon thread however, shows an unused icon for each of the latter two factions… when can we expect for those cards to be implemented/the factions to be balanced again unit wise?
4]Any update on the proposal to change the essence rewards… i.e. have there been any conclusions made on it?
5]Gracewar7, if you are here… I sent you a PM the other day; I know you haven’t had time to fully respond to it addressing what I discussed in it… but I was wondering if I could get a quick answer as to whether that is something that could possibly be considered? (There is no need to give full details on what was discussed in the PM, however, as it probably isn’t relevant at this time.)
6]With regards to the very, very new pack update… I know odds aren’t given out… but if you could compare the three new packs to the packs prior to the update…what are they most similar too?
7]The gold pack says ‘moderate’ chance at a rare… is that a 3*?
8]For the gold pack, is the moderate chance, just that… a chance instead of assuring a rare?
So now the only way to get a 4 or 5 star is to buy Iona's? Or is there a chance of these cards in gold packs as well?
It seems pretty ridiculous to pay 3000 essence each for common or uncommon cards.
What is "a pretty good chance"? How many gold packs must you buy to insure you get a rare card?
Hmm, something must have gone wrong. I tried to answer about the tea. I put milk in my black tea and enjoy Earl Grey or Typhoo the best.
I'm not the one that asked about the tea. sweatdrop
1. Is the forum clean up that was going on finished or will there be more?
2. Can we get a clean up in the books sub-forum. I know its a little ignored but there are old poll threads in there from past sponsors that can be removed. It’d really clean the forum up if those were removed.
The Forum Clean-Up is still going on! A lot of the recent work has been behind the scenes, but not to worry, new public-facing changes will be coming soon. It's just a huge project and slow and steady is the best way forward to make changes with upsetting the Gaia experience! biggrin
Sweet I was wondering about that , the thread in the SF went quiet and I haven’t seen any updates. I ‘m glad to know its still going.