Welcome to Gaia! ::

DIAMOND-XIII_SSC
are they gonna ever pull zomg out of maintaince mode so those of us who are locked out of it right now can ever play it?
as of now no they wont you need a new account to play it.
QUESTION/FEATURE SUGGESTION: Any chance of in-post spell check? It would sure help the OCD users.
Wife Material
Hey Admin, why so Admin?

But really, is the feature to disable Aquariums everywhere but the Aquarium forum a possibility in the future?

If you look under Account Preferences you can find the section under "Signature" where you can turn off aquarium, but that will disable all forums and won't re-enable it for the aquarium forum. Sorry but I don't think we have a specific feature that specific planned for the future.

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Back from dinner with one more thing I'd like to bring to attention: the Timid Achievement. It's still not working for me gonk

Any updates?

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Darc Nightgale
Had the day off from work.
Any chance of gettin' more facial hair? User Image

emo

Mysterious Trickster

Buki
Kain-Senpai
Buki
Mashed Potato Jones

Hi folks. I'm here to lurk and also watching some Regular Show...love that cartoon.

Curious to the staff here...what are your favorite cartoons, current or growing up? I would love to know.

Current favorite cartoon is Adventure Time.
Growing up was Sailor Moon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Batman the animated series, and when I was muuuuch younger, Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck haaaaaa~ razz

If that's the case, have you heard about the new Sailor Moon anime? It's being created based more on the manga.

Yes I remember reading up on it and I'm excited! biggrin

Me, too. Sailor Moon was a huge part of my childhood. Reading the manga now, brings back so many memories. Could I bug you, at least in the future, for more Sailor Moon inspired items?

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Hi all!

One suggestion, wondered if the gifting page is on the project list for re-vamping?

Currently, you can see the avatar of the individual you are trading with, but gifting is sort of "blind"...Some users have similar names, which causes some gifts to be mis-directed. I wondered if there has been any talk or thought to adding the avatar image of the user in gifting as well?

Thanks for all you do!

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Happy MLK day Admins, I have a few questions

1. Is the forum clean up that was going on finished or will there be more?

2. Can we get a clean up in the books sub-forum. I know its a little ignored but there are old poll threads in there from past sponsors that can be removed. It’d really clean the forum up if those were removed.

3. Can we get knock offs from Rune Factory

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Tsuki_Kirkland
Happy MLK day Admins, I have a few questions

1. Is the forum clean up that was going on finished or will there be more?

2. Can we get a clean up in the books sub-forum. I know its a little ignored but there are old poll threads in there from past sponsors that can be removed. It’d really clean the forum up if those were removed.

3. Can we get knock offs from Rune Factory

The Forum Clean-Up is still going on! A lot of the recent work has been behind the scenes, but not to worry, new public-facing changes will be coming soon. It's just a huge project and slow and steady is the best way forward to make changes with upsetting the Gaia experience! biggrin

Revered Regular

* ♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:*´¨`*:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ★
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★
☆

I strongly believe the trade section should be altered.
Show trades with usernames and trade titles rather than just avatar heads.

Also the "show all trades" should actually, show all the trades.
I just started thinking about this recently so I haven't had time to put too much thought into it, but none-the-less the trades page needs some serious reconstruction.

Also add "trades" button somewhere other than the requests up top and the "trades" link at the bottom of the page. Put it under "My Gaia" or something O.o

Dangerous Hunter

Are you aware that some items with sellback price can't be soldback?

Can you tell what month will the alchemy update be?

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

uh hello guys blaugh

Feral Phantom

16,075 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
How awesome is it to have your avi look like that? X3 heart

Vicious Shapeshifter

13,450 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I just wanted to throw this out there for other zomgers viewing this thread~

To the admins; Wish you guys would fix more glitches on zomg. ;c Bladed is horribly laggy and glitchy. Finding new /stuck places isn't as fun as it sounds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff