Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lanzer
King Awesomolocity
Hello staff (and everyone else)

Just curious: Are there any plans for changes to Booty Grab / Phin Phang?
We haven't had too many changes for quite some time. emo It's like BG is dying! (Though that may have something to do with school and such)

But if there are any plans for new things, I might suggest bringing back Momos and Gwees; we don't care if you nerf them super hard, just don't make them [lite]. >_>

ANYWAYS, have a good day. ^_^
~King Awesome

Yes it's been a while since there's been an update to aquarium. We do think that if we are to bring back Mermaid, Momo and Gwee we'll need to adjust the price and gold payout. I'll see about getting that released in the near future.

Thank you (and the rest of the Gaia staff) for this. ^_______^
I hope to see those fish in the near future. wink
~King Awesome

Eloquent Kitten

10,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? O.O

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Kain-Senpai
If that's the case, have you heard about the new Sailor Moon anime? It's being created based more on the manga.

Golden Demon

codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
Haruna Shirou
Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
i dont see how it will work unless they lower the amount needed being the towns 2 is smaller and people cant just go from barton to barton collecting like the wind it will be alot harder to get the 50 of each kind to make a cache, let alone the case's with 200 of each or will there be a insain amount of trash in towns 2 and will they spawn only after towns 1 will be gone?

Just wait for the update.
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
Towns 2 will be bigger than the current rooms available. There should be plenty of room for the same amount of trash to appear in the new Neighborhoods. :3
well looking at how it is now there is layers just like zomg x.x so i really really dont understand how this will work and im kinda mad i cant get a answer just "just wait for the update." all that shows to me is he dosn't have a answer and he is just beating around the bush till he can come up with something. i would have prefered him saying i cant answer that just yet but what you are saying i will lookin into

I can't answer that just yet. Lol.

Towns 2 will be much bigger soon.
W/E

but can you tell me do i have to spam my question to get it seen its been over looked 2 times now either that or its just been ignored completely cause they dont wanna answer it
I did not get the day off today, and I just got home.
What's everyone's favorite tea? (I'm hoping a unique someone will answer with a famous tea that begins with L!)

Aged Genius

Mastermind_BTG
Owlie
Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.
yeah but why would they do a update that would ruin something? unless they dont care about it?

Why would you assume that the update will ruin alchemy instead of making it better?
it was about them moving to towns 2 me asking codemonkey how the trash would spawn
but he cant answer it to me. saying just wait x.x

It will work the same way it always has.
The broken bit - sorry, that should be fixed now.

The chance is a pretty good one. With the old system we had a price of 25K for lvl 70s and above for a guaranteed rare. The 15K was benchmarked on that.

Owlie
Why did it seem like a good idea to make gold packs in HoC 15,000 essence?

There's no way anyone would pay 3000 essence per card, especially if there's only a "moderate" chance at a rare.

(By the way, they're broken anyway. They act like the old gold packs and don't have the new odds or the new price.)

Familiar Friend

Harbinger of Pandamonium
Brazekool
SieSatta
I don't think I've ever ever seen Lanzer change his avatar, but how often do other admin / staff change theirs?
That'd be because Lanzer is a mule account. I suspect.
You got us. Lanzer is actually Waffles's mule.
Actually... back in 2004(?) or whenever the anniversary ball was, the G Pin was added to Lanzer's avatar, and that was the last change... I think? My memory is fuzzy, but there was a time before that item was available!

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Beards? come on,people have been asking for this stuff for a decade now and still nothing.
All we get are girl items,it's no wonder dudes would rather be girls since most of your items are aimed at them.

Asakura Yukino's Husband

Malevolent Pyromaniac

22,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Oeuf
Asakura Hao desu
Oeuf
Mereluna
Any progress on the Timid achievement glitch being fixed?
it was fixed a while ago, i believe ; o;
It's not fixed for me, and I think it's still broken for everyone here, too. sad
omg really? gonk urgh, im sorry then crying it didnt work for me at first, but then it worked... so i assumed crying sorry...
Aww, it's okay, I'm glad it finally worked for you! 3nodding

Shy Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Firestarter 200
I replied to a suggestion a mod or admin made to my report about my account being banned. My question is how long is the expected wait time for them to reply back? Or do I get pushed to the back of the line again? I'm sorry but I'm starting to lose patience with this since it's been several months since I reported it. I really don't mean to sound rude either. ;-;

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Mastermind_BTG
Owlie
Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.
yeah but why would they do a update that would ruin something? unless they dont care about it?

Why would you assume that the update will ruin alchemy instead of making it better?
it was about them moving to towns 2 me asking codemonkey how the trash would spawn
but he cant answer it to me. saying just wait x.x

I read all the posts. All you have is "a feeling" that it won't work. You can't expect the devs to explain exactly how trash will spawn in Towns 2 just to ease your anxiety.

Eloquent Kitten

10,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
so about my question...i have a ticket open to get an account back due to a 2 year hiatus

how long does it take you to get through that??
'cause it's still as "open" and not being looked into and i kinda want the account back to play :/

PS: repost. i'm kinda desperate /pouts

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Loyal Paladin

27,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Hey how can i be a ADM? well is a hard job i think but wiht more people the job i guess will be easy isn´t? mrgreen

O.G. Gaian

Uncle Kenny
DIAMOND-XIII_SSC
are they gonna ever pull zomg out of maintaince mode so those of us who are locked out of it right now can ever play it?

Maintenance mode is more a figure of speech than an actual block of the game. We didn't add anything to prevent players from getting into it. What issues are you having that prevent you from playing it?
just cant get past the loading screen
the address i use is http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/zomg/

Aged Genius

Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
Haruna Shirou
Mastermind_BTG
Towns 2 will be bigger than the current rooms available. There should be plenty of room for the same amount of trash to appear in the new Neighborhoods. :3
well looking at how it is now there is layers just like zomg x.x so i really really dont understand how this will work and im kinda mad i cant get a answer just "just wait for the update." all that shows to me is he dosn't have a answer and he is just beating around the bush till he can come up with something. i would have prefered him saying i cant answer that just yet but what you are saying i will lookin into

I can't answer that just yet. Lol.

Towns 2 will be much bigger soon.
W/E

but can you tell me do i have to spam my question to get it seen its been over looked 2 times now either that or its just been ignored completely cause they dont wanna answer it

Well, I've answered you at least 3 times already about the trash.

Did you have another question?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces