Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alice is Madness
Had a pretty great day,anyway any chance that Gaia will have a place where users can uploaded videos again?
...again? I don't think there ever was. Try youtube.

Sparkly Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Uncle Kenny
II Spaztic Fantastic II
i'd like to know if we can see the upgraded forum formats in guilds and pm's soon. because the difference in coding is quite obnoxious at times.

It's on our list for this year but we don't have an actual ETA for it yet.
well at least it' on your list. that's a lot better than nothing. Thank you for your timely reply.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Thanks for the Rosamund's recolor heart

Also, I'm bummed you guys didn't put DJ Helsing on a plane to Ohayocon this past weekend. It was 50 degrees in central Ohio ;;

Noob

Oeuf

uh... YEP.

I PLANNED THAT. emotion_dowant

Shy Foe

Admins may i ask something?
Can we make a comic book then it showed to Gaia Comic Page?

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Will there ever be a recolor of Succubi's Modesty in say blue or purple??

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
So this isn't so much a question as a concern.

I recently tried to buy Gaia Cash and.... it didn't work.
I reported it in the bugs forum and found out that I'm not the only one having this problem.

So I'm just kinda wondering if your aware of this issue and if your doing anything to resolve it.
'cus I'm not sure if I was charged for the purchases and didn't get the cash, or if I wasn't charged at all. And... well... I tried a few times so I kinda wound up purchasing more than I really meant to. sweatdrop

(re-posting 'cus i'm worried it got lost at the bottom of a page. >.<;;; )

Reindeer

epopoeia
Oeuf

uh... YEP.

I PLANNED THAT. emotion_dowant
rofl

Golden Demon

Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.
yeah but why would they do a update that would ruin something? unless they dont care about it?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Buki
Mashed Potato Jones

Hi folks. I'm here to lurk and also watching some Regular Show...love that cartoon.

Curious to the staff here...what are your favorite cartoons, current or growing up? I would love to know.

Current favorite cartoon is Adventure Time.
Growing up was Sailor Moon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Batman the animated series, and when I was muuuuch younger, Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck haaaaaa~ razz

I growed up with Sailor Moon too~ I still remember when I was eager to read the next manga volume and even pre-ordering them at my local bookstore. Oh, the memories whee

Desirable Fatcat

16,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Will you guys ever ...

User Image

... make a system to where we can save our post styles?

It's exhausting to have to copy and paste our creative post styles every time we get on.
It'd be nice to be able to save it and have it there for when we want to post onto the forums.

I've seen other websites have this, like soliaonline and it was very useful.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Okay would like to wish all a great MLK day and hope nobody had a bad day. Now about a question I have, is it okay if I find images of things I'd like to see in a bundle of items or a RIG theme?

Shameless Cutie-Pie

15,750 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
TY!!!
jujuzita
i think they answered that last week...or was it the other sweatdrop

guilds haven't been updated in ages, and are, well, old compared to the changes the normal forums have suffered through the years

i hope they do something about it though

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Blaze Star Fire

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
MistressMinako
Thanks for the Rosamund's recolor heart

Also, I'm bummed you guys didn't put DJ Helsing on a plane to Ohayocon this past weekend. It was 50 degrees in central Ohio ;;
I second that it's really pretty ^_^

Reindeer

Mastermind_BTG
Oeuf
Mastermind_BTG
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.
yeah but why would they do a update that would ruin something? unless they dont care about it?
whether it is ruined or not is in the eye of the beholder. :) for example, you may hate a new update but i could love it. not everyone thinks with the same mind ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff