Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brainy Member

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
Hello everyone. Happy MLK Day. Is there a timeline or date you can say when Towns 2 will be completed
I used to have an account and unfortunately it is locked now but I had my phone number registered to it and now that I tried to register it to this account so I can receive messages via text, it says my number is already in use but to an account I don't remember and don't have access to, is there any way to fix this?

Aged Prophet

17,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Owlie

It's not worth it to buy packs anymore. emotion_facepalm I guess I'll have to only rely on getting card drops at the end of battles.

Pan said grace will update us on the new packs. So I am still waiting on her words before I make many judgements. Even if it looks grim.

Tenacious Glitch

21,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Narumi Misuhara
Scobre
I didn't have school since done with it. Finally got a new laptop, so setting it up.

1) Why haven’t the video offers been showing up for the past month?

2) Could we get a revive bundle for zOMG!?

3) Back Alley Bargain has been broken in zOMG! for over six months now, could it please be
fixed so game can receive revenue for the game easier?

1. No inventory from the providers
2. *shrug*
3, No devs to fix D: We can make sure it's on the list though when we are able to contract out more bug fixes.

Thank you Narumi. I hope it gets figured out with the providers. Yeah revive power-up is only one that doesn't have a bundle and it's been artificially inflated lately. Oh I guess halzy isn't on contract currently then, but thanks for letting us know. Tell biglanky hi from all of the Gaians.

Partying Trader

I know this is the most random question EVER but, whihch would you perfer, call of duty or halo emotion_awesome

Golden Demon

codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Hoshina Utau120
Are you really going to get rid of Towns 1? D:

Yes, please see my post below.
but what about the flower's, paper's , and bugs? how will alchemy work for cases and cache? are you making it completely different? O.o

Flowers, trash and bugs will be included in Towns 2. It won't affect alchemy.
i dont see how it will work unless they lower the amount needed being the towns 2 is smaller and people cant just go from barton to barton collecting like the wind it will be alot harder to get the 50 of each kind to make a cache, let alone the case's with 200 of each or will there be a insain amount of trash in towns 2 and will they spawn only after towns 1 will be gone?

Just wait for the update.
well i have a feeling this will ruin alchemy for me and many people and ive talked to other alchemist and they are in agreement with me so if i dont like this update i might just quit gaia :/

Eloquent Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
i think they answered that last week...or was it the other sweatdrop

guilds haven't been updated in ages, and are, well, old compared to the changes the normal forums have suffered through the years

i hope they do something about it though

i think it's strange that you think i’m funny 'cause he never did

Blaze Star Fire

Gaian

c: I love AtA.

Gets me all giddy inside.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Admins,

how is your MLK Jr. Day? c:

Scholarly Storyteller

32,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Happy MLK day and happy 2nd inauguration of President Obama!

Scurvy Pirate

II Spaztic Fantastic II
i'd like to know if we can see the upgraded forum formats in guilds and pm's soon. because the difference in coding is quite obnoxious at times.

It's on our list for this year but we don't have an actual ETA for it yet.

Loiterer

No complaints to speak of, you all have a nice evening. :3

Tipsy Visionary

14,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
im not a mango
Someone I met told me that they were able to buy back a banned account from gaia.
That seems really strange to me. Is that a real thing?

Well, not from us! Unless it was stolen (hacked) by a third-party who then illegally sold it on some weirdo fake account selling site, this did not happen. Not from us anyway - it sounds like it was a hacked account.

Aged Genius

Darth Acheron
Hello everyone. Happy MLK Day. Is there a timeline or date you can say when Towns 2 will be completed

I don't have a specific date, but it is getting wrapped up for the next release.

Golden Demon

Mastermind_BTG
do you have plans to fix the backwing formula drop rate from alchemist cases? i am trying to get the fallen back wing quest and ive opened 19 so far and gotten nothing over 25k x.x i know you planning a update for alchemy but i dont know much about it and im wondering how what that update is as well
quoting myself to get seen again x.x

Winged Phantom

18,550 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Sagebomb
Owlie

It's not worth it to buy packs anymore. emotion_facepalm I guess I'll have to only rely on getting card drops at the end of battles.

Pan said grace will update us on the new packs. So I am still waiting on her words before I make many judgements. Even if it looks grim.

I think "grim" is a bit optimistic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces