Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

emotion_kirakira
Do you like bacon pancakes?
HomicidalPacifist
i keep getting a glitch on my computer saying ________ has updated their avatar. it pops up every 60 seconds or so and no one is changing their avatar. Is there any way I can fix this myself?
depends on the browser. Head over to the computers/tech forum once ATA is done and I"ll work on it there.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Magnificent Moonbeam
Hello, Lanzer and everyone. I return with my question from last time I was here.

Who did Ciro's art for the second Love Charm RIG? I'm curious as it bugged me for almost 2 years. Thank you for reading this and thanks for Rosamund's Redemption

Hello! Thanks for the question - the artist who did Ciro's art for the second Love Charm CI was gem2niki. And thanks for the kinds words about Rosamud's Redemption - I'll pass that along to the art team biggrin

Shy Giver

Your_Destiny_Awaits
Hello!

I was wondering if there were going to be any "updates" for Phin Phang.

Last I had heard, fish would regularly rotate in the store, and I've seen a few fish come in, but most seem to leave.
(We could especially use to see those Catfish come back in. My cat-themed tank has, well, tanked since they haven't been in the shop. cat_crying )
Ah... aw... looks like the answer from codemonkey is for the question just below mine (on page 4). sad

Aged Genius

Mastermind_BTG
codemonkey37179
Hoshina Utau120
Are you really going to get rid of Towns 1? D:

Yes, please see my post below.
but what about the flower's, paper's , and bugs? how will alchemy work for cases and cache? are you making it completely different? O.o

Flowers, trash and bugs will be included in Towns 2. It won't affect alchemy.

Malevolent Gaian

lanzer
Mashed Potato Jones

Hi folks. I'm here to lurk and also watching some Regular Show...love that cartoon.

Curious to the staff here...what are your favorite cartoons, current or growing up? I would love to know.

Ever heard of the robot cat Doraemon? Doraemon is a robot cat without the iconic cat ears, just like waffles!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hooray Waffles! I have heard of Doraemon, but haven't really ever watched it. I don't watch too much anime as of late...most of my intake of Japanese television is in the form of Kamen Rider...and Super Sentai.

Fanatical Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
codemonkey37179
baby_bear29
Hello! are you removing town or it's still unclear?

We will be, but not until Towns 2 is ready.

Narumi posted today:

Towns 1 won't be removed until I'm satisfied most issues, missing features and concerns have been addressed. I intend to give Gaian's a full 1 month notice via announcement that Towns 1 is going to be removed before actually doing so. It's our hope that Towns 2 will be so awesome that when that time does come most will have already left it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/towns-2-0/t.78071015_1276/
awesome, well town 2 have trash like flower, bug and paper?
Platonix
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
TillxGone
emotion_kirakira
Do you like bacon pancakes?

Well, if I ate pancakes I so WOULD like bacon pancakes. Alas, the carbs crying But I *DO* like bacon. Om nom nom! yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm have an account notice saying that this site can't send me emails. I had just changed my email long ago and confirmed it. I even tried confirming it again twice and I'm still getting that same account notice saying the same thing. Is there a chance to can fix it?
Would it be possible to have some of the old hair styles from SD in white?(Like the hair I'm wearing)
Also Gogh Reed would be awsome recolored. emotion_dowant
And more heart necklaces in other colors like blue please. emotion_kirakira

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
YAY! An ask the admin that hasn't been shut by the time I get to the notification.

I must ask, who doesn't gaia interactive partner up with some indie game developers to see ports of HoC, zOMG, etc, on online stores like PSN and Steam, broaden the market. Also give yourselves room to make more games or better games quicker = $ ?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Hi everyone! I usually always miss AtA so I'm really glad I made it on time today.
I want to say three things today:
1) I know it's late, but I just wanted to say that this year's Christmas event was the most fun I had on Gaia since the vampire's Halloween event of I don't know how many years past. Thank you for all the fun and interaction.
2) I like Heralds of Chaos. It's still glitchy at times but it passes time. Just like puzzles or word bump used to do it for me. The graphics are great and the gameplay is addictive. ZOMG is still my favorite though because I got to hang out with total strangers for the time of a fight or two and that was awesome.
3) I think there's something wrong with the Social Vibes videos in cash tree. It keeps on showing so my tree is never off, but it always says that they're out of videos for today. It'd be nice if it shut off like the others when there's no offer active.

Thanks a lot!
Oh and here's a question: Do you have milk or lemon in your black tea?
admins i never get the so claled new items u added to teh daily chance and dont get rid of towns1, towns 2 is very ugly and very dum looking

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Mifftastical
Wishing everyone, Staff and Users, a happy day : 3.
Same to you! Hope it is a good one biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces