Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Gaian

Sandokiri
Mashed Potato Jones

Hi folks. I'm here to lurk and also watching some Regular Show...love that cartoon.

Curious to the staff here...what are your favorite cartoons, current or growing up? I would love to know.

First, I can answer for my brother: it was totally He-Man and Ninja Turtles.

For me... Pink Panther, Gummi Bears, Transformers, and Pokemon. There was also a rather short "80s cartoon" called Visionaries; only lasted thirteen episodes, and it was cheesy as all gouda... which was part of the charm, I think.

"I know the magic... I control the magic... I AM THE MAGIC!!" Complete with familiar voice actors, too - try reading that line in the voice of Cobra Commander or G1 Starscream with slightly less shriek. (Don't worry, Chris Latta went full Starscream in the series too, with a different character.)

Sound fantastic! I should look that up...I imagine someone has uploaded it to YouTube haha.

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
what kind of jobs you guys do

Reindeer

snake and spider stew
I wish there were teachers/staff at my school who use Gaia emo
Anyywhooo, I just wanted to know why you changed the notices from "Dev Alert" to "Staff Alert" if you wouldn't mind answering? 4laugh
there was a staff alert talking about why they changed the name smile
it said because its not only devs posting in that thread, but also staff, so they changed it to staff alert to consider everyone ^^

Aged Genius

KittenGrey
♡ ❤ ♡

I noticed Narumi's(I probably got the name wrong, sorry ><; ) journal that tracked updates hasn't been updated lately. How are the alchemy updates?

Will there ever be a junk related item you can make out of driftwood at the Ole Fishing Hole?

I noticed that sometimes in Towns the time change isn't right. It will go from 12pm to 6pm instantaneously. Will this be fixed in Towns 2?

HI ZERO! heart

I'll probably think of more things to ask as the night goes on, but for now this will do

♡ ❤ ♡

Towns time sometimes just randomly changes to noon. It will be corrected in Towns 2

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Question: How did the idea for gaia come about? Was it independent gone full scale, or has it been like this gaia's entire existence?

Distinct Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sisky ajd admin....
this is just a suggeston you should every holiday you should give us all 500 gold at least (: like a christmas bonus

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
snake and spider stew
I wish there were teachers/staff at my school who use Gaia emo
Anyywhooo, I just wanted to know why you changed the notices from "Dev Alert" to "Staff Alert" if you wouldn't mind answering? 4laugh

Because more staff are using the announcement system for topics other than just updates about fixes, bugs, etc. It was more appropriate to change the title as the use of the feature expands biggrin

Revered Inquisitor

gracewar7
I'll take a few of these.
5) Yes, thanks for the feedback. Definitely in consideration though I'll need to consult someone else who has the expertise in that area.
6) They should be closest to their former similar essence counterpart. So bronze = bronze, silver is in between ruby and diamond, and gold is completely new.
7) Yes. Rare - 3 star.
cool It's a pretty good chance.

Thanks for the answers, Grace.

Ooh, completely new. Hopefully once the shop issues are completely resolved, the gold pack works nicely.

Silver between Ruby and Diamond odds wise? Okay. not to bad then.

smile

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
gracewar7
I'll take a few of these.
5) Yes, thanks for the feedback. Definitely in consideration though I'll need to consult someone else who has the expertise in that area.
6) They should be closest to their former similar essence counterpart. So bronze = bronze, silver is in between ruby and diamond, and gold is completely new.
7) Yes. Rare - 3 star.
cool It's a pretty good chance.

Gavyn the Mighty
For any and all of the developers and artists here, if you play HoC, what is your favorite faction?

~~~~~

1]Has there been any discussion since the prior ATAs on the possible implementation of an ignore list in HoC?

2]After the new herald additions last week.. the factions are unbalanced unit wise (Avalon 25,

3]Flameborn and Hellspawn 24), the unit icon thread however, shows an unused icon for each of the latter two factions… when can we expect for those cards to be implemented/the factions to be balanced again unit wise?

4]Any update on the proposal to change the essence rewards… i.e. have there been any conclusions made on it?

5]Gracewar7, if you are here… I sent you a PM the other day; I know you haven’t had time to fully respond to it addressing what I discussed in it… but I was wondering if I could get a quick answer as to whether that is something that could possibly be considered? (There is no need to give full details on what was discussed in the PM, however, as it probably isn’t relevant at this time.)

~~~~~

6]With regards to the very, very new pack update… I know odds aren’t given out… but if you could compare the three new packs to the packs prior to the update…what are they most similar too?

7]The gold pack says ‘moderate’ chance at a rare… is that a 3*?

8]For the gold pack, is the moderate chance, just that… a chance instead of assuring a rare?

So now the only way to get a 4 or 5 star is to buy Iona's? Or is there a chance of these cards in gold packs as well?

It seems pretty ridiculous to pay 3000 essence each for common or uncommon cards.

What is "a pretty good chance"? How many gold packs must you buy to insure you get a rare card?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100
codemonkey37179
tinaliaQI
Hi everyone! I usually always miss AtA so I'm really glad I made it on time today.
I want to say three things today:
1) I know it's late, but I just wanted to say that this year's Christmas event was the most fun I had on Gaia since the vampire's Halloween event of I don't know how many years past. Thank you for all the fun and interaction.
2) I like Heralds of Chaos. It's still glitchy at times but it passes time. Just like puzzles or word bump used to do it for me. The graphics are great and the gameplay is addictive. ZOMG is still my favorite though because I got to hang out with total strangers for the time of a fight or two and that was awesome.
3) I think there's something wrong with the Social Vibes videos in cash tree. It keeps on showing so my tree is never off, but it always says that they're out of videos for today. It'd be nice if it shut off like the others when there's no offer active.

Thanks a lot!
Oh and here's a question: Do you have milk or lemon in your black tea?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/towns-2-0/t.78071015_1276/

Hi codemonkey! Was this answer intended for my post? 'cause I didn't mention Towns 1 or 2 (although I like the new look of Towns 2 thanks for asking 4laugh 4laugh )

Golden Demon

Owlie
Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.
yeah but why would they do a update that would ruin something? unless they dont care about it?

Why would you assume that the update will ruin alchemy instead of making it better?
it was about them moving to towns 2 me asking codemonkey how the trash would spawn
but he cant answer it to me. saying just wait x.x

Mysterious Trickster

Izzy v2
You guys ever try to invent your own item ideas?

They do... all the time! XD

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Disarming North Korea
Dear Artists (but mainly Buki, as I saw her trolling around here a few pages ago,)

We love you. A lot. You may get some crap for not making as many masculine items, and I admit, that's kind of an issue.
But you're cool.

Now that I've buttered you up a bit, may we have some more Mori girl-inspired fashions? Like long, down-to-the-knee cardigans, and updated legwarmers, and rounded boots and whatnot? Or at least recolors? Like, I love the cardigans we got last year, but I seriously can't use any of them, except maybe the green one on occasion.

I won't be able to make items as I'm busy with towns but the others that are working on items are aware of the fashion style and have made some mori-able (not explicitly mori) items. 3nodding I'll keep in mind on the cardigan recolors though.

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Brazekool
SieSatta
I don't think I've ever ever seen Lanzer change his avatar, but how often do other admin / staff change theirs?
That'd be because Lanzer is a mule account. I suspect.
You got us. Lanzer is actually Waffles's mule.
Lol. I don't know if that Mike fella has always been CEO, I just assume it would have been Derek for a while when the site opened, for a few years maybe. But I'm pretty sure the account only gets used for announcements and such now.

Bashful Pumpkin

11,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
1. Any more game system giveaways?

2. Can we get a Waffles item with an "I am" pose?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff