O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
baby_bear29
codemonkey37179
baby_bear29
Hello! are you removing town or it's still unclear?

We will be, but not until Towns 2 is ready.

Narumi posted today:

Towns 1 won't be removed until I'm satisfied most issues, missing features and concerns have been addressed. I intend to give Gaian's a full 1 month notice via announcement that Towns 1 is going to be removed before actually doing so. It's our hope that Towns 2 will be so awesome that when that time does come most will have already left it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/towns-2-0/t.78071015_1276/
awesome, well town 2 have trash like flower, bug and paper?

yes it will have flowers, bugs and paper.

Aged Genius

baby_bear29
codemonkey37179
baby_bear29
Hello! are you removing town or it's still unclear?

We will be, but not until Towns 2 is ready.

Narumi posted today:

Towns 1 won't be removed until I'm satisfied most issues, missing features and concerns have been addressed. I intend to give Gaian's a full 1 month notice via announcement that Towns 1 is going to be removed before actually doing so. It's our hope that Towns 2 will be so awesome that when that time does come most will have already left it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/towns-2-0/t.78071015_1276/
awesome, well town 2 have trash like flower, bug and paper?

Yes. Although technically the bugs and flowers, are not trash.
Ok, so I have been asking alot of people how to use meebo and stuff, and I even went to the help page. It said there should be a thing at the bottom of my screen for it. I did all the things it asked, like I was supposed to, but my meebo or whatever isn't working for some reason. I just finally gave up. I mean I can hear the thing when people send me them, but I like never can find the message or how to send messages. :T

King Shapeshifter

lanzer
Mashed Potato Jones

Hi folks. I'm here to lurk and also watching some Regular Show...love that cartoon.

Curious to the staff here...what are your favorite cartoons, current or growing up? I would love to know.

Ever heard of the robot cat Doraemon? Doraemon is a robot cat without the iconic cat ears, just like waffles!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Heya, lanzer... What's up with your kittys ears???
Praying mantises... will one ever appear in pixelated form on Gaia? I'm starting to give up hope.

Fiendish Punk

Happy MLK day everyone!
Hopefully everyone is spending the day with people they care about and such!

There any chance we could be seeing more eyes in the Salon Durem?! n.n

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Is there any way that we can have a "saved sellers" tab in the marketplace ? Thank you ^^

User Image

Ruthless Man-Lover

Hi!
I was wondering if you guys are ever planning on making a specific forum spot for 1x1 rp searches. It can be very hard to have people know you are in search of an rping partner when you have OOC and Profile threads moving it out of the way.
I dunno, it just seems more convenient for people like me always on a look out for a rping buddy.c:
Happy MLK day everyone!<3

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

In the future do you think there may be an option to search out your PM'S such as by username or certain keywords. This will defiantly make looking through my PM'S easier sweatdrop

Golden Demon

codemonkey37179
Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Hoshina Utau120
Are you really going to get rid of Towns 1? D:

Yes, please see my post below.
but what about the flower's, paper's , and bugs? how will alchemy work for cases and cache? are you making it completely different? O.o

Flowers, trash and bugs will be included in Towns 2. It won't affect alchemy.
i dont see how it will work unless they lower the amount needed being the towns 2 is smaller and people cant just go from barton to barton collecting like the wind it will be alot harder to get the 50 of each kind to make a cache, let alone the case's with 200 of each or will there be a insain amount of trash in towns 2 and will they spawn only after towns 1 will be gone?

Versatile Fashionista

i enjoyed the theme for january, is it possible u could make a puppety themed rig? add control bars please.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone 3nodding

I have to ask, now that Miniero Scroll has been rereleased, I noticed that the Jacket and Tunic poses don't layer with each other (one kicks the other off)

Was this intentional? o3o

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Hello Admins! heart I'm currently watching the 10th movie of Detective Conan!! Just a few suggestions and an issue.

1. First off whenever I try to move pictures on my profile, it only moves inch by inch. And I can't seem to shrink or enlarge my pictures either. I'm not sure if it's my browser, I'm using Google Chrome btw. Because when I switch to IE everything works just fine with my profile. So I'm wondering if it's the browser or something else. I wondering if other users have had the same problem?

2. We need melon pan on Gaia! We already have a mood bubble for it, why not some we can hold and munch on!

3. Black recolor of the Juno's Lace

4. Is our GS update coming soon?

The Committee Staff Member

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
can you do my friend a favor, he need a dark green winter hat( like the one in the link), hes making a dream avi and he needs the hat in the link to be darker, can you please do it for me and my friend

Link to the winter hat:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/46231

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas