Welcome to Gaia! ::

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Hiya!

Loving the look of the new Towns 2 house that we've been allowed to glimpse so far. :3 Does anyone know when neighborhoods will be moved to Towns 2?

Also, am I the only one who can't see mutual friends when I click the link of Suggested Content avatars on the My Gaia page?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Darc Nightgale
Had the day off from work.
Any chance of gettin' more facial hair? User Image

Nice! What did you do with your day off?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I didn't have school since done with it. Finally got a new laptop, so setting it up.

1) Why haven’t the video offers been showing up for the past month?

2) Could we get a revive bundle for zOMG!?

3) Back Alley Bargain has been broken in zOMG! for over six months now, could it please be
fixed so game can receive revenue for the game easier?
dear admis i am wondering if you will add more firemfighetr type items and i have not ot any of the so claled new items in teh daily chance

Skilled Genius

Posted multiple times, becuase you guys did not repsond for the past two weeks when it was all a single post.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Why did it seem like a good idea to make gold packs in HoC 15,000 essence?

There's no way anyone would pay 3000 essence per card, especially if there's only a "moderate" chance at a rare.

(By the way, they're broken anyway. They act like the old gold packs and don't have the new odds or the new price.)

Invisible Phantom

post heart

Scurvy Pirate

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- Gaia Glitching on Chrome: Gaia is still acting weird on Chrome for me. Thread about the problem can be found here.

We think we've isolated this down to compatibility issues with browser add-ons/extensions like AdblockPlus. Try disabling any extensions you have running and see if the problem still exists.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
does this mean biglanky still does his ke$ha fridays? (her new music has a good tempo.. >> )

*token repeat questions*

when will we have a swarf sdplus doll? marshall sdplus doll?

zomg achievements. can "marshall" be a title for under avatar or even.. "obby"? we don't have "obby" right? crap now i kinda hope that could be included into valentines event.. though i don't think everyone would enjoy a valentine from that adventurer...

*lurks now*

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
siskataya
Uesugi Ankit
Sisky, Zero or Kenny should read my PM's. emo

So sorry if we haven't gotten pm's yet! We are super busy right now and get lots and ltos of pm's. Not to worry, we'll look for it and try to get back to you soon! biggrin

Alright, no worries I'm patient. Just something I was wondering about. smile

Aged Genius

Haruna Shirou
Hiya!

Loving the look of the new Towns 2 house that we've been allowed to glimpse so far. :3 Does anyone know when neighborhoods will be moved to Towns 2?

Also, am I the only one who can't see mutual friends when I click the link of Suggested Content avatars on the My Gaia page?

I'm working on it. I hope to be done in the next few weeks.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Hey Pan!

Why are the in-development Runes planned to be permanent and not interchangeable?
When can we expect an ATA-thread in the HoC forum?

Edit: Get well soon!

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Panagrammic
Lurking. Also, distracted, because we're resolving some issues with the HoC store and I have a flu, so please don't be alarmed if I drift spiders running quickly alongside puppies.

My poor my has a bad cold, and now just got hit with the flu as well. I made her chicken soup tonight. Too bad I couldn't send you some. Hope you feel better.

Hot Student

first ATA c;
yay
hi gaia

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Mashed Potato Jones

Hi folks. I'm here to lurk and also watching some Regular Show...love that cartoon.

Curious to the staff here...what are your favorite cartoons, current or growing up? I would love to know.

Current favorite cartoon is Adventure Time.
Growing up was Sailor Moon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Batman the animated series, and when I was muuuuch younger, Rescue Rangers and Darkwing Duck haaaaaa~ razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff