Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! We're starting this week's ATA thread a little early since I have to leave at 6:45, hope that's okay.

Tomorrow's inauguration is definitely the hot topic right now. Everyone's talking about it it seems, I'm wondering, what Gaians think of Obama?

Invisible Cat

1. Will it ever rain in towns?

2. In last ata someone asked Is there an EI/MC that is your favorite?

you said
Quote:
that changes all the time, for now it's still the frog.

were you talking about Summoning Tome or a current e.i ?

If current which one?

I love Obama and will be watching the inauguration on the news.^^

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Heya Lanzer, I finally remembered to do this (curse Heroes being on when you guys do it XD) Here's my question:

Will you guys ever, or do you now, have plans to make a Shadow Spirit plushie for the Gaia Store? (Hopefully the default pose)
Man, missed a week, sorry last Monday didn’t feel like Monday and I forgot it was Monday. On the other hand I have no new questions Gaia hasn’t done any thing questionable.

Any how since I missed ATA last week, here is my ZOMG feed back

For some one on a computer with a digital cable hook up and 200 som MB of Ram, ZOMG runs fine HOWEVER it lages, craws and freezes up forever in Gold beach and the ruins, it only happens on these two maps and none of the others and Im currently unable to upgrade and unable to move forward with the game. I would highly apreshiate it if you would design future areas the same way you did with the sewers, the grees, Bills ranch, Zen and the lake, ideally, I prefer all parts of ZOMG to work like Dead mans pass since it is the place that is fastest moving and smoothest running. I also want to see the beach and ruins tweaked so older computers can run faster. You should also consider the needs of Gaians who are still on Dial up. Im not one of them but ZOMG should be for every one not just the ones who bought 500MB or more of RAM. In short if I can run towns, slots and pinball I should be able to run ZOMG fully not just most of it most of the time.

Feed back on Gaia its self, love the new Gaia home pages the motto about breaking down walls is right on target. I have found Gaia to be one of the nicer web sites, not too childish not too rude or sarcastic not too adult, generally speaking people are nice too each other. But I would like to see Gaia have a place for sharing random funy pics, video links and file downloads with out need of discussion. And I want to see guilds, VJ rooms and arenas be more accessible….meaning you could go to “subscribed threads” and link to guilds arenas or VJ rooms also more instant notifications of when your friends log in would be nice too then you could chose to watch and wait for one certin friend rather then looking up a friends name to check there last log in date.

When Im in Guilds accepting join requests I see

“Permissions Error
Permission utterly denied! Absolute denial! Maybe you just need to log in?”

When will you get on fixing this error?

Invisible Cat

Alterdeus
Heya Lanzer, I finally remembered to do this (curse Heroes being on when you guys do it XD) Here's my question:

Will you guys ever, or do you, have plans to make a Shadow Spirit plushie for the Gaia Store? (Hopefully the default pose)

I don't do ata because of heroes .

I would love the plushie.
When will the Unsightly Body Hair have a use in ZOMG recopies?

How do you like my Gaia Staff sims?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

would you like to see more? if so were could I make the thread?

Do you have any office traditions around holiday times?

I have seen Gaia tieing in mini games and animation to some of the advertisements that have been on Gaia is running these mini games helping Gaia perfect games for events?

Can you please keep in mind that not all Gaiaans can run ZOMG? Some of us have only 200 some RAM some of us are on dial up not every one can run ZOMG I hope you’ll be addressing this need soon and also if you make new locations in ZOMG I hope beating the 1st final Boss wont be a prerequierment Im stuck at a part of ZOMG were I can’t pass it because of the lags its disappointing me.
Dear Lanzer and staff...

Hey, great work on the MIs... Red and blue-- good choice.

Just a quick question today...

I heard rumors about the Inventory System being updated...? Is this true? When? Details?

Thanks.

Shameless Consumer

Pass along thanks to whoever did the zOMG recipe item descriptions. They're hilarious! My favorite I think is the Fish Scale. xd

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Staff subforum

AskED the admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)
(Can't find me? Look in Gaia Community Projects!)
Hey lanzer

Just wondering a couple of things

Will there ever be a fix for the scriptors in towns? you seem to have cut out the sit/stand button, but not the scriptors not sure why you fixed the one before the other.

Will we ever be getting back wings? or is that just another gaia myth?

What happens to all the items that you have scrapped? and why do you choose not to release them?

And whats your vision for gaia 5 years from now, where would you like it to be? XD
MrsrachaelSnape
Alterdeus

Will you guys ever, or do you, have plans to make a Shadow Spirit plushie for the Gaia Store? (Hopefully the default pose)

I do ATA when S ON, but I just post and space out and read on the comershals and then dont talk to people.
today was PPG 10th aniversery folowed by star wars cartoons I missed thanks to Monk
I belive in what he is saying but I don't think he is really good as a presedent.I think he just wants the fame and fortune.but of course I may be wrong which I hope I am seeing as I have to live with it for the next 4 years sweatdrop
I've roamed the towns and can't find a bug, flower or even a chunk of paper, I have gone to the lakes but can't find my bait. The dolls are being evil and keep sending me to the null chamber...can't get into my house to do any winter decorating....so here I am to ask again if there is any news on when Fishing trophies will be handed out?

How do you feel about Anime Insider's article about you guys going to Ohayocon but then you canceling? confused (Perhaps before publish but it was still published...)

I understand that you needed to let people off (hard economic times and all) but doing so only ONE month until a scheduled convention (and then canceling on said convention) doesn't seem very "professional". We've also had no OFFICIAL statement (from you guys) that you canceled. Only from the convention heads.

So which conventions are you planning to go to this year if any? (Only ones in California?) Are you ever going to go to Ohayocon or perhaps make up for the cancellation? (Perhaps the other conventions you canceled on as well? User Image )

`Cause nobody wants to be the last one there.
'Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares.
Someone to love with my life in their hands.
There`s gotta be somebody for me like that.

Invisible Cat

sasamiblue
MrsrachaelSnape
Alterdeus

I do ATA when S ON, but I just post and space out and read on the comershals and then dont talk to people.
today was PPG 10th aniversery folowed by star wars cartoons I missed thanks to Monk

I try doing ata but some episode ever sec matters. Why I love summer nothing is on.Plus more people post during summer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff