Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Kitten

10,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
so about my question...i have a ticket open to get an account back due to a 2 year hiatus

how long does it take you to get through that??
'cause it's still as "open" and not being looked into and i kinda want the account back to play :/

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Reindeer

Mastermind_BTG
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
there is a LOT of stress for our staff already, and there are a lot of parts of gaia that need attention constantly, including alchemy. everyone, including myself, is on gaia for certain features, and we all have to wait patiently for our feature to get attention. sad we are all waiting patiently, so please wait with us >__<; it's only polite.

Friendly Wench

heart MY QUESTION heart
Is there a limit to items that can be added to our wishlists??

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
siskataya
Magnificent Moonbeam
Hello, Lanzer and everyone. I return with my question from last time I was here.

Who did Ciro's art for the second Love Charm RIG? I'm curious as it bugged me for almost 2 years. Thank you for reading this and thanks for Rosamund's Redemption

Hello! Thanks for the question - the artist who did Ciro's art for the second Love Charm CI was gem2niki. And thanks for the kinds words about Rosamud's Redemption - I'll pass that along to the art team biggrin
Really?! Didn't notice that. *thinks of PMing him about his concept art* Thank you Sisky! And you're welcome. I sent PRlSM my thanks by profile comment. I had to work today, but I'm fine with it.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
but what about the flower's, paper's , and bugs? how will alchemy work for cases and cache? are you making it completely different? O.o

Flowers, trash and bugs will be included in Towns 2. It won't affect alchemy.
i dont see how it will work unless they lower the amount needed being the towns 2 is smaller and people cant just go from barton to barton collecting like the wind it will be alot harder to get the 50 of each kind to make a cache, let alone the case's with 200 of each or will there be a insain amount of trash in towns 2 and will they spawn only after towns 1 will be gone?

Just wait for the update.
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/
Towns 2 will be bigger than the current rooms available. There should be plenty of room for the same amount of trash to appear in the new Neighborhoods. :3

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Had a pretty great day,anyway any chance that Gaia will have a place where users can uploaded videos again?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Eat_This_Peach
I know this is the most random question EVER but, whihch would you perfer, call of duty or halo emotion_awesome

Two words: Master Chief

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hey Admins, I’ve got a question

When might we some more progress in the forums clean up that was happening? I dunno if that finished or was still going on but I thought i’d ask

Reindeer

epopoeia
c: I love AtA.

Gets me all giddy inside.

User Image

Admins,

how is your MLK Jr. Day? c:
she almost looks like shes saying 'i ... wuv... ata'

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Uncle Kenny

It's on our list for this year but we don't have an actual ETA for it yet.

This is awesome to hear

Cant wait till guilds are on the new system ^_^

Devoted Darling

16,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

First of all, happy MLK day!!! 3nodding

...and also think it would just be super amazing to have a new fish every month...

Reindeer

Sen Natsu
QUESTION FOR WHOEVER ASSIGNS MODS
In the computers/tech forum, our two mods have gone MIA and now daily we have several different companies spamming offsite ads.....any chance of getting someone to hop by for an hour a night or so?
quoting this so it gets attention... i would want a mod for my home forum, too :T

Revered Inquisitor

.~.Lady_Aji.~.

Darn, prior to reading the thread you linked, I was hopeful that it was the same problem I have been experiencing with Chrome and Gaia... but I don't think it is.

Anytime I hit the back arrow in Chrome to go to a previous page on gaia... all I get is a text version of gaia... and I have to refresh the page for it to look correct. No idea if it is on my end, a Chrome issue or a Gaia issue. Looks like I shall be posting a thread in the Bug Reports if I have the time...

Thanks for the reminder on Chrome bugging out!

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
SieSatta
I don't think I've ever ever seen Lanzer change his avatar, but how often do other admin / staff change theirs?
That'd be because Lanzer is a mule account. I suspect.
Ranas_Dragon
It would be nifty if you could clean up the tattoo shop screen... I mentioned last ATA about making an icon for each tattoo you could get, with a drop down box for each colour you could get it in, like the poses for an item

Thanks!

Yes? No? Taco?

I collect inks, so the screen scrolls down forever with all the different colour possibilities... It would likely make things load a lot faster. Being able to trade for multiples of ink bottles at a time would be nice as well...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff