Welcome to Gaia! ::

Professional President

46,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
ever scent resort world left gaia do u all thank u will make like game of resort world i really miss playing rw

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sen Natsu
QUESTION FOR WHOEVER ASSIGNS MODS
In the computers/tech forum, our two mods have gone MIA and now daily we have several different companies spamming offsite ads.....any chance of getting someone to hop by for an hour a night or so?

Thanks for the post! We can look into seeing if we can get more help in that forum biggrin

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
Dear Artists (but mainly Buki, as I saw her trolling around here a few pages ago,)

We love you. A lot. You may get some crap for not making as many masculine items, and I admit, that's kind of an issue.
But you're cool.

Now that I've buttered you up a bit, may we have some more Mori girl-inspired fashions? Like long, down-to-the-knee cardigans, and updated legwarmers, and rounded boots and whatnot? Or at least recolors? Like, I love the cardigans we got last year, but I seriously can't use any of them, except maybe the green one on occasion.
Regurgitated Tea
Will you guys ever ...

User Image

... make a system to where we can save our post styles?

It's exhausting to have to copy and paste our creative post styles every time we get on.
It'd be nice to be able to save it and have it there for when we want to post onto the forums.

I've seen other websites have this, like soliaonline and it was very useful.
gaiarch is what people use for that.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Gavyn the Mighty
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Darn, prior to reading the thread you linked, I was hopeful that it was the same problem I have been experiencing with Chrome and Gaia... but I don't think it is.

Anytime I hit the back arrow in Chrome to go to a previous page on gaia... all I get is a text version of gaia... and I have to refresh the page for it to look correct. No idea if it is on my end, a Chrome issue or a Gaia issue. Looks like I shall be posting a thread in the Bug Reports if I have the time...

Thanks for the reminder on Chrome bugging out!

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.
No problem.

Scurvy Pirate

Gavyn the Mighty
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Darn, prior to reading the thread you linked, I was hopeful that it was the same problem I have been experiencing with Chrome and Gaia... but I don't think it is.

Anytime I hit the back arrow in Chrome to go to a previous page on gaia... all I get is a text version of gaia... and I have to refresh the page for it to look correct. No idea if it is on my end, a Chrome issue or a Gaia issue. Looks like I shall be posting a thread in the Bug Reports if I have the time...

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Can I make an assumption that that's only happening in forums? If so, then it's because of the ajax-loading in threads. The CSS for a page isn't rendered when you go back, but it is when you refresh the page. It's a known issue but I don't know of a fix for it currently.
Ramiele
Yesterday, I was talking with someone in the CB and the conversation escalated from joking banter to a little bit more serious banter. When the conversation was more a joke, I put a youtube video of me covering a song at a bar (I'm a musician) and the video was unlisted in YouTube. My plan was to remove the link later on, because I also teach, and singing in a bar might not look the best (ultimately that is why I unlist everything on Youtube but yeah.) Anyway, the big concern I have is, after the conversation turned more serious, the user ignore listed me.

So I understand why he ignore listed me. The thread had gone from joking to serious, and he wasn't interested in serious conversation. But because of the new changes to the ignore system, I was unable to go back to that thread and edit out my posts and remove the youtube link. =/

So, is there a way I can edit my post so I can remove the link I put in despite being on this guys ignore list? =/ While i posted the video, my intention was to never keep it up. Gaia cache's images now, so I didn't want my image posted, and even when I used to post images (before the cache) I would remove them. Mostly I just want the video down, so I can turn the video back to unlisted.

Sorry there isn't a feature for users to edit their own post once it's marked as ignore by the thread owner. The issue can be resolved by the help of a moderator though. Often it's a fine line between joking banter and serious banter depending on who's point of view it is. I hope that you can have everything resolved soon.

Devout Worshipper

Gavyn the Mighty
.~.Lady_Aji.~.

I too experience this same thing, and I use Chrome as well. Gaia is the only site that this happens on.

Reindeer

Regurgitated Tea
Will you guys ever ...

User Image

... make a system to where we can save our post styles?

It's exhausting to have to copy and paste our creative post styles every time we get on.
It'd be nice to be able to save it and have it there for when we want to post onto the forums.

I've seen other websites have this, like soliaonline and it was very useful.
neopets has it, too 8D

Malevolent Gaian

Where is Zero hiding? I haven't really seen him at this AtA...

Did you lock him in the closet again, sisky?
siskataya
Sen Natsu
QUESTION FOR WHOEVER ASSIGNS MODS
In the computers/tech forum, our two mods have gone MIA and now daily we have several different companies spamming offsite ads.....any chance of getting someone to hop by for an hour a night or so?

Thanks for the post! We can look into seeing if we can get more help in that forum biggrin
yeah, thanks! and sorry for filling the queue there >///>

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
siskataya
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I hope everyone's weekend was fine and dandy! The play I have been helping out with ended over the weekend, so I had been busy, which also meant that I spent the weekend at my friend's house and away from home (which is only about ten minutes from home, regardless).

I am too scatter brained to think of questions other than the obvious request for Rocky Horror items... XP

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Sounds like a fun time - how did the play go over? I miss doing plays!

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

It went well. I was assistant stage manager and was in charge of the sound in addition to being a disembodied voice. We taped the performance last night.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.
yeah but why would they do a update that would ruin something? unless they dont care about it?

Why would you assume that the update will ruin alchemy instead of making it better?

Asakura Yukino's Husband

Malevolent Pyromaniac

22,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Oeuf
Mereluna
Any progress on the Timid achievement glitch being fixed?
it was fixed a while ago, i believe ; o;
It's not fixed for me, and I think it's still broken for everyone here, too. sad

IRL Gekko

Brazekool
SieSatta
I don't think I've ever ever seen Lanzer change his avatar, but how often do other admin / staff change theirs?
That'd be because Lanzer is a mule account. I suspect.
You got us. Lanzer is actually Waffles's mule.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff