O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.
yeah but why would they do a update that would ruin something? unless they dont care about it?

Well you won't know if it's going to be "ruined" or not. You're going to have to wait and find out.

Scurvy Pirate

Memory Manipulator Namine
So this isn't so much a question as a concern.

I recently tried to buy Gaia Cash and.... it didn't work.
I reported it in the bugs forum and found out that I'm not the only one having this problem.

So I'm just kinda wondering if your aware of this issue and if your doing anything to resolve it.
'cus I'm not sure if I was charged for the purchases and didn't get the cash, or if I wasn't charged at all. And... well... I tried a few times so I kinda wound up purchasing more than I really meant to. sweatdrop

(re-posting 'cus i'm worried it got lost at the bottom of a page. >.<;;; )

If you're having issues when purchasing Gaia Cash, please file a Billing Ticket through our help center..

Golden Demon

Haruna Shirou
Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
but what about the flower's, paper's , and bugs? how will alchemy work for cases and cache? are you making it completely different? O.o

Flowers, trash and bugs will be included in Towns 2. It won't affect alchemy.
i dont see how it will work unless they lower the amount needed being the towns 2 is smaller and people cant just go from barton to barton collecting like the wind it will be alot harder to get the 50 of each kind to make a cache, let alone the case's with 200 of each or will there be a insain amount of trash in towns 2 and will they spawn only after towns 1 will be gone?

Just wait for the update.
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
Towns 2 will be bigger than the current rooms available. There should be plenty of room for the same amount of trash to appear in the new Neighborhoods. :3
well looking at how it is now there is layers just like zomg x.x so i really really dont understand how this will work and im kinda mad i cant get a answer just "just wait for the update." all that shows to me is he dosn't have a answer and he is just beating around the bush till he can come up with something. i would have prefered him saying i cant answer that just yet but what you are saying i will lookin into
I'll take a few of these.
5) Yes, thanks for the feedback. Definitely in consideration though I'll need to consult someone else who has the expertise in that area.
6) They should be closest to their former similar essence counterpart. So bronze = bronze, silver is in between ruby and diamond, and gold is completely new.
7) Yes. Rare - 3 star.
cool It's a pretty good chance.

Gavyn the Mighty
For any and all of the developers and artists here, if you play HoC, what is your favorite faction?

~~~~~

1]Has there been any discussion since the prior ATAs on the possible implementation of an ignore list in HoC?

2]After the new herald additions last week.. the factions are unbalanced unit wise (Avalon 25,

3]Flameborn and Hellspawn 24), the unit icon thread however, shows an unused icon for each of the latter two factions… when can we expect for those cards to be implemented/the factions to be balanced again unit wise?

4]Any update on the proposal to change the essence rewards… i.e. have there been any conclusions made on it?

5]Gracewar7, if you are here… I sent you a PM the other day; I know you haven’t had time to fully respond to it addressing what I discussed in it… but I was wondering if I could get a quick answer as to whether that is something that could possibly be considered? (There is no need to give full details on what was discussed in the PM, however, as it probably isn’t relevant at this time.)

~~~~~

6]With regards to the very, very new pack update… I know odds aren’t given out… but if you could compare the three new packs to the packs prior to the update…what are they most similar too?

7]The gold pack says ‘moderate’ chance at a rare… is that a 3*?

8]For the gold pack, is the moderate chance, just that… a chance instead of assuring a rare?

Desirable Loiterer

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
Is the problem with Soul Crasher fixed yet? =w=

Mysterious Trickster

Buki
Mashed Potato Jones

Hi folks. I'm here to lurk and also watching some Regular Show...love that cartoon.

Curious to the staff here...what are your favorite cartoons, current or growing up? I would love to know.

Current favorite cartoon is Adventure Time.
Growing up was Sailor Moon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Batman the animated series, and when I was muuuuch younger, Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck haaaaaa~ razz

If that's the case, have you heard about the new Sailor Moon anime? It's being created based more on the manga.

Revered Inquisitor

Uncle Kenny
Gavyn the Mighty
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Darn, prior to reading the thread you linked, I was hopeful that it was the same problem I have been experiencing with Chrome and Gaia... but I don't think it is.

Anytime I hit the back arrow in Chrome to go to a previous page on gaia... all I get is a text version of gaia... and I have to refresh the page for it to look correct. No idea if it is on my end, a Chrome issue or a Gaia issue. Looks like I shall be posting a thread in the Bug Reports if I have the time...

Thanks for the reminder on Chrome bugging out!

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Can I make an assumption that that's only happening in forums? If so, then it's because of the ajax-loading in threads. The CSS for a page isn't rendered when you go back, but it is when you refresh the page. It's a known issue but I don't know of a fix for it currently.

I believe it is only in the forums, yes. I can't recall if I got it in the mail part of the site too or not.

That is likely the cause though. Thank you for the response.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Partying Trader

siskataya
Eat_This_Peach
I know this is the most random question EVER but, whihch would you perfer, call of duty or halo emotion_awesome

Two words: Master Chief

That answers my question... thank you biggrin

Eloquent Kitten

10,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
who told you it's going to ruin it?? have you tried the final towns 2?? the one not yet finished? do you know if it's better or worse??

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.
yeah but why would they do a update that would ruin something? unless they dont care about it?

Hardened Lover

Is there still a way to get the Formula to make Golden Giftboxes (from Pink Giftboxes)?

If not, why were they taken away? There is still a way to get Pink Giftboxes, especially Grunny Subs from Booty Grab, thus why wouldn't there be a way to still get/buy the formula to make the Golden Giftboxes from them?

There really isn't much of a reason to continue getting Grunny Subs (plus less of a reason to buy 4th Strike packs with gCash) if there isn't much use for the Pink Giftboxes that drop from the Grunny Subs anymore.

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh *face-palm*
I just got a reply from codemonkey but I can't see the post on the page that it tries to take me to. (Post IDs skip that number)

Reindeer

Asakura Hao desu
Oeuf
Mereluna
Any progress on the Timid achievement glitch being fixed?
it was fixed a while ago, i believe ; o;
It's not fixed for me, and I think it's still broken for everyone here, too. sad
omg really? gonk urgh, im sorry then crying it didnt work for me at first, but then it worked... so i assumed crying sorry...

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Happy MLK day Admins, I have a few questions

1. Is the forum clean up that was going on finished or will there be more?

2. Can we get a clean up in the books sub-forum. I know its a little ignored but there are old poll threads in there from past sponsors that can be removed. It’d really clean the forum up if those were removed.
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Brazekool
SieSatta
I don't think I've ever ever seen Lanzer change his avatar, but how often do other admin / staff change theirs?
That'd be because Lanzer is a mule account. I suspect.
You got us. Lanzer is actually Waffles's mule.
cat_surprised it all makes sense now..... especially the meowbook thing

Buggy Punk

Oeuf
Mereluna
Any progress on the Timid achievement glitch being fixed?
it was fixed a while ago, i believe ; o;
Not for me. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas