Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Critic 0
Lanzer
We had our second corporate day, and recently we had our "bad holiday sweather day", though nothing in the coming few months I don't think.

OMG! Last year's pictures of corporate day were hilarious. (Especially the edit thread that came after.) Do you have any pictures of this year's?
Hey Lanzer, Any word on whether we will be having another Valentine's Day event? (Maybe us being Cupid and hooking up NPCS or something.)

Also, When will Gaia stop being so awesome? heart
Pffft. You think your reaction was intense? How about a university residence, designed for us environment faculty kids, screaming "OBAMA!" Left-wing mania! And we're in Canada. xD

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
MrsrachaelSnape
I_Illusion
Platonix
I_Illusion
Ummm I don't think we should speak about Obama XD there is other people from different country's you know...
Actually, Obama being President is extremely big news throughout the world. After all, the USA wields enormous global power...what I hear a lot is that the rest of the world's very happy that America is coming to their senses. I have yet to hear one person who lives outside the USA who thinks McCain should have won.

Really? Huh.... I didn't know that....

XD Well for Obama being Prez... I'm happy I live in Michigan.... 87% of votes here were for Obama XD *I might be off a few %'s*

You ever watch world news like nightly news?

Nope..... Only news I watch is my area news. I live near Detroit so all I hear is the big 3 going down... I only hear stuff about President elected obama from my social study's teacher. *best social study's teacher ever :3*
Alterdeus

I see sweatdrop
I do have a thread in the SF asking about it. 135 people voted they would buy, but I know that's not very helpful...
Maybe someday make an official poll?

Oh well, maybe in the future. Thanks man, keep up the good work with the site =)

Speaking of which, what happened to the official Gaia polls? surprised I miss those...

Miliardo Kason
I spent election night spamming F5 on CNN.com hopping VA where I go to school along with my home state Maryland would swing blue.

Man was it fun running around in Arlington with a few friends shouting OBAAAAAMAAAA to cars and hearing them cheer back!

Apparently there was a riot on my campus after he won. xd It was a "good" riot though (as in, they were glad he won)

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

I have a few questions (FINNALY managed to catch one of these while it was open xD)

here are few things I wish to speak to you about.

1) I have been having a LOT of server and script based issues with traveling about gaia, I know these are not based of my own computer, and I would like to know if you are working on town/rally/sponsor world servers at the moment, and if so PLEASE tell me you are doing something involving stopping the enormous of scriptors that are spilling into these places (95% of the time when I go into rallys/towns/sponsor worlds, I encounter a scriptor, either the boring kind that just do random stuff to annoy people, are the malicious kind, that crash my browser, and make me fear for my computers safety.)

2) What do you have planned for this years events and such? This is just simple curiosity

3) After the re-release of the bunny/chicky slippers in the fortune eggs, where the eggs edited to be much less like to drop them after the first few days? Because I noticed a lot of them appeared at first, and sense I haven't seen many at all.

4) Why was there announcement for the GGRs leaving the cash shop, I was planning on donating $25 more to gaia for more GGRs, and I would like to have seen an announcement to warn me I should run out and get the card as soon as possible.

5) I have noticed an improvement lately in MCs, and the scarlet sprite is the only MC I have bothered to go out and buy in many months, can we hope to see more MCs like the ones we are seeing now, and are the prices of MCs ever going to go up to more then $2.50 each, if it meant the quality greatly improving, I would not mind a price increase at all myself.

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
*10 mins left*

Is anyone else reading Sig's to past the time? XD I'm keep staring on mine and laughing my head off... And I had it for almost a week now and can't stop laughing at it.

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
[Chibi Ryoko]
Alterdeus

I see sweatdrop
I do have a thread in the SF asking about it. 135 people voted they would buy, but I know that's not very helpful...
Maybe someday make an official poll?

Oh well, maybe in the future. Thanks man, keep up the good work with the site =)

Speaking of which, what happened to the official Gaia polls? surprised I miss those...

Miliardo Kason
I spent election night spamming F5 on CNN.com hopping VA where I go to school along with my home state Maryland would swing blue.

Man was it fun running around in Arlington with a few friends shouting OBAAAAAMAAAA to cars and hearing them cheer back!

Apparently there was a riot on my campus after he won. xd It was a "good" riot though (as in, they were glad he won)

I sometimes like them as well... I think they got rid of it because too many people didn't care about them and so many things were happening that alot of people didn't approve on they got rid of the ideal.

Distinct Seeker

I cannot believe I made it for an AtA! xD I am literally shocked. I really hope you are doing well Lanzer as well as the rest of the staff with everything going on and all.

Anyway, I have a couple of questions:

1. Each week it seems the avatar arena takes longer to roll over to the next week. I as well as others are wondering why is this so?

2. Will there ever be additional recipes and quests added in to zOMG once the beta phase is over to keep interest in it as more people complete the whole thing?

3. Backwings. I know it has been brought up SO many times before, but just thinking about them makes me drool.

I simply cannot wait until Bush is officially out of office! The world has been waiting eight years for this moment. xD May this be a sign of good times to come. whee
Yup, we're working on a really cool backend, but meanwhile, we're making changes to the basic menu and interface so that both inventory and the stores are better laid out and will start inserting useful features here and there. We need some back-end changes first but hopefully we'll be seeing things like the saved outfit feature sometime later this year.

Chastler
Dear Lanzer and staff...

Hey, great work on the MIs... Red and blue-- good choice.

Just a quick question today...

I heard rumors about the Inventory System being updated...? Is this true? When? Details?

Thanks.
I_Illusion
*10 mins left*

Is anyone else reading Sig's to past the time? XD I'm keep staring on mine and laughing my head off... And I had it for almost a week now and can't stop laughing at it.

I mostly look at avys like cute kitty with decapitated head.

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I_Illusion
*10 mins left*

I'm crying to pass the time. Lanzer destroyed my dreams crying

lol not really. I guess for my plushie needs I'll just find someone on DA to make it (at 10x more than it'd be if Gaia did it User Image )

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
sasamiblue
I_Illusion
*10 mins left*

I mostly look at avys like cute kitty with decapitated head.

XD.... O.O... 3 mins left... Well oh craps....

I better get going soon XD

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Everything quite o.o

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200