Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aya und Wolf's Husband

Abomination

Do you plan on adding a button for
[spoiler][/spoiler]
to this?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scurvy Pirate

Bellecoso
It's become standard for me to ask this every ATA I catch--Next plot update?

Are we going to have to wait until Easter for the next chapter?

I would expect there to be an update before Easter. But then, I don't draw the manga so I can't be held to it!

Scary Hellraiser

35,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
lanzer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aw! Waffles is so cute!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC
Zero Omega
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC
i have had a ticket open for nearly three weeks for a re activation of an acct, can someone tell me why it is taking so long to release my acct?

PM me with your ticket ID, I'll take a look at it.

here is the info you requested

Ticket #: 5630-10287816
Email Notification: Yes
Date Created: 12/28/2012 11:53 PM PDT
Last Updated: 12/29/2012 12:06 AM PDT

Send me a PM with this so that I can quickly reference it again.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Considering I was at my friend's New Year's Eve party during that special AtA and I missed last week thanks to a tech rehearsal for a play I am involved in, I want to say: I hope everyone had a very lovely holiday season!

I cannot wait to see what is in store for the 10th Anniversary! heart

Rocky Horror items, yes? emotion_kirakira

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Green Gaian

siskataya
Maggot
So, how about that facial hair? emotion_awesome

Oh facial hair! I hear some people really want more facial hair equips! eek

I hear this as well. It's the voices in my head. eek

Dangerous Genius

Ok ..... So holidays have come and gone. And still we have no strange and obscure holiday items for homes. For example: Menorahs, Buddhas skinny or other wise, big ole honking crosses, or Kwanza things.... what ever that holiday is about. Explain or tell me what is your favorite sandwich.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Hello, Lanzer and staff. I only have one question as I got the courage to ask:

Which artist drew Ciro's Love Charm II art? I looked and didn't see concept art for his look in that RIG or for Azrael. I looked to find said artist for almost 2 years. Thanks for reading my question. sweatdrop

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
MONSTERVOMIT
                â–„â–„â–„
                    Would it be possible to get a seperate sub forum within Barton Town for onexone/group request.
                    These types of threads seem to get lost among all the OOC chat and profile threads in Barton OOC.

Something we plan on doing, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Celebrating Gaian

Just wanted to say, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the improved ignore system and the ability to opt out of the voting system! I'm happy you took the time to make this happen!
GASPS of reading this for years I finally made it in time to post! whee

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Amai Kaze v2
is it possible to remodel the inventory system so its easier to organize please cause the old system is soooo hard

Yup

High-functioning Abomination

24,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
Looking forward to the anniversary!!!

Wanted to ask the admin how they're doing with sticking to their New Years Resolutions, I'm sticking to mine okay, but I haven't stopped procrastinating. gonk Gaia is too distracting and I love it that way. emotion_dowant

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
James Tall
Why are you guys changing everything to suck? Towns 2, Rally, VH. All of the new stuff sucks, and I am pretty sure if you took a poll mostly everyone would agree with this. Not trying to be rude, but this is how I feel. :/
from what I understood some of the old things were so buggy that they became a risk...

Skilled Genius

This post has three parts, two of which profile related. One of which is a glitch the other asking for the a CSS [at]-rule, then a question

Okay, so the glitch

The glitch is with the Current profile content editor. It glitches a few different ways. One of which is very common and easy to fix. It'll grab content from the media and/or custom panels and throw it into the default CSS background. The other, not so easy to fix and fairly rare. It moves content to areas of the profile is should not be in. For instance, column_3 into column_2 or column_3 into a panel of column_2. It also can cause duplicate panels, panels inside of panels, panels completely out of the three columns. It'll also grab other parts of the HTML and put them into places it should not be in as seen in the image in the spoiler below.
User Image
That glitch happened on this users profile, http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/precious-miracle-bunny/35431995/. I have seen these types of glitches before, one of which grabbed the column_3 and made it a sibling element of what is suppose to be the parent element

That user still has their profile glitched

The request
So you guys have removed the IE6 support. That's great and all, but does that mean we can have the CSS [at]import rule now? Last time I asked about it Carbonphyber said it was being filtered out because IE6 allows "CSS Expressions", which can cause XSS in IE6. Now that you do not support IE6 anymore that shouldn't be an issue to worry about. So can we have it back?

The reason is, this opens up the possibilities for people. Advanced profile creators and shop owners can give their clients one line to work with, then the rest of the work is up to the person hosting the CSS file.
Some benefits of the [at]import:
  • Can earn more gold for hosting services if they own their own domains.
  • Can easily update a clients profile per-request; i.e. no more copy and paste (confusion).
  • Browser specific declarations
  • It's easier to work with, don't have to use the Gaia editor (which is seriously glitched, mentioned above).

It's just a pain. So if you're removing specific code support for it then you should remove the specific filters that are in place for it.
For instance, this profile I've made for someone (heavily styling and use of the spoilers, check it out). Yeah, I used Firefox's native developer tools and extensions and stuff to work on it, but for the client they can't see what I've done until they update the profile. It has 160 rules over 967 lines. Do you know how much of a pain it is for not only myself but the client to copy and paste to see changes. Then to have the client want other changes and have to copy and paste it all again after I make them. Whereas the [at]import rule would simplify everything.

Question
There seems to be some confusion about the ignore button and "abusing" it.
Gemiinii
Knight Yoshi
Gemiinii
Site Feedback Rules and Guidelines
Creating threads that bar other members from posting; example: "If you don't like my idea you can GTFO", will result in your thread or post being removed from the forum.

This also applies to using the ignore feature to block people that disagree yes? I thought it was an official SF/discussion forum rule, but could not find it specifically listed in the R&G. If I just missed it, awesome, if not, can this be made an official part of the rules? I think that abuse of the ignore system in discussion forms and SF specifically should be a reportable offense if it isn't so already. But, overall, I'm glad to see that things on the To-Do list (which must still be a mile long) getting worked on. Thanks guys.
Being able to report somebody for ignore listing them would be self-defeating. As you could not like somebody have a thread, ignore list them and then they could say you're ignoring them from being able to post in your thread. This would get you in trouble, even if that wasn't the case.
You should view this, it's by an ex-moderator
Quote:
You can add anyone to your ignore list for any reason you wish, this list is your own personal blacklist of any and everyone you don't want to deal with. There is no such thing as ignore button abuse.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17666273

^_^' I didn't really understand everything that you wrote. But, there is a such thing as ignore system abuse, it is reportable under certain circumstances, and unless a more recent/official link is presented, I'm afraid I don't see how anything I've mentioned would 'get me in trouble'.

How can there be such a thing as abusing the ignore list feature. If you don't like somebody and ignore list them while you have a thread they could just report you and say they're ignore listed so they can't post in the thread. So my question (to clear up confusion) is, is or is it not a reportable offense

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff