Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
♡ ❤ ♡

I noticed Narumi's(I probably got the name wrong, sorry ><; ) journal that tracked updates hasn't been updated lately. How are the alchemy updates?

Will there ever be a junk related item you can make out of driftwood at the Ole Fishing Hole?

I noticed that sometimes in Towns the time change isn't right. It will go from 12pm to 6pm instantaneously. Will this be fixed in Towns 2?

HI ZERO! heart

I'll probably think of more things to ask as the night goes on, but for now this will do

♡ ❤ ♡

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Uncle Kenny
Memory Manipulator Namine
So this isn't so much a question as a concern.

I recently tried to buy Gaia Cash and.... it didn't work.
I reported it in the bugs forum and found out that I'm not the only one having this problem.

So I'm just kinda wondering if your aware of this issue and if your doing anything to resolve it.
'cus I'm not sure if I was charged for the purchases and didn't get the cash, or if I wasn't charged at all. And... well... I tried a few times so I kinda wound up purchasing more than I really meant to. sweatdrop

(re-posting 'cus i'm worried it got lost at the bottom of a page. >.<;;; )

If you're having issues when purchasing Gaia Cash, please file a Billing Ticket through our help center..
ok! thank you!! whee

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Mashed Potato Jones

Where is Zero hiding? I haven't really seen him at this AtA...

Did you lock him in the closet again, sisky?

Nah, Zero is out for an event! He won't be able to make it today. Besides, I am too exhausted and sore to have moved him into a closet. I had a lot of weight lifting on Sunday, and I can barely walk for the sore today XD

Golden Demon

Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.
yeah but why would they do a update that would ruin something? unless they dont care about it?
whether it is ruined or not is in the eye of the beholder. :) for example, you may hate a new update but i could love it. not everyone thinks with the same mind ^^;
did you read the first part of the conversation it was about them changing to towns 2 and me not seeing how the trash will work and how people will get enough of it to make cache and cases as the towns 1 can provide to us
Mashed Potato Jones

Hi folks. I'm here to lurk and also watching some Regular Show...love that cartoon.

Curious to the staff here...what are your favorite cartoons, current or growing up? I would love to know.

First, I can answer for my brother: it was totally He-Man and Ninja Turtles.

For me... Pink Panther, Gummi Bears, Transformers, and Pokemon. There was also a rather short "80s cartoon" called Visionaries; only lasted thirteen episodes, and it was cheesy as all gouda... which was part of the charm, I think.

"I know the magic... I control the magic... I AM THE MAGIC!!" Complete with familiar voice actors, too - try reading that line in the voice of Cobra Commander or G1 Starscream with slightly less shriek. (Don't worry, Chris Latta went full Starscream in the series too, with a different character.)

Lionheart

I wish there were teachers/staff at my school who use Gaia emo
Anyywhooo, I just wanted to know why you changed the notices from "Dev Alert" to "Staff Alert" if you wouldn't mind answering? 4laugh

dalia salvd's Husband

Spooky Pumpkin

19,350 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
siskataya
im not a mango
Someone I met told me that they were able to buy back a banned account from gaia.
That seems really strange to me. Is that a real thing?

Well, not from us! Unless it was stolen (hacked) by a third-party who then illegally sold it on some weirdo fake account selling site, this did not happen. Not from us anyway - it sounds like it was a hacked account.

Okay, yeah. I didn't think Gaia would do something like that. He said he had to pay 180$ to get it back. I thought that maybe he was hacked and ended up paying the hacker? If that is the case that is the worst hacking I've ever heard of. >:l
I'm glad to hear Gaia doesn't allow to buy back banned accounts.
Thank you~
And, have a great day Sisky~ :3

Aged Genius

Mastermind_BTG
Haruna Shirou
Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
i dont see how it will work unless they lower the amount needed being the towns 2 is smaller and people cant just go from barton to barton collecting like the wind it will be alot harder to get the 50 of each kind to make a cache, let alone the case's with 200 of each or will there be a insain amount of trash in towns 2 and will they spawn only after towns 1 will be gone?

Just wait for the update.
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
Towns 2 will be bigger than the current rooms available. There should be plenty of room for the same amount of trash to appear in the new Neighborhoods. :3
well looking at how it is now there is layers just like zomg x.x so i really really dont understand how this will work and im kinda mad i cant get a answer just "just wait for the update." all that shows to me is he dosn't have a answer and he is just beating around the bush till he can come up with something. i would have prefered him saying i cant answer that just yet but what you are saying i will lookin into

I can't answer that just yet. Lol.

Towns 2 will be much bigger soon.
King Awesomolocity
Hello staff (and everyone else)

Just curious: Are there any plans for changes to Booty Grab / Phin Phang?
We haven't had too many changes for quite some time. emo It's like BG is dying! (Though that may have something to do with school and such)

But if there are any plans for new things, I might suggest bringing back Momos and Gwees; we don't care if you nerf them super hard, just don't make them [lite]. >_>

ANYWAYS, have a good day. ^_^
~King Awesome

Yes it's been a while since there's been an update to aquarium. We do think that if we are to bring back Mermaid, Momo and Gwee we'll need to adjust the price and gold payout. I'll see about getting that released in the near future.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
codemonkey37179
Darth Acheron
Hello everyone. Happy MLK Day. Is there a timeline or date you can say when Towns 2 will be completed

I don't have a specific date, but it is getting wrapped up for the next release.
Ok. Awesome job with Towns 2 by the way it looks and works awesome.

Reindeer

Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.
yeah but why would they do a update that would ruin something? unless they dont care about it?
whether it is ruined or not is in the eye of the beholder. :) for example, you may hate a new update but i could love it. not everyone thinks with the same mind ^^;
did you read the first part of the conversation it was about them changing to towns 2 and me not seeing how the trash will work and how people will get enough of it to make cache and cases as the towns 1 can provide to us
why wont it work? there will be trash in towns 2 sad maybe they can add more trash/flowers/bugs.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gracewar7
I'll take a few of these.
5) Yes, thanks for the feedback. Definitely in consideration though I'll need to consult someone else who has the expertise in that area.
6) They should be closest to their former similar essence counterpart. So bronze = bronze, silver is in between ruby and diamond, and gold is completely new.
7) Yes. Rare - 3 star.
cool It's a pretty good chance.

Is a new gold pack essentially the equivilant of 60% of the 25k ionas in respect to rares per essence? (15 being 60% of 25k)

Eloquent Kitten

10,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
ah np :3

not that i helped a lot, but at least you know why it doesn't work :p

i think there were threads asking for those updates
i should sign it 'cause i want updated guilds too

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Blaze Star Fire
TY!!!
im not a mango
siskataya
im not a mango
Someone I met told me that they were able to buy back a banned account from gaia.
That seems really strange to me. Is that a real thing?

Well, not from us! Unless it was stolen (hacked) by a third-party who then illegally sold it on some weirdo fake account selling site, this did not happen. Not from us anyway - it sounds like it was a hacked account.

Okay, yeah. I didn't think Gaia would do something like that. He said he had to pay 180$ to get it back. I thought that maybe he was hacked and ended up paying the hacker? If that is the case that is the worst hacking I've ever heard of. >:l
I'm glad to hear Gaia doesn't allow to buy back banned accounts.
Thank you~
And, have a great day Sisky~ :3
that smacks of scam, all the way. Question everything 3nodding

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Just to make it simpler. We've discussed the possibility of free-standing runes but would prefer to do a first pass without adding that complication.

I'll see if I can rope some of the staff in for a Hoc-specific ATA.

Shintouyu
Hey Pan!

Why are the in-development Runes planned to be permanent and not interchangeable?
When can we expect an ATA-thread in the HoC forum?

Edit: Get well soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces